The Chaser

You Are My Everything

I woke up in the bed again. I tried to get up but my head started to hurt. I waited a couple of minutes and took off the sheets but when I took them off I slipped them right back on. I found my self , I looked to my right and saw Hyungseok. He was looking at me with watery eyes. I was so mad at what he did that I was about to slap him but we stared at me." I'm sorry Harmony, I didn't mean to do it."

        "DIDN'T MEAN TO!"
        
        "It just happened."

        "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT JUST HAPPENED!"

        "SORRY, I ONLY DID IT B/C I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU. OKAY?! HARMONY I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH IT HURTS ME! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER YOUR THE ONLY ONE FOR ME! I MISS YOU ALL THE TIME THAT I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD. YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE, I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE, YOUR MY EVERYTHING THERE IS NO ONE THAT COULD REPLACE YOU. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AND BE WITH YOU, YOU ALWAYS FILLED ME UP WITH HAPPINESS I GAVE YOU MY HEART."

        I looked at him shocked I didn't know he loved me that much. My heart started to ache and I felt tears run down my face without me knowing it. I looked back at him and moved closer to him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I told it was okay but he didn't have to do this it wasn't right, we could be together all the time with other people and live together as a family.  You could be happy with Leo, Sungyeol, U-kiss, Infinite, and Sungjong. I told that he could move in with me. I was about to get up but he pushed me back down onto the bed. He said that he didn't want to and was going to keep me here with him even if he had to kill both of us in order to stay together. He started kissing me and things started to go down with a huge moan coming out of me.

        * Sungyeol POV*

        


        Leo and I went to the hospital to get Sungjong. After we got him we took him to Harmony's house. We were telling him if he remembers anything about Harmony but all he remebers is being bestfriends with her. Leo and I tried looking around the house for things that would make him remember but it didn't work. We later on found the ring he gave her but he still didn't remember. then he looked closely and remembered kissing her but that was it. We started to get pissed off b/c we needed his help in order to get Harmony back, then something popped up in my head and I told him that Leo and I slept with her showing a pic of the three of us with Harmony in the middle sleeping. That when Sungjong got made and punched both of us in the face.

       " HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT! KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER YOU ERTS!"

        "Yep he's back," said Leo.

        "Jong just to let you know you hurt her plus your not her boyfriend any more we are", I said. Sungjong punched me again.

        "NO SHE'S NOT! I'm still with her if I wasn't she wouldn't have kept that ring. Now where is she I want to see her and say sorry for hurting her to much when I was in the hospital."

        Leo and I looked at each other with a sad look but Leo on the other hand. He just kept a straight face like always, I looked back at Sungjong who looked at me all confused. " Jong I didn't want to tell you this but Harmony was kidnapped by this guy name Hyungseok."

        He fell to the ground with watery eyes trying to proccess what just happened then he shot up a look at me. " H-Hyung, did you just say Hyungseok?" I nodded at his response.

        I looked at Leo but he started to walk away but pulled him right back. " What wrong with Leo hyung, why are you acting so weird"(
yes Leo oppa is older than Sungyeol oppa, and Sungyeol oppa is older that Sungjong oppa wow i'm younger than everyone even Zelo oppa but I'm older than Maru from C-Clown by like 2-3 months) I said.

        " That kid Hyungseok, I meet him before I was trying to get them to break them up showing a pic of her but i told him I couldn't do it and walked out."

        "It's okay
, what matters is that we get her back doesn't she have a Gps on her cell?" I said.

        "I don't think so but I think we should make missing signs," Jong said

        "Jong I don't think that is a good idea b/c People would become suspicious especially the fans and reporters. What would be worse it that the guys would know what's going on." I said.

        "Your right, what we should do is find Hyungseok and spy on him to see where he is keeping her and rescue her. Then i'm going to beat the out of him he won't be so lucky with his friends with him that's for sure." Jong said.

        " Operation The Chaser is a go", I said.