Chapter:12 (part:2)

Note to self:

(Author's pov)

"How's your food?".

L.joe nodded "Good.".

"I had a lot of fun at the movie~".

"Me too." L.joe smiled.

"You look nice~".

L.joe smirked "I know.".

"YAH!".

"What?" L.joe asked, as he grinned innocently.

"Say ah~".

L.joe opened his mouth to the food in front of his face.

"Is it good?".

L.joe nodded.

This is exactly what Ae Cha hoped their date would be like...

Candle lit dinner, sitting close to one another, feeding each other, joking around.

This date is PERFECT~ except for one thing...

Ae Cha cleared , hoping to gain L.joe's attention.

L.joe didn't hear her of course, he was too busy laughing at the joke that was just told.

*This is the worst date ever! it's not even a date anymore, since my 'date' was stolen from me!*.

Ae cha glared at the person sitting beside L.joe *Flawless skin, flawless smile, flawless hair, I CAN'T COMPETE WITH THAT!!*.

In all honesty, Ae Cha has been suffering all night, this 'person' has been by L.joe's side nonstop, Ae Cha so badly wanted to sit by L.joe at the movie theater, but of course that spot was taken, along with his attention...

"Noona? are you okay?" Ricky asked.

Neil looked at her "You look kinda pale,.. is everything okay?".

Ae Cha turned her head to him and gave a fake smile "Mhmm~".

Ricky frowned, he was about to say something to her when Cap pulled him back and whispered something into his ear.

"Don't worry about her, it's probably just her 'time of the month'...".

Ricky's eyes widened "How would you know?".

"Please, I'm an expert when it comes to woman." Cap smirked.

Ricky rolled his eyes and mumbled "Then why don't you have a girlfriend...".

Ae Cha frowned and looked at the person beside L.joe *Trader, I trusted you, I never expected this from you, how-*

Her thoughts were interrupted when 'that person' said "Ae Cha! we should all go get ice cream after this~".

Ae Cha faked a smile "Sounds good, Chunji oppa...".

"Yah, are you okay?" Changjo asked, as he nudged her.

Ae Cha nodded.

====

(Her pov)

As we were waiting for our bill to come, I looked at L.joe *Why do you have to look so good tonight? it's making me even MORE jealous than what I already am! no fair~ Chunji oppa is so lucky, he gets to sit beside you, feed you, laugh with you,.. OH MY GOSH! I sound like I'm in love with L.joe! I'm not!!! right?...*.

I cleared my throat "Um, L.joe oppa... can we talk? ALONE.".

He looked at me and nodded.

I grabbed his arm and led him outside.

"What do you want to say?" he asked

"Why did you let everyone come with us?..".

He raised a brow "What do mean?".

I looked down and whispered "I thought it was going to be just me and you...".

"I didn't think you would care, since we were just going to hang out anyway...".

I frowned *Hang out? is he joking? I asked him to go out with me, I thought he knew that I was asking him on a date, but I guess he just thought it was going out as 'friends'...*.

"You okay?".

I looked up at him and gazed into his eyes "What if this was a date, would you have let them come still?".

He raised a brow "What? of course not, but this isn't a date...".

"Why not?".

Now, L.joe is looking at me like I'm crazy,but I don't care... *Why am I feeling like this?*.

"You're not making since, Ae Cha...".

I bit my lipand asked "Why didn't you think this was a date?..".

"Well, dating is for couples or people who like each other, wouldn't it be weird to call this a date when we're just friends?...".

*So, that's all I am to him, a friend, why does it hurt so much to hear him say that?*.

"Yah, are you okay? you look pale..." L.joe said, as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"C-can you tell the guys that I decided to go head home first?".

His eyes widened "Why are you leaving? are you feeling sick?".

I shook my head "I just want to rest, I'm pretty tired.." I lied.

He nodded "Do you want me to drive you?".

"No, I want to be alone right now, tell the boys that I said sorry...".

I ran away before he could ask any further. *Why does my heart hurt so much? I'm acting stupid, but I can't help it, I don't know what's wrong with me...*

I stepped into the house and went straight to the fridge, I opened it and grabbed a bottle out "Perfect..".

I walked out to the backyard and closed the door behind me. "Where should I sit?" I mumbled.

I turned to get a full view of the backyard, since I haven't gone out there yet.

My eyes landed on something and I gasped.

I ran over to it and climbed up the ladder "This is so cool!~~" I shouted when I reached the top.

Amazing Sharings | Page 3

I walked inside and looked around "I'm totally sleeping here tonight~".

I laid down on the bed and opened the bottle I had been carrying with me, I began drinking it and thinking of him again...

*Why am I doing this? I know I shouldn't be drinking this, but I can't help it...*

I looked at my bottle of chocolate milk and mumbled "I don't even care about calories right now.".

"Why did it hurt so bad when L.joe said that to me? Do I like him?..." I asked myself.

I shook my head "No, I don't, there's no way~".

*He doesn't think of me in that way anyway, but, I can't stop thinking about him...*.

"I wonder what it would be like to be L.joe's girlfriend...".

I couldn't stop myself, I started to imagine me and L.joe as a couple.

Holding hands...

Picking out couple rings...

Giving each other pet names...

Cuddling...

...Kissing...

My face turned bright red as I thought of me and L.joe snuggling and, kissing.....

"Ah! what am I thinking?!" I covered my face with hands and shook my head vigerously.

*We're not a couple, I'm not even sure if I like him...*.

Suddenly, I remembered when I had those nightmares, how scared I was, how real it felt.

"When L.joe was beside me, I didn't feel scared anymore, I felt, safe, when he looked into my eyes and told me that he'd protect me, I knew he meant it, when he thought he had lost me in the park, he looked so worried and scared, when he smiled at me for the first time...".

I smiled as I realized how much I need him.

"I-I think I really like him,.. no..." I shook my head.

"I love him." I whispered.

I couldn't contain my happiness, *I'm smiling so much it hurts!~*.

I giggled and tried to bite back my smile, it didn't work of course..

"I love you, Lee ByungHun!~~~~~" .

------

(Author's note: AHHHH!!!!!! SHE FINALLY REALIZED THAT SHE LOVES HIM!!~~~)

fangirling | via Tumblr

Hahahahaha ChunJoe moment ^^

subscribe and comment!~~ (if you want to.)