When I get Home Your So Dead

You Are My Everything

* Park Hyung Seok's POV*

        I was watching E! News when something unexpected came on. I turned up the volume and it said that Infinite was in the hospital. One of the members said that Sungjong had a concusion and forgot his memory but still remembers everything all the way to 2 weeks ago. I started having this big grin on my face. Breaking up Sungjong and Harmony was easier than I expected it to be. Now I'm able to make my move on her and keep her all to myself instead of letting Leo get to her. He is such an idiot did he really think I was doing this for him? Please he is such a joke, I was only doing this to get what I waited long for... her. Harmony and I were bestfriends sense I was 9, and she was 7. In school we always stook together b/c in school we were always known as the outcasts or as those preppy people say EMOS. Seriously emos? Just b/c we were different from everybody else just by wearing clothes that were different from everybody else and went through more than they ever did in there life. Between the both of us I went through some deep to point were I wanted to get revenge.

       It was 2 years ago I was dating this girl named Brandy . She was everything to me, we were together for almost a year. 11 months exactly, but one day in school I saw her making out with another guy. I kept on spying on her to see what she was trying to do until the end of the school day. I was heading to my car and asked if she wanted a ride but she said that she was to busy and had to do something with her friends. Which was a huge lie, I saw her walk into that guy's car and kiss him. They started driving and I followed them until she got out of the car walking him inside her house kissing him. I got out of my car and started getting pissed and wanted to know what was going on. Good thing I had a spare key to her house, I walked up to the door and heard through the window. I was getting so pissed, I unlocked the door and heard shuffling and feet moving fast across the floor. I opened the door to find Brandy half with no top on. I started asking her question about why she was cheating on me but all she did was start telling lies saying that she wasn't cheating on me with no one. I yelled at her telling her that she was a ing liar and a .

       I started looking around the house for that guy but she kept on grabbing on to my arm in order for me to not find him. I pulled my arm away from her grip and found him hiding in the closet, he pushed me to the ground and tried to run out the door but i dashed right up and caught him. I turned him around and punched him right in the face, I got on top of him and started pounding his face everytime he tried to get up. Brandy pulled me away I got up and pushed her to the wall. I started to wrap my hand around her neck telling her that I trusted her, tears started falling down my face. I tightened my grip a little and slammed the wall with my other hand. She told me not to this, I yelled at her not to tell me what to do. I let go of her and she fell to the floor. I told her if she wanted to be with someone else she should of told me instead of cheating on me.

       I stormed out the door and started crying my eyes out. I took out my blade and slit my arm to get rid of the pain that she caused and never saw her again. When I got home I saw Harmony she looked worried. I told her what happened that day and held on to my wrist crying her eyes out. She pulled me into a tight hug and told me to never do that again b/c I was scaring her, she didn't want her best friend to go through this. I didn't know how much she cared for me I mean I know she cared about me but not this much. She kissed my cheek telling me to promise her to never do that again. I nodded my head telling her that I promise and kissed her forehead. After that I barely got to see her b/c she had gone to another school, I missed her so much. I got the news from one of the teachers that she just moved up a couple more grades and was doing her last year in highschool b/c her parents thought it would be a great oppurtunity for her. So they made the arrangment with the principal and poof she was gone just like that until I saw her walking down the streets holding that guy's hand awhile ago. I was so happy to see her but him no I wanted him out of the picture I wanted to be her boyfriend not him.

      She meant alot to me and we had this huge history( get it EXO) together it was special. I loved her too much to let her slip out my hands if only I could spend one night with her, that would make me the most happiest guy in the world to lose my ity to the girl I had waited for which felt like a thousand years.