Chapter:19

Note to self:

(Her pov)

"So~ what are you going to do after graduation?"

"I have things I would LIKE to do but~ I don't know..."

"Oh come on AeCha, I've known you the whole 4 months that you've been here, tell me~"

That's right. 3 months have passed by (more like dragged by...) it has been 4 months since I've seen L.joe. I never thought that they would be gone so long. they've been touring everywhere. doing CFs, hosting radio shows, appearing on tv every night, they're  super stars. everyone loves them. girls faint at the sight of them. I'm so happy for them but, I miss them, I miss Him.

"Park!"

I jumped "Wha?!"

My friend Bora chuckled "You totally spaced out, I mean completely."

"Eh? mianhae, I was just thinking.."

"Let me guess~ you were thinking about your man?"

Yes, I told her about everything, she's the only 'friend' that I have who is actually a friend. no one else knows except for her if the 'angels' knew they would totally murder me, I mean, I DO live with them -_-

I sighed "Honestly, I don't really care about college, I just want to start a family..."

"WHAT?!?!?! you're almost 19, you're still so young! why would you want a family now?!?!?!"

"Well, I've never had parents (except for the ones I 'supposedly' have. they didn't even visit me in the hospital, shows how much they care...) I want to start young because I want to give all of my love to my children, I want my energy to go towards raising my kids..."

"Wow..."

It's official, Bora is totally shocked.

"Hmm~ I bet I know who you want to have those kids with~~~" She wiggled her brows suggestively.

My face turned red "Well, of course! who else would I want to marry?!"

"Oooh!~ ByungAe couple is on fire!~"

I rolled my eyes "What're you talking about?"

"Well, you've been away from each other for 4 months, he's become EXTREMELY popular, especially with the ladies~ and you still want to be with him? most girls would have gotten tired of waiting and watching their man get attacked by thousands, no, millions of girls!"

My expression turned into a frown "I trust him and love him, I don't mind waiting and I know he won't do anything with those girls."

She grinned "ByungAe is officially the best couple I have ever seen, well, I haven't actually seen you guys together so~ you're the best couple I have ever heard of!~"

I shook my head "You're crazy~"

======

"Hello, lonely house, I have missed you (insert sarcasm)"

I sighed and walked upstairs "Lonely upstairs, lonely downstairs, lonely everywhere~~"

"I miss you guys so much!~" I sobbed.

*I miss you guys, please come home!~ Byungie!~ I miss you!~*

I laid on Byungie's bed and spread my limbs out "My birthday is going to be so lonely, I thought I would get to spend it with someone for once but, I guess not..."

Ever since L.joe left, I have been having nightmares VERY frequently and I'm starting to picture things that don't make since, it's horrible, I'm so scared to go to sleep at night but, when I look at a picture of Byungie I fall asleep just fine..

"I'm forever alone~ nobody likes me~ everybody has left me~ I feel so sad!~ I just wanna lay her~~ ice cream is my new love~ please don't make me fat~~~ I will forever love you and never leave!~~~~"

I finished my song with my loud sobs.

"Why did you guys have to leave me?! do you hate me?!-"

I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

'TeenTop we gonna rock it drop it top it hey don't stop it pop it!~'

I smiled *My man is so good at rapping!~*

"Hello?"

"Video chat."

// beep!~ //

"Noooo!~ I look like crap right now! why did you choose to call me now?!"

I ran into the bathroom and fixed myself up, after I was done I jumped on my bed (well~ L.joe's bed..) and my laptop.

' 1 video chat request.'

*I except!~*

I started to panic as the screen started to load. *Crap! what if he thinks I look ugly now!? what if he says 'I've seen so many pretty girls around the world, you won't do anymore, I want to break up with you.'*

"Ah!~ please don't break up with me!!!"

"Ms. Park?"

I looked at the screen and saw "Eh?! you're-"

"-Yes, I am Andy Lee."

*He told me to video chat with him and he sends the freakin' president of his company to do it?!?! what, is he too famous to talk to me now?!*

"Ms. Park-"

"AeCha."

"Alright, AeCha, I have a message from the boys to you (haha, 'to you' )"

I raised a brow "Okay?~"

"AeCha, we're sorry we can't make it home for your birthday, we love you so much, especially L.joe, so~ we want to give you a surprise~"

"Eh? what do they mean by 'surprise'?"

*What are they planning?*

"A limo will be there to pick you up in 30 minutes."

"Eh?! where am I going?! my birthday isn't today, it's in 2 days~"

"Where you're going is a surprise, you'll be going out of town, your school already knows and you already have clothes packed for you in the limo so~ enjoy~~"

"What?!-"

"No! don't hang up on me!!! Andy!!!"

*What?!!?!*

"Wait, why am I freaking out? I get to miss school for however long, besides, I'd rather spend my birthday alone on the beach then alone at home~"

I packed everything I would need (besides clothes..) and ran downstairs and waited.

=====

"Wow~ exactly 30 minutes?! now THAT'S impressive~"

"Ms. Park." The driver bowed.

*Ms. Park? that makes me sound so old, the only way I would like to be called by my last name is if it's 'Ms. Lee'~*

=====

"We're here, Ms Park."

"Thank you very much!~" I bowed.

*The airport huh? I wonder where I am going~ heh~ I can just ask someone here!~"

---

"What do you mean you can't tell me where I'm going?!"

"I'm sorry Ms. but, the men on the phone made it very clear to not tell you."

I looked at her in the eyes "Please~"

She shook her head "next!"

I moved out of line and sighed *I guess I'll just get on the plane and ask the flight attendant.*

---

"What! a private jet?! let me guess, you can't tell me where we're going either, right?"

The lady nodded her head "Please get comfortable miss, it might be awhile."

I scowled and walked to my seat *Well, if they worked this hard to keep it a secret, I'm just going to wait and see~*

=====

"Miss~"

"..."

"Miss!~ we've reached our destination, it's time to go~"

I shot up out of my seat "What happened?!"

The flight attendant chuckled "You fell asleep."

"Eh?! how long?!" I asked.

"About an hour."

"The flight was only an hour? wow~"

I got my luggage and walked out of the jet.

"I'll take that miss~" a man dressed in a black suit said (who I would guess is the driver.)

He took my bag and put in the trunk and opened the door for me.

"Thank you!~" I bowed and got in.

*What kind of car is this?*

"I will only be taking you to the dock, you travel from boat after that."

"Boat?!" *I freakin' hate boats! they make me so sick~~*

======

"Yes!~ land!" I shouted as I ran off of the boat.

I got into a weird jeep like thing AGAIN! and looked at the driver "Please tell me this is the last vehicle that I have to get on!~"

He nodded his head "This is the last one, actually, we're here."

I looked up and almost choked on my saliva "T-that is where I-I'll be staying!?!?"

He got my luggage, handed it to me, then drove off without another word.

"Tch! I'll take that as a yes..."

I walked down the driveway and as I got closer, I began to see how big this house really was.

"Holy crap! they must be really loaded now if they can afford this!!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB5CbGYBJAXUXj9AsAT_W

*Oh my gosh! this is Jeju island! how did it take me this long to realize!*

*This place is right on the beach! how much better can it get?!*

I opened the front door and walked until I arrived in the living room. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZZl6u49i3yiRIHFJo5Ln

"Wow!~ daebak~~"

I walked into the kitchen and my jaw dropped.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqbo4THni7cjtfhLfHjX7

*Holy crap! this house is amazing!~*

I heard a noise in the living room and walked towards it.

I looked around and didn't see anything.

*Hmm~ guess I'm just hearing things..* I shrugged and turned around turned around, as soon as I did that, someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and gasped, eyes widened, jaw dropped. 

"What the heck?!?!"

=====

"What the heck?!?!"

I shouted as I was attacked by 5 boys.

If you're thinking it's TeenTop well, you're right, TeenTop is here with me...

Before they could say anything, I cut them off.

"You jerks! you let me believe that I had to spend my birthday alone!"

They stepped back and raised their hands innocently.

*Man, they got even better looking then they did before! how is that possible?!*

"No fair, I can't even be mad at you guys!~" I ran to and hugged them all except for one...

"Eh? where's Byungie-"

I was interrupted when someone covered my eyes and lifted me up, bridal style.

"Yah! you better not do anything bad to her!"

"I won't do anything bad, at least not THAT bad..."

I heard a door close behind me then I was set down on what I would guess is a couch.

My blindfold was removed from my face and was replaced with a huge smile. 

"Byungie!!!!~~~~" I screamed, as I attacked him with a bear hug.

"Can't. breath~"

I let go of him "Mianhae~ I just-"

I paused as I began looking at him from head to toe. *He got even hotter, why? are you trying to kill me?!?!*

(Hair)

엘조  L.JOE

(clothing)

 

"I missed my zombie~~"

"Yah! how many times do I have to tell you NOT to call me that?!"

He chuckled "Sorry, I meant me zombie queen~"

I rolled my eyes before an evil smirk appeared on my face "I missed you too, Byung Byung~~"

He smirked "You can call me whatever you want but, I believe we have some catching up to do~"

Before I could say a single word, L.joe had already pulled me into his arms.

"I really missed you~" He said, before placing a kiss on my cheek.

-----

it had been about an hour since we sat down on the couch. We told each other what had been going on and how much we missed each other.

"You went to detention for telling your teacher to shut up?! Such a rebel~" L.joe began laughing hysterically.

"Oppa!~ this is why I didn't want to tell you! I knew you'd laugh."

He got off and 'tsked' "Fine, fine~ I'll stop..."

I smiled and gave him a back hug "Byungie~ I'm so happy you're here~~"

"Me too~"

"Hey, how long are we staying here?" I asked.

"A week or two."

"What?! why so long?"

He turned around to face me and hugged me back "Well, considering that we've been working our butts off the past 4 months I don't think it's THAT long, and besides."

He pulled me closer and smiled "I want to spend time on the beach with my beautiful girlfriend~"

I rolled my eyes but smiled "Tch~ flattery gets you nowhere."

"Please~ flattery gets me everywhere~"

He smirked before giving me a quick kiss.

I grinned at him before tightening my grip around him.

"I love you Oppa!~ don't leave me again, please~"  I whispered into his shoulder.

He buried his face against my shoulder "I won't, I can't, I would miss you too much."

We stayed there for who knows how long, whispering sweet things to each other.

"AeCha, I need to ask you something." he pulled away and gazed into my eyes.

I gazed back "What is it Byungie?"

"I love you, I love you so much, you mean everything to me, I don't want a future unless you're by my side-"

The door slammed open, me and L.joe turned our heads.

Before I could say anything, 5 boys ran and jumped on the bed, burying me and L.joe underneath.

"Yah! what are you freakin' doing?!?!" (Heh, I'm sure you know who said that ;))

"You've already gotten an hour with AeCha, it's our turn now, share~~" Chunji whined.

"I don't want to, now, get off!" L.joe pushed them off of him and grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Tch! stingy much?"

"Ooh~ I know! let's have a slumber party in here tonight!~" Neil suggested.

"Are you guys serious right now?" L.joe asked, as he shook his head in utter shame.

"I call sleeping next to AeCha!~"

"No! I want to sleep next to Noona~~"

"No fair!"

Neil grabbed a pillow and started hitting Chunji with it, soon, the others joined in.

"Psst~" I turned around and saw L.joe by the door, I looked back at the boys to make sure they weren't looking (Which they weren't, they were too busy hitting each other with pillows) and quietly ran out of the room.

====

Me and L.joe walked out onto the balcony, hand in hand. "Finally, some peace and quiet~"

"It's so beautiful out here!~" I said, in awe as I looked at the moon over the water.

 

L.joe laid down on the hammock and patted the empty spot beside him, with a cute little pout on his face.

He wrapped his arms around me as I laid down, I buried my face into his chest to keep warm.

"Sing me a song~" 

He chuckled "What song do you want me to sing?"

I yawned before shrugging "Surprise me."

He the back of my hair as he began to rap and sing...

(His pov)

(rapping)

There's so much nonsense, it's on my conscience
I'm thinkin, "Maybe I should get it out"
And I don't wanna sound redundant
But I was wonderin, if there was somethin that you wanna know
(Somethin that you wanna know)
But never mind that, we should let it go (we should let it go)
'Cause we don't wanna be a TV episode (TV episode)
And all the bad thoughts, just let 'em go (go!)
Go (Go!) Go (Heeeeey!)

(Singing and rapping)

Beautiful girls, all over the world
I could be chasin but my time would be wasted
They got nothin on you, baby
(Nuh-nuh-nuh-nothin on you babe, nuh-nottin on you)
Nothin on you, baby
(Nuh-nuh-nuh-nothin on you babe, nuh-nothin on you)
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry, about what they say
'Cause they got nothin on you, baby
(Nuh-nuh-nuh-nothin on you babe, nuh-nothin on you)
Nothin on you, baby~

(rapping)

Everywhere I go, I'm always hearin yo' name (name, name, name, name...)

And no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing (sing, sing, sing, sing...)
Whether a bus or a plane (plane), or a car or a train (train)
No other girls in my brain, and you the one to blame

"Baby I need you."

I looked down at her and realized she was asleep, I smiled and snuggled close to her, stealing a few kisses while I was at it.

"Goodnight, my zombie 'bride'"

=====---------======

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

subscribe, vote, comment. ENJOY<3

if someone would give this story it's first vote I would appreciate it so much~~~