E.R.

You Are My Everything

* Harmony's POV*

 I was home getting ready to go to bed until I got a phone call from Kiseop and Kevin. I answered the phone but they sounded worried.

        "Hello?"

        "HARMONY SOMETHING HAPPENED TO SUNGJONG!", they said.

        "W-W-WHAT?!"

        " HE WON`T WAKE UP WE'RE AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW, HURRY UP AND COME OVER!"

        I ran out the house and called a cab. When the cab came I climbed in and told the driver to take me to the hospital. When I got there I asked the front desk where sungjong was and walked to his room. I opened the door and saw Infinite , u-kiss, and vixx. I looked to see Sungjong waking up, he was covered in bandages. I walked up to him and hugged him in my arms crying saying how happy i was to see that he was alright. He smiled at me ," I didn't know one of my fans would be worried about me that much. May I ask what your name is miss?"

      

        Everyone in the room looked at him in suprise. "Don't you remember me? I'm Harmony."

        "Sorry, I really don't keep track of all our fans, but it would be nice to get to know you more. After that we can become best friends."

        "huh... I do-"

        " Hold on you look really familar...", I looked up at him with a smile hoping he would remember me, but I was wrong. "Ahhh... now I know who you are; we went to school together right? Wait a minute now i know I haven`t seen you in such a long time we should catch up sometime."

        "Yea... sure why not", I said in a sad tone felling my heart shatter into a million pieces.

        "What wrong your not happy to see that your best friend is okay?"

        "No i'm happy to see that your okay just don't scare me like that anymore. Ok."

        "Ok, i'm just happy that my best friend came over to see me Harmony."