Leo's Special Date pt.2

You Are My Everything

*Harmony’s POV*

I woke up the next morning and did exactly what Leo told me to do. I got up, did my morning routine, and changed into some clothes. It really wasn’t fancy or anything; just a simple Nirvana shirt, a red and black plaid long sleeve, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black vans. It’s just a simple date with Leo. There’s no point in trying to get all gussied up for a guy, he should be able to like me for who I am no matter what I look like.

After I was all done I went downstairs to go get a drink of water and eat some toast. As I was eating I suddenly got a text from Leo.

L: Hey don’t eat anything yet. I’m coming to pick u up for our date.

“Well , too late for that now,” I said while tossing the toast in the trash. I grabbed my phone and replied back.

H: So… when will u be here.

L: I’m already at ur door.

H: really?! Well just hold on, I need to go get my bag.

L: K

After I texted him I put my phone back into my pocket. I went into the living room to grab my purse and headed start to the door. I walked to the door and opened it to Leo just leaning there against it.

“So are you ready to now?” he asked.

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Alright then, let’s go.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTLnlkrCK8c (A/N: You should play the song while reading this from this point)

We walked out to his car and drove off. While in the car it started to become awkward. Neither one of even talked throughout the ride, the only sound that was coming out right now was from the radio. It really didn’t help sense it was playing Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer. I tried to break the silence by starting a conversation.

(A/N: Wow… that is awkward. Talk about tension)

“So-,” we both said in unison.

“Oh sorry you-”

“You can go first,” I said while taking a deep breath.

“No, it’s fine. You can go first.”

“Um, well okay. So where are we going?”

“Well we are going out into the woods to go hiking.”

“How long is it going to be until we get there?”

He took a deep breath and said, “Let’s see, I picked you up at twelve o’clock. So we should be there around three o’clock.”

“Okay.”

“But it all depends on the traffic.”

“I understand.”

Hours have passed as we were heading to the woods. There was a little bit of traffic but it didn’t that long. We were able to get there when it was 3:45 PM.

“Hey, I didn’t even bring the right clothes or anything for this,” I said.

“Yeah I know.”

“But how are we going go hiking up that thing.”

“Well I don’t about you, but I going to go take the staircase that’s right over there. So if you really want to go up there. Be my guest.”


A/N: Hey guys I hope you like this new chapter. I mean even though it's only the second part, just wait until you see the third part because that one is just going to be making you feel all blushy and other romantic feeling stuff. I don't know what else to call it so it's not like I can just go all Doctor Who with this and say timey wimey wibbly wobbly with the feely stuff.

BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY OR CHAPTER JUST LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW. AND IF YOU WANT TO LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, OR VOTE FOR THIS STORY FEEL FREE TO DO THAT RIGHT UP THERE AT THE TOP ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON.

Dave Strider: You sound like a ing Youtuber.

Honestly Dave I don't care if I sound like a Youtuber I'm just trying to make the atmosphere happy until you rained on it.

Well sorry for raining on your ing parade but you do remember the promise that you made with me and all of your readers right.

Yeah yeah, I remember. You said that you wouldn't leave me alone until I finish all of my stories. Okay, I get it.