Crush

You Are My Everything

     I woke up and saw myself wrapped around Sungjong's arms. I looked at him and saw his peaceful looking face, he looks cute when he sleeps. Some how I feel butterflies in my stomache and my heatbeat was rising above its normal rate. I looked at his lips the looked elegant I couldn't control myself I leaned in and kissed him. After I kissed him i opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with a smile. He kissed me this time, his kiss was passionate. He pushed down harder so I gave in and kissed him back. It felt like fireworks were sparking everywhere. We pulled away gasping for air. " Saranghae Oppa."

"Saranghae Harmony."

"Harmony, would you like to go somewhere with me?"

"Sure, why not I have nothing to do anyway," I said with a smile.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Lets go walk around Seoul oppa"

"Alright lets go."

    I hurried up and changed out of my pajamas. I put on an outfit, it looked really cute on me. After I was done changing I looked at Sungjong.

   To my suprise me and Sungjong were wearing the same outfit but he wore sunglasses. We looked like a couple it was kinda cut. We walked out the door and started walking around the streets of Seoul. It was so beautiful outside, I looked up at Sungjong and smiled at him, he smiled back at me and I looked awaw blushing like crazy. I felt his hand wrap around mine it felt nice being next to him. We later n walked by this cafe it looked really cute, it was a Hello Kitty cafe.

   Sungjong and I walked in and sat at a table. We were sitting across from each other. It was really sweet how we were just gazing at each other, somehow I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. He just looked at me and smiled. He tried to play the quiet game with me. He started throwing weird hand gestures at me and I started to giggle a bit and blushed. Then he pointed at himself and made a cute heart and pointeed at me. I found it really sweet I started blushing harder than usual. He then pointed at me giving me the signal to cver my eyes, so I did. He removed my hands from my eyes and saw a box. I was so curious( I'm so curious yeah... get it SHINee lol)to know what was inside so I opened it and saw two rings inside. They were black and silver and had an infinite symbol on it with the words 'You are always in my heart' on it. I took them out and each of them had are names engraved in them. Sungjong took the one with his name on it and placed it on my finger. He took the other one with my name on it and placed it on his, he took my hand leaned in and kissed me to the point where everyone was looking at us making an aawww... type of face. We looked at each other and started blushing like crazy that we ended up looking red as a tomato( If you add another 'to' to it you get totomato get it B.A.P's Zelo and his matoki.).

"Harmony, I want you to know that I will never hurt you and I will make you forget about that jerk Leo," he said.

  We left the cafe and it was already dark outside.

*LEO POV*

  I saw her. I saw Harmony she was with some guy, that guy looks familiar except I can't tell who it is when he's wearing sunglasses. It must be one of her friends but somehow it feels like i'm being betrayed. I tried to get a closer look at them and saw the guy slightly take off his sunglasses. It was an advantage for me to get a quick look of who the guy was, it was... SUNGJONG!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

   What is she doing with him. I kept on investigating and saw him take out a box, she removed two rings from the box. What was going on here. It seems like she is trying to hurt me. I saw Sungjong grab the rings and put it on each others hands. He leaned in and I saw him kiss her. Don't tell me that they are dating. I knew it, she is that type of girl that would use people to her advatage to get what she wants. After I saw him kiss her I was pissed off and I started feeling like I wanted to go up there and punch him in the face. Then the last thing I heard was"Harmony, I want you to know that I will never hurt you and I will make you forget about that jerk leo," he said.

   I realized that I caused this thing to happen. This is all my fault if I didn't say what I said earlier I would of been with her not him. So Harmony isn't that type of girl after all. I feel like and idiot realizing after what I said to her I have been hurting her on and on. I saw them walk out the store holding hands. THis feeling in my chest when ever I see them together... I don't like it one bit. I need to get her back I need her so badly that it hurts I want to be with her, but first I got to find a way to break them up.