About a girl

You Are My Everything

   I started walking again with Sungjong's arms wrapped around my waist, and my arms wrapped around his. Seoul looks so beautiful at night, better than it actually was earlier this morning. What makes this night better is that Sungjong oppa is right here next to me. I don't want him to stay here next to me. Sungjong oppa and I were talking about things we did together fron when we were in high school all the way to now, the present. The memories we had were filled with emotions tat I started crying because the things that have happened in the past were very special to me that I could never forget them, even if I wanted to. Like that would ever happen what matters is that i'm here with Sungjong. Now that I think about it I wonder how Sungyeol would feel if he found out Sungjong and I are boyfriend and girlfriend.

   Man I really do like saying the words boyfriend and girlfriend. What am I thinking right now I have to figure out how i'm going to tell him that i'm dating Sungjong even thuogh it might break his heart. I still want him to know that I love him as a bestfriend, wait I think it's a bad idea to put him in the friend zone right now. Maybe Sungjong would tell him I mean why wouldn't he, of course he would tell his band mates that i'm dating him. At the same time I think he would have to keep it a secret because if his manager found out he would scold him and tell us to break up. Or even worse Inspirits start hating him because they don't approve of our relationship. But I think that if they found out they would be all like OH MY GAWD Sungjong finally got a girlfriend. Then they would stop those stupid rumors about my Sungjong oppa being gay when he is obviously straight. I just hope that the Inspirits would support us too ot would be really nice if they did instead of being the overly protective, obsessed fans like thaey usually do but I think it's the younger Inspirits that would be overly protective iver Sungjong Oppa.

*LEO POV*

(A/N: wow while i was tapping this chap rain sound started playing I think it's helping me get inspired)

  It started raining when I left the cafe. All I can think about is seeing her with Sungjong why does it have to be him out of all people. Harmony should be by my side not his I want her back so badly. I don't think my heart could take this much pain.

(A/N: leo came ur you just met her just a couple of days ago and now ur acting like u have known her for a long time. Leo: Shut up =_=+  A/N: yes sir sorry oppa *bow* )

   What's going on with me I shouldn't be feeling this way over some girl.

(A/N: it's called love *wiggling eyebrows* Leo: didn't i tell you to shut up! +_+  Me: TT^TT)

  She's just an ordinary girl nothing else, she could be dating him for his money for all I care. If I went out with her she would probably do the same thing to me. I didn't want to go through the pain of being used by some chick. Then why did a couple of days ago when I confessed to her she said she liked me. What if she has feelings for me maybe that's it, but she wouldn't be dating Sungjong. Why am I worring so much about her she probably is dating him to make me jealous because let me tell you it's definetly working. You happy now Harmony messing with my feelings like this. HUH! ARE YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT! I want you back( want you back girl~ sorry i was thinking about 100%) come back to me please..." PLEASE COME BACK!!!"

  I fell to the ground and started crying where no one could see me. I held on to my chest feeling my heart ache in so much pain. I miss you so badly I can't live without you, I need you in my life. Don't leave me here all alone, I want you back. I love you Harmony... I love you, I know that I hurt you but I'm sorry for what I did please forgive me. Please?