Chapter:17 (Part:2)

Note to self:

(Her pov)

"What would make him do something like that?"

I sighed as I sat down on the couch, mumbling random things to myself.

I keep replaying what happened in my head, nope, I 'm not even going to think about it, he will explain to me when he's ready, I shouldn't force him to tell me...

"Jagiya!~"

I turned my head, a smile slowly spreading across my face, *Oh how I love his voice~*

"Neh, Oppa?~" I said, in a super sweet voice.

"Come cuddle me~~"

"I don't think that's such a good idea, in the condition you're in right now, who knows what you'll do to me~"

He pouted at my response. "You're no fun!~"

I giggled. "L.joe Oppa-"

"No, call me something else."

"Eh?"

"You call the other guys with 'oppa' at the end, give me a pet name~" he slurred.

"Oh~ I know~ Byungie Oppa!~"

"That's the best you can come up with?" He said, with a frown.

I nodded my head. "Neh~ I like that name so~~ you're stuck with it!~"

"Fine but, I get to call you- call you- ..."

"Eh? Byungie?"

I walked over to the bed only to see his sleeping face (A very beautiful sleeping face at that..)

"Goodnight~ saranghae~"

I brushed the hair out of his face and sighed.

"I don't understand you, what were you thinking? punching your father in front of all the guests, are you crazy?"

"I- n-need t-to tell y-you something~" He managed to get out.

//FLASHBACK//

"Oppa!!!"

I ran to his side and kneeled down.

There he laid on the concrete floor, bruised cheek, bloody lip.

"Oppa?"

"Neh?~ my beautiful princess~"

"Eh? what's wrong with you?? don't tell me-"

"I think- I think I should quit being an idol, instead, I'll become- become an astronaut!~"

"Yup, you're drunk, VERY drunk."

I shook my head. "What happened? can you try to explain to me?"

He looked up and gave me a goofy grin. "Anything for my queen~"

*Man, I should let him drink more often...*

"I tried to talk to my father, that's what happened."

"Er- can you tell me more?"

He nodded his head with a frown. "We hate each other, always have, always will, he never liked me, he wanted a son w-who would become a fancy doctor, well, he can it! he doesn't care what my career is! he just wants someone to control and show off to his 'friends'! let's just say that he wasn't all that thrilled to see me."

"Not like I wanted to see him either, he can- he can...!"

He mumbled a few last words before his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep.

"I didn't know you had that kind of relationship with your father, Oppa, I'm so sorry~" I whispered.

I got my phone out and called Changjo, why Changjo you ask? well~ he's he only that actually remember to give me his number after I got a new phone -_-

"Hello?"

"Oppa! I need your help, I'm out on the balcony."

/Beep~/

"He hung up so fast..."

"AeCha! what happened?!"

"That happened."

He looked to where I was pointing and gasped.

"What happened to him?!"

"I don't know if I should say this but~ from what I could gather from his mumbling, he and his father met up."

His eyes widened. "That old man! he's freakin' crazy! he does this every time they see each other!"

"What?!?!"

"He didn't tell you?..."

"He said that they hate each other, but nothing else..."

"Well, they usually only meet up a couple times a year, but when they do see each other it doesn't end well. they always shout and throw things at each other..."

*why wouldn't he tell me, does he not feel comfortable enough around me yet?*

"Why wouldn't he tell me those things?! I'm his girlfriend! I should know, but I don't!"

By this time my face was already covered in tears.

"He doesn't like to talk about it, he didn't even tell us, we just know from what we see."

Changjo placed a hand on my shoulder. "He must not be ready to tell you yet, I'm sure he will tell you everything soon."

"B-but h-how d-do you kno-ow?!"

"Trust me when I say he's crazy about you, I'm sure if you asked him he would tell you, ha! you've already got him wrapped around your finger!~"

"What is going to happen between them-"

"Y-you think I can't hear?! I'm drunk! not deaf!"

"Oh crap! you heard us?!"

Changjo looked at me in horror as I did the same.

"I'm going to give that old man a piece of my mind!"

"Oppa! don't do anything stupid!"

He walked inside, completly ignoring what I had just said to him.

We followed after him and gasped when we walked inside.

"Oppa! no-"

It was too late.

Mr. lee was chatting with a group of friends (I would guess...) when L.joe walked up and punched him right in the nose.

"You brat! what the heck is wrong with you?!?!?!"

"What makes you think I'm just going to let you push me around? huh?!"

"How dare you! I thought I raised you better than this!"

Just as mr. Lee raised his hand to slap him, someone grabbed his arm.

"Stop this right now, AeCha, can you take ByungHun home?"

I nodded at mrs. Lee (Umma, hehe~) and grabbed his arm and put it around my neck.

"What are you doing?~" L.joe cooed.

"Let's go home, Oppa." I whispered.

"B-but I'm n-not- finished talking y-yet~"

"Come on, everyone else is waiting in the car."

Cap grabbed L.joe's legs and lifted him over his shoulder.

"Unhand me! how dare you take the king away from his queen!!!"

I face palmed at L.joe Oppa's comment. *I take it back, I will NEVER let him drink again!*

We got in the car and headed home. 

"Let's make sure L.joe doesn't drink again."

"Agreed!" Everyone sighed.

//End of flashback~//

"There are so many things I still don't know about you..."

"I'm not going to admit defeat though, watch out Oppa! I'm going to make sure I find out everything about you~" (I mean that in a non creepy way...)

I pumped my fist in the air "Fighting!~"

I laid down beside him and smiled "What did you want to say to me, Byungie?"

"saranghae~ princess~~" he mumbled before falling back asleep. *princess? I could get use to that^^ sigh~*

"I have to find out more about you, so next time I can prevent things like tonight from happening again, I don't ever want to see that pained look on your face again, I love you too much to watch you suffer like that."

*Hmm~ I wonder how you made me fall so in love with you, we barely know anything about each other yet, I feel like I've known you my whole life, I love you so much, it hurts, I wan to be with you, only you, forever.*

Untitled

========

Hope you enjoy~~~~  Y^_^Y