One Shot

You Are My Everything

*LEO'S POV*
  
   We were driving back to Harmony's place. On the way there I was thinking about how we we're going to get her back. If we don't think of one sooner or later, are one and only shot will be lost( get it B.A.P style guess who's going to see them in person... I am yes! Finally got my ticket before they sold out).
        Once we got out of the car and walked inside Sungyeol started acting crazy,and pissed off. He even ended up punching a hole in the wall literally. Who knew that a choding boy could be that strong? It was definetly enough to make Sungjong and I jumped. It seems like he never seen this side of him either. I told the guys about how we were going to get her back but we had a hard time thinking out a plan b/c for one you have someone who acts childish and 2 you have someone who barely thinks about plans and would easily get caught by people. Just like in sesame player Sunjong is easy to capture when it comes to this stuff and he is still recovering. I don't know what to do with these to but I know i'm gonna need some help. I took out my phone and called Yongguk. (red-yongguk, blue-leo)


"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hey... we need your help"

"Help with what, did Hongbin lose his hair straightner again? hahahahaha"

"Aniyo... its more like...we need help in order to get someone back... but we don't have a plan."

"Mwo? Who are you trying to get back?"

"It's...H-Harmony...she was kidnapped by this guy and his group of friends"

"MWO?! We'll be right over I'm bringing Dalmatian with us"

"Komawo"

"It's no big deal...we care about Harmony too, we're going to get her back don't worry"

I ended the call. I started to wonder how this is going to turn out. Harmony we're going to get you back don't worry.

 * Sungyeol POV*

     
An hour later someone was knocking on the door. I got up from the couch and walked to the door to see who it was, and it turned out to be B.A.P. I let them inside the house, while they were walking inside i saw some of them carrying cameras and guns with them. I asked them what this was for and all they said was that it was to help get Harmony back. "Hey Yongguk hyung, what are we going to do with all this stuff?" I said.

        " Well first of all we need to take pictures of this guy's place. We need so we can find ways to get in before any of his buddies find us out. If they find us out we're toast," he said.

        " Is this guy around during the day time with his friends or still at the house?" asked Youngjae.

        " He's probably out with his friends all the time practicing for their next gig, so he's gone mostly all day just so you know," said Sungjong.

        "Alright if that's it I want Zelo and Yongguk hyung to go to this guy's place to take some pictures," said Youngjae, " Sungyeol your going to take them there. As for Jongup and Daehyun hyung, you guys got to teach Sungjong and Leo how to use a gun and fight, but I doubt that Leo hyung need the training that much b/c he looks like an expert when it comes to this stuff, but he might need training for a gun. Himchan hyung with you I need you to do some upgrades on that vehicle of theirs it could use some fixing too it. I will try to get everything prepared and set up some cameras around the place so we could know where everything is so we can enter quietly and leave in one piece, we only have one shot to get this over with and get her out safely. Got it?"

        "YES SIR," we all said in unison.

        The next day I drove them to the place and we started taking pictures while Younjae was setting up cameras around the place to show where the guys was at all times. After we were done setting up we drove back home so himchan can start fixing the car. I watched him and he was placing small TVs in the car so we could be able to monitor where the guy and his friends were at certain times. When Himchan was done I walked around the house doing random stuff and went to go to sleep.

        
* Younjae POV*
        
  
I started getting things ready to rescue Harmony and send those guys to jail for doing something like that. I found the things that Yongguk was going to use as a secret weapon on the guy. To be honest with you I know that guy Hyungseok actually I made this "deal" with him that I was going to help him take the guys to jail to keep them from taking Harmony back home. I swear these guys are stupid i'm an under cover cop. I came all the way from planet Mato to fulfill a misssion, and that is to help take over the world as one thing. The second is to find away to get these guys to fall behind on the plans to take over the world. Third is to be the hero that saved Harmony then she would start to love me more than them, I could have all to myself we can be together at last. We could be one of those cute couples and get matching outfits. Even couple rings that shows that we're a couple then I'll tell the whole world that we are a couple on TV. It would be amazing if everyone knew how much I truly love her.


OMO, Youngjae oppa likes her too! What are we going to do? No actually what do you think might happen next comment down below and let me know what you think might happen you could be right or wrong idk you tell me.