Chapter:17 (Part:1)

Note to self:

(Author's pov)

"Come on, Noona!~ we're going to be late~"

"Shut up Ricky, you know girls, they take a long time to get ready." Chunji shrugged.

Cap rolled his eyes. "We really should hurry though, L.joe is already there."

"Why do suits have to be so uncomfortable?~" Neil whined.

Changjo stood up straight. "I personally like wearing it."

tumblr_mlrkrx3GTN1rqzcrdo1_400.jpg

(Pretend L.joe isn't in this picture~)

"Psh! you just like looking at yourself in the mirror!"

"I can't help it if I'm THIS good looking~"

"Conceited little brat.." Chunji muttered.

"Yah! I heard that!" Changjo shouted.

"I'm really sorry! I know I took forever!" 

"Noona!~ finally! we can go-"

The boys looked in the direction of her voice and froze, eyes widened, jaws dropped.

"A-AeCha? is that you?"

======

*Where are they?! they're freakin' taking forever!!!* L.joe thought, impatiently.

"Oh! sweetie~ you look so grown up~~" Mrs. Lee squealed, as she pinched his cheek.

L.joe pushed her hand away. "Umma!~ stop~~"

"Okay, okay, I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends~"

L.joe turned around and smiled but, the smile quickly turned into a glare. "What took you guys so long?!?!?!"

"Mianhae, Hyung~~" Changjo cooed.

"Tch! you're not sincere at all!"

"Trust me, L.joe, you won't remember this in a minute." Cap glanced behind him.

"What are you talking-" 

When L.joe looked behind Cap, he almost forgot how to breathe *Wha- how- i-is t-that really h-her?!*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNG7TIOnOCuJXMLIdBJ0C

(She does NOT have that hair style:D just the dress and shoes~ (oh! she's wearing the necklace too!~)

L.joe looked at AeCha from head to toe, not minding what others thought of him. *Crap! why is she showing so much skin?!?! is she trying to make me go crazy?!*

He gulped, then walked towards AeCha, he tapped her shoulder and cleared his throat.

AeCha turned her head and froze. *H-he looks so, so, hot!!!! ahhh!*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmcfDmd7Ur17CMZAWzFH7

(Hehe~ unfortunately L.joe is NOT wearing the sunglasses~ (he still has red hair of course!~) )

"Do you want to dance?"

AeCha nodded.

L.joe grabbed her hand as he led her to the dance floor.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKy1sbgo6aQ54izTsCO1f

Her eyes widened. "Wow!~ your parents rented this place just for a party?!" 

"Yeah, they always do this kind of thing." L.joe shrugged.

"What?! how can they afford this?!"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"My father is the top surgeon at Cha gangnam medical center."

"WHAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!?"

L.joe chuckled. "You don't have to be so shocked~"

"S-so that means?~ you're-"

"Yes, I am very rich."

AeCha nodded. "Okay?... Is there anything else you want to tell me?!"

"No."

"Wait, if your dad is a doctor, how come you aren't one also?"

L.joe stiffened. "I didn't want to be one."

"Is your dad okay with you being a kpop idol?"

"Look, I don't really want to talk about this right now, let's just dance, hmm?~"

She nodded her head and faked a smile. *How did I not know about his dad?! come to think of it, I don't really know anything him...*

L.joe wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. *Mianhae, I want to tell you everything, but, I just can't do it yet...*

"Oppa. I. Can't. Breathe~"

He snapped out of his daze and loosened his arms. "Mianhae."

"It's fine, don't worry~" AeCha leaned her head on L.joe's shoulder and closed her eyes.

*Why does he look so sad?*

====

(Her pov)

"I'll be right back."

I frowned when he let go of me.

*Eh?! don't leave me with all these strange people Oppa!!* I wanted to stop him but, I was interrupted.

"Hey gorgeous, wanna dance?"

I turned my head and scrunched my nose. "Are you talking to me?"

The guy chuckled. "Pretty and cute, just my type~"

*This guy has got to be kidding me.*

"So~ I'll take that as a yes~"

"Eep!" I squealed, when the guy (more like pig.) s his arms around my waist. *Ew! you're not L.joe! you can't do that!*

I stepped back before he could do it again. "For your information, mister-"

"-JongHyun."

"I don't care, I have a boyfriend so, back off!"

I flipped my hair and stormed off. *Ugh! what a pig! who does he think he is?! ew! his arms felt so gross wrapped around me! L.joe Oppa's arms are way better! I need to go find him and hug him.*

I shuddered at the thought of that 'pig'.

=====

"OPPA!~"

I sighed. "Where the heck are you?!"

"AeCha?"

I turned around to see a beautiful women in a white dress smiling at me. "It is you! I've been waiting all night to meet you!~"

"M-me?" I asked, shocked.

"Hehe~ of course! why wouldn't I want to meet the girl who my son is so madly in love with~"

"Eh?! you're L.joe Oppa's mother?!"

She nodded with a smile.

"B-but you look so young!"

"Omo! I like you even more now!~" She cooed, as she pinched my cheeks.

"Mrs. Lee-"

"Call me Umma."

"EH?! U-umma?" I squeaked.

She nodded.

"Oh! where are my manners? Park Ae Cha, very nice to meet you~" I bowed.

"Oh! there's no need to be so formal, sweetie~"

"Ah~ neh.." I nodded, awkwardly.

"You were going to ask a question, weren't you?"

I nodded.

She gave me a knowing smile. "You were going to ask what ByungHun said about you, right?"

*H-how did she know?!* "Ah~ how did you know?"

"I'm good at reading people, and a lot of other things~"

*I can see where L.joe Oppa gets his cockyness...*

"Hmm~ let's see, first he said that he met someone that he can't stand."

*Ugh! he said that about me?!*

"But, he never looked like he actually disliked you, anytime he talked about you he start gazing dreamily and smiling like a fool."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Of course! he's crazy about you~"

"If you don't mind me asking, when did he tell you about me?" I asked, hopefully.

She frowned. "As much as I want to tell you, ByungHun forbid me to, he said he wouldn't come and visit me anymore if I did tell you."

"If I were you, I would go find him and demand him to tell you! show him who's boss!~" She said, as she put her fist up.

I smiled. "I think I might just take your advice."

"I should go and greet the other guests anyway, good luck~"

I giggled. "Happy birthday, Umma!~"

She turned back and grinned.

I smiled and walked towards Chunji Oppa. "Chunji Oppa!~ have you seen L.joe Oppa? He said he would be right back but I haven't seen him since." I frowned.

He scratched his head. "Ah~ I think I saw him go out on the balcony."

"Thanks Oppa!~"

I stopped in front of the door to the balcony and opened it.

"Ah!~ it feels so nice out!~~" I said, as I stretched.

"ugh~!"

*Did I just hear someone groan? it sounds like they're in pain- /GASP/*

I quickly turned my head, and gasped. 

"OPPA!!!!"

=====----

 

 

♫ L.O.Λ.E | via Tumblr

(I know this is kind of random but, 'NO JOKE' 2ND TEASER KILLED ME!!!! especially the red haired rapper!~(L.joe))