Hello

You Are My Everything

 

 

Hmm... I wonder where Sungjong and Sungyeol went. "Hey where is Sungjong and Sungyeol oppa?", I said.

"I don't know but right now we have to go to the dressing room to go get ready," said Hoya.

" I'm right here you guys," I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw Sungjong runnig up to us." Okay, now lets go!", said Hoon.

"come on," said Jong.

He grabbed my hand and we started walking off. Once we were in the dressing room I saw six guys already there. " Annyounghaesaeyo," I said.

The boys turned around and I saw it was VIXX. " Hello we are V. V-I-X-X. VIXX imnida," they said in unision.

" Hello i'm N nice to meet you and this is Ken, Ravi, Hongbin, Leo, and Hyuk," he said.

They all bowed after they introduced themselves. I was looking at Leo the whole time he was really cute. I don't know why but there is something about him that I like alot. While the guys were doing rehearsal Sarah and I were playing video games in the dressing room." Hey Harmony i'm going to the bathroom i'll be right back.K?" she said.

Two hours later and she still hasn't came back. I wonder where she went. I texted her what was taking her so long. She replied.

Sorry I went out with my boyfriend won't be back in a couple of months on vacation. See ya soon! XD

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! Did she just ditch me. What am I suppose to do now. She could of just told me that she was going on vacation with her boyfriend but no she dithches me instead. What the heck. Great now i'm the only girl here with a bunch of men.