The Art of Seduction

You Are My Everything

*Harmony's POV*

        
I woke up and saw hands around me. I turned to each side and saw Leo and Sungyeol. I was about to get up but when I pulled the sheets of a little bit I saw I was . I started freaking out trying to remeber what just happened. A few minutes later I realized that I just lost my ity to 2 out of 3 guys that liked me. , I hope they used protection b/c I'm to young to have a child at this age. I tried to get out of bed but I couldn't the guys were to strong for me to handle. I looked at their faces Leo looked like an angel when he slept he looked so peaceful, I then turned my head to Sungyeol he looks really cute when he sleeps. I turned my head back to Leo and he was wide awake, "Good morning oppa."
        He took his hand putting it under my chin and kissed me good morning. Then I saw Sungyeol lift his head up and he kissed me too. Sungyeol went off to the kitchen to make breakfast while Leo went out to get some exercise. As for myself I went to go take a shower and changed into this
.

(i really like invader zim like it an obsession). I went to the dining room and ate breakfast and told them I was going to go explore seoul. I kissed them saying that I would see them later when I get back and i headed out the door. I took a deep breath of fresh air and said, "What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!" will pumping my fist it the air,and went running off. I was walking around seoul for a couple of hours and bumped into some one I haven't seen in a long time. I childhood friend named Park Hyung Seok, the one that was always there when I needed him.

I was on the ground when he offered me his hand. I grabbed his hand and he says,"Gwenchana?"

        "Ne, Gwenchana."

        He looked closer at my face lifting it up with his hand. His eyes widened"H-Harmony is that you" I looked at him and nodded. I was so excited on the inside that I jumped on him saying," HYUNG SEOK OPPA!"
        
        He fell backwards and landed into a wall hugging me back. I thought that after I was at a new school I would never see him again my heart started beating fast with excitment. I asked where he was going and he said that he was exploring seoul too. I was so happy I asked if he wanted to explore together and he said" Sure why not it would be good to catch up with each other."

        "Jincha"

        "Ne, come on let's go explore." he grabbed my hand and we started walking off. 

        We were talking for hours, he was telling about how he is in college and was going to graduate next week for getting a masters degree in music. Hyungseok and I stopped by Hard Rock Cafe, it was really nice inside everthing was beautiful we even got to listen to some of our favorite bands like MCR,Asking Alexandria, Sleeping with Sirens, BMTH,BOTDF,BVB, etc. We were in there for a couple of hours that we started drinking alot. I wasn't much of a drinker but I wanted to celebrate with Hyungseok b/c I didn't get to see him in a long time.Then our favorite song came on Fall for You by Secondhand Seranade.



        He stood up from the table and asked if I wanted to dance. I said yes and took his hand we started dancing to it but we were a little clumsy b/c we we kinda drunk. I enjoyed every moment I spent with him it was the best that ever happened that I started blushing like crazy. After the song was over we walked out of the cafe talking more about certain things then all of a sudden I feel heavy and collapsed on the floor.

        * Hyungseok POV*
        
Finally took her long enough to collapse. Now I can take her back home to my place where she belongs. I picked her up and started walking
home.

    Once we got there I unlocked the door and layed her on the bed. I was so excited to be with her again that it kinda made me hard. I slowly started undressing her and then i lost control I stripped off clothes off and kissed her all over and positioned my self in front of her and slowly entered. I heard a smally cute moan come out of her, I started moving slowly and slowly picked up the pace. She started louder and started screaming in pain when I kept on going faster. I kept on going faster that she hit her head on the head board she was so ing tight that i was about to reach my peek. That I ed her even harder and came on her thigh, I was panting trying to catch my breath, once I caught my breath I reached over and turned off the lights and went to bed with her wrapped up in my arms. This was the best day when I finally got to lose it with her the love of my life. She was going to be with me forever and i'm not going to let her go ever even if it costs my life.