I Don't Understand

You Are My Everything

I woke up in a bedroom trying to remeber what happened but I didn't.I looked around and saw a note on the mirror and read it ' Good morning I hope you had a good nights rest b/c I know I sure did. Anyway if you look to your left there is a bathroom in there plus I bought you some clothes you could wear. 0088.gif Hyung seok'. Wow it sure is a pretty big house for one guy to live in all by himself. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, even his bathroom was huge it was bigger than mine x5. I got out of the shower and went back to the bedroom to find this outfit and changed into it. I found another note that told me to met him in the kitchen with directions to it so I followed and went to the kitchen. I sat down and watched him cook he was really good at that ever sense our childhood. He came over with the food and we started eating and talking about more things. Then he looked at me weird I asked"What's wrong?"

        He laughed, "You have something on the side of your face."

        "Really!", I was getting ready to wipe it but he grabbed my hand andpressed his lips against mine. I tried to pull away but I couldn't his kiss was sweet and gentle but rough at the same time. He pulled away and smiled at me. I asked why he kissed me and he said that he did it b/c he wanted to know how my lips felt. I looked to the side and started blushing like crazy but he grabbed my hand and placed a ring on it. I looked at him and asked why he did it. He said that he did b/c he loved me but I told him that I don't know if I love him back.
        
        "Wait I don't understand."

        "Oppa i'm sorry I just don't know if I feel the same way thank you for taking care of me but I got to head back home", I got up pulled my phone and called Leo and Sungyeol they answered the phone.

        
"Yobeoseyo? Harmony where are you we were worried"

        
" I'm about to head ho-", Hyungseok grabbed my phone and tossed on the couch in the living room. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him but I tried to pull away but I couldn't" Hyungseok oppa let go". He put a cloth over my mouth and said that this was my punishment and I couldn't leave him that's when everything got blurry.



        * Leo's POV*

        The phone was on speaker and Sungyeol was right next to me we asked where Harmony was but someone grabbed the phone and tossed it somewhere. Sungyeol and I started yelling through the phone b/c she wasn't answering then we heard  her voice. She was telling some guy named Hyungseok to let her go but after a couple of minutes no response. Then someone picked up the phone and said:

"Harmony won't be coming home for a while, she will be staying with me for a while."

 

  Sungyeol and I looked at each other in shock and yelled," What do you mean she is staying with you!"

 

 "Harmony is back home where she belongs, with me and no one could have her. I love her too much to let her slip right out of my hands," so he hung up.

  That's when we looked at each other and said that we have to get Harmony back no matter what it takes. We tried to come up with a plan to rescue the girl that we loved and even Sungjong loved but forgotten.