Chapter:6

Note to self:

(Author's pov)

After a sleepless night For Ae Cha, L.joe and Ricky (poor, poor Ricky,) everyone gathered for breakfast.

"Hyung! I made pancakes~~" Neil sang, as he saw L.joe walking down the stairs.

L.joe sat down and leaned his head on the table.

Beautiful-Kitchen-Designs-Combo-with-Din

"What happened to you? You look like crap." Chunji chuckled, as he sipped his drink.

L.joe lifted his head up and growled "What did you say?".

L.Joe 엘조 ♥ | via Tumblr

Chunji spit out his drink "Uh.... n-nothing." he said, making sure to avoid eye contact.

"I'm starving~~" L.joe whined, as he laid his head back down.

Cap raised a brow "Why don't you eat than?".

L.joe sighed and sat up straight "I can't.".

"Why?...".

"Pancakes!~~~~~~" Ae Cha excitedly cheered.

When she walked into the room L.joe rolled his eyes "THAT'S why.".

"What does Ae Cha have to do with you not eating?" Changjo asked, with a confused expression.

Ricky leaned towards Changjo and whispered "You don't want to know..." and shivered at the thought.

Ae Cha sat down at the table and greeted everyone "Good morning!~ Cap Oppa, Neil Oppa, Changjo, Chunji Oppa, Ricky, I hope you all slept well~"

"What about L.joe hyung?" Neil asked, as he took a seat next to Cap.

Ae Cha scoffed "What about him?".

Everyone at the table began to laugh.

"You're all over me one night then forget me the next day? How cruel..." L.joe said, as he placed his hand on his chest.

"What?!?!" Changjo and Chunji shouted in unison.

Ae Cha stood up from her chair "Yah! You're lucky I didn't kill you last night, you thief!!!".

"Yah! Don't you shout at me! You brute!" L.joe shouted, as he stood up.

"How am I a brute?!"

"Why do you think I look like crap this morning?! You didn't let me get any sleep!!!".

Ae Cha walked in front of L.joe "You don't deserve sleep! And you ALWAYS look like crap!".

L.joe scoffed "Then why are you alway's checking me out? Hmm?~".

"YAH!!!".

"Why are you so mad?! You know you enjoyed it!" L.joe shouted.

"Enjoyed it?! You arrogant fool! Listen to yourself!".

Ae Cha began hitting L.joe furiously "You jerk!!!".

"Yah!! Stop hitting me!!!!!!!!!!".

===

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UPPPP!!!! This has been going on for 20 minutes!!!" Changjo shouted.

Neil sighed "Yeah, can we eat now? The food is probably freezing cold...".

Ae Cha and L.joe just stared at each other boredly while everyone began eating.

As L.joe picked up a pancake, Ae Cha suddenly stood up and smacked it out of his hand.

"YAH!!!! I'M FREAKIN' STARVING! JUST LET ME EAT ALREADY!!!!" L.joe roared.

Ae Cha stuck her tongue out "No way~~".

I'm going to kill you. L.joe thought, as he glared at her.

Ae cha smirked and mouthed "Not if I kill you first."

L.joe raised his brows, How did she know what I was thinking?!

"I'll be right back." Ae Cha got up and walked out of the room.

As soon as she walked away, L.joe quickly began stuffing his mouth full with food.

"Hyung, what did you do to make her so angry...?" Neil asked, hesitantly.

"I gign't fu anfing!" (I didn't do anything)  L.joe shouted, with food falling out of his mouth in the process.

"Byunghun! What did I tell you about talking with your mouth full!" Chunji turned away with a disgusted look on his face.

L.joe scowled at him and began eating again.

Just as he was about to take another bite of his pancake, it was suddenly taken away.

L.joe sighed and crossd his arms "And she's back..."

===

After a breakfast full of events (Mostly bickering and shouting,) they all decided to move to the couch and watch tv together.

Fantastic Black Wooden Coffee Table Contemporary Living Room Furniture With Modern U Shaped Sectional Sofa

Chunji sat on the couch next to Ae Cha (A little too close if you ask me...) "We're out of everything! Someone go grocery shopping!!" he whined.

"Why don't you go?" Changjo asked.

Chunji snapped his fingers "That's a great idea! Ae Cha can come too!~" .

Ae Cha smiled and stood up "Yeah!~".

"You just got out of the hospital, you're not going anywhere" Cap said.

She pouted and sat back down.

"How about everyone goes except for Ae Cha and L.joe Hyung?." Neil suggested.

L.joe and Ae Cha turned to him at the same time "WHAT?!".

"Well, Ae Cha can't go and you're not supposed to go anywhere for a few days.. Remember? The doctor's orders~" Neil grinned.

"Yah! What are you thinking? We should at least leave Ricky to keep an eye on them..." Chunji whispered to Neil.

Ricky shot up from the couch and ran out the room screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!".

Neil raised a brow "What's with him? Anyway.... Didn't you hear them fighting this morning? They need some time alone to talk. Unless you want to continue listening to them argue...".

Chunji quickly got up "Okay! let's go to the store!~".

===

(His pov)

"Bye~~  be careful!".

She closed the door and started walking upstairs "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Upstairs.".

I rolled my eyes "Thank you, captain obvious.".

She pouted and started muttering incoherent words.

"Whatever, I'm going in your room...".

I should probably clear things up with her, If I don't then who knows when she'll let me eat...

I bit my lip as my stomach growled and quickly ran upstairs.

===

(Author's pov)

(Meanwhile at the grocery store)

"Hey Changjo, I bet I can beat you at cart racing." Chunji smirked.

Changjo scoffed "You're on!!".

---

And so, Cap, Ricky and Neil had to watch as Chunji and Changjo get kicked out the grocery store for violation of cart usage.

"Yah! You little brats! Get outta here!!" the manager yelled.

As they were being chased out of the store, Chunji pointed at the others and shouted "Wait! If we have to get kicked out at least kick our friends out too!".

---

So there they were, walking home with NO groceries.

"You idiots! Why did you have to get us kicked out too?! We didn't even get any food!" Cap shouted, as he glared at them.

"Just for the record, I totally beat you, Hyung..." Changjo smirked.

"Yah! That's it! You're both dead!!!".

"No Cap Hyung! We're sorry!~~ Mianhae!~~~~~~~" .

"We should probably follow them..." Ricky said.

Neil shook his head "No way! Let's get some ice cream and go home!".

Ricky nodded "Sounds good.".

As they headed in the direction of the ice cream shop, they could still hear Chunji and Changjo scream.

"WE WERE WRONG! MIANHAE!~~".

===

(L.joe's pov)

I opened the door to my room and saw her laying on the couch.

"Let's talk." I said, as I walked in front of her.

She shook her head and pouted "I don't want to." Why is she so freakin' stubborn?!

I sighed "Please?".

"No!" she shouted, as she sat up.

I walked closer to her "Stop being so stubborn and listen to me!".

"Why should I?!".

Before she could get off of the bed, I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned her down "Will you just shut up for 5 minutes?!".

Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Why are you so upset?" I asked.

She looked me in the eyes "Because! Why did you have to steal my first kiss?! All I did was ask you a question!".

I raised a brow "That's why you got so angry? Because you think that's when you lost your first kiss?".

She scoffed "I don't think--I know!".

I shook my head and smirked "I thought you were just pretending this whole time, but turns out you're just stupid.".

"Yah!-".

I put my finger on her lips "Last night wasn't your first kiss.".

Her eyes widened.

Before she could say anything I quickly continued "The other day in the hospital when you slept in my bed, you stole my first kiss while you were asleep... So, technically, you're the thief...".

She gasped "Liar! Why would I kiss you while I'm sleeping?!".

I smirked "I guess you just couldn't resist me.".

She rolled her eyes, then suddenly gasped "Wait! That was your first kiss?!"

I nodded.

"So, that's why you kissed me after I said I wish you could've enjoyed your first kiss... because your first kiss was with-".

She was cut off when one of my hands 'accidently' slipped, causing me to fall on top of her and my lips to crash onto hers .

I have a feeling that I''m going to regret this later...

"Hyung! We brought back ice crea- AHHHH!!!".

I pulled away and looked to see who the scream belonged to.

"T-the n-nightmares a-are coming true!!!!~" Ricky stuttered then quickly ran away.

Ae Cha pushed me off of her "YAHHHHHH!!!! WHY DID YOU KISS ME AGAIN?!?!" she screamed.

I got up from the couch and shrugged nonchalantly "I slipped."

She scoffed "Like I would believe that! You ert! Don't kiss me ever again!!".

"Mianhae, I can't make any promises..." I grinned, and ran out of the room.

"Yah!!!!!!" She screamed, as she began chasing after me. Oh crap! I'm dead!

===

(Her pov)

"Let's watch How to Train your Dragon!".

"No! Let's watch The Avengers!".

"I vote on Totoro!~~".

 After I made L.joe write down an apology letter (which he did NOT take seriously and laughed at me the entire time -_-,) we all decided to watch a movie together.

"Oh! I want to watch Totoro too!~" I pouted.

"Then Totoro it is!" Chunji cheered. Hehe, my aegyo always works.

As the movie was starting, Cap got up to take a phone call.

He walked back into the room a few minutes later and sat down again "Hyung, who was that?" Ricky asked.

"It was Andy Hyung, he said that they just added Busan to our next tour.".

"Busan?" I asked, with a confused expression.

Why does that sound so familiar? Busan? Busan?...

"You should be grateful that I adopted a brat like you! in fact, you should be on your knees praising me!!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" I clutched onto my head and screamed, before everything started to turn black.

"Ae Cha!!!!".