Without U

You Are My Everything

 

I ran home and started crying. I my ipod and played MBLAQ's Cry, 2pm's without u, and Infinite's only tears.

While I was listening to my music I was wondering why Leo said what he said. Is it because he thought I was going to use him or something. He is so difficult to understand.First he kisses me and says that he likes me then he says he can't be with me. How could he say such a thing like that, he was the first guy that I had ever had a crush on. He was my first love until he goes and stomps on my heart and crushes it just like that. I realized later on that I don't need Leo right now. I was going to be strong and try to forget about him but I couldn't. I missed his kisses, I missed his lips touching mine. Wait... what am I talking about I have to forget that jerk he's just messing with my feelings. I heard my cell playing The Chaser by Infinite. Turns out I got a text from Sungjong.

(You-pink Jong-blue)

WHERE DID YOU GO?!

Home I don't feel so good.

WAT! I'm coming over.

Please don't.

" Too late already here," I turned around and saw Sungjong standing by the door. He walked over and sat down next to me.

"Why are you crying."

"It's nothing."

"No it's not just nothing tell me what is wrong."

" You know Leo from VIXX," Sungjong nodded," he kissed me but he doesn't want to be with me."

"WHAT! That son of a b-" he said trying to get up but I grabbed his arm.

"No oppa, just stay here with me tonight. Please?"

"Ok, I'll stay here with you."

He turned off the light and crawled in bed right next to me and I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight oppa, I love you," I said closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

*Sungjong's POV*

Harmony I wished you loved me the same way I loved you. I never got to tell you the way I feel about you but it feels like i'm losing you to that guy. I don't want to lose you not now. Why won't you accept my heart? Why would you if I never tell you how I feel. I really want to tell you how I feel but I don't have the courage to I'm such a wimp! bI need to tell you now. If I don't tell you how I feel I'll regret it for tthe rest of my life. I love you Harmony and nothing can change the way I feel about you right now. I looked at her, she looks so cute when she's sleeping. I looked at her lips they looked so kissable. I leaned on and kissed her, her lips were soft and gentle. I wrapped my arms around her and drifted off to sleep. Goodnight Harmony.