Chapter:8

Note to self:

(Her pov)

 

"Oppa~".

"...".

"Oppa!~~".

"...".

"Oppa!!".

"Mmm~ what???" L.joe whined.

"I'm hungry, will you come downstairs with me to get some food?" I asked.

"No." He turned to his side.

I sat up and leaned down next to his face. "Byungie Oppaaaa~~~ I'm really hungry~~".

He groaned "You're so annoying!".

"I'll shut up if you come with me~~".

"Fine." he sighed.

"Yay! let's go~~~" I got up from the bed and L.joe did the the same.

===

"Are you trying to piss me off on purpose?!" L.joe shouted.

"huh?" I asked.

"You've been standing in front of the fridge for 20 minutes!".

I looked at him and grinned "Mianhae,.. I guess I forgot that I can't cook anything...".

L.joe's jaw dropped "What?!".

"Mianhae~".

"You really don't know how to cook?".

I nodded.

He sighed "Fine, I'll cook something.".

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

He shook his head "I changed my mind, I'm too tired to cook.".

My jaw dropped as I watched him walk over to the couch and lay down on it. jerk!

I ran to the couch and sat on him. "YAH!" he shouted.

"Oppa~ please????" I begged.

"No! now get off of me!"

He tried pushing me off but I held onto him "Nooo! I need food! I'm going to die!~~~~~".

"You're so over dramatic! get off!" He yelled as he continued to try and get me off of him.

"Ugh! the hunger, it's killing me!~~~" I stuck my tongue out and played dead. 

"If you're going to die can you do it somewhere else? not on top of me!!".

"...".

He sighed "Fine, I'll take you to get food...".

"Yay!~~~" I cheered and jumped off of him. He really does have a heart~~

he got up and walked towards the door "Let's go." He smirked.

"Oppa? the front door is that way." I said, as I scratched my head.

"We're going through the garage.".

He opened the door and a huge smile appeared on his face. Wow! he looks really cute when he smiles...

"Baby! I've missed you so much!!!~~~" He ran to an expensive looking car and wrapped his arms around it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfS_KAaSI2CqIHvpxJtRu

L.Joe opened the door and got in the car.

I walked to the other side of the car and got in as well. "So THIS is why you wanted to drive me?..." I asked.

He nodded "It's been so long since I've been able to drive that I forgot about her until now.".

I tried to hide my smile. Oh my gosh! I love sports cars! especially when there's a hot guy driving it,.. WHAT AM I THINKING?!>_<

"The car is a girl?".

He nodded his head and grinned. How come he never smiles at me like that? wait, am I jealous of a CAR right now?!

I cleared my throat "So,.. where are we going?".

"It's a secret." He smiled. He smiled at me~~ I'm so happy- OH MY GOSH! STOP THINKING OF WEIRD THINGS AE CHA!

"What's with that look on your face?" he chuckled.

"What's wrong with my face?" I pouted.

Before he could say anything I cut him off "On second thought, don't answer that question...".

He smirked. Why do you have to smirk? you're killing me!~~~

 

====

"Ah! that was delicious~~" I smiled as I stretched my arms.

L.joe raised an eyebrow at me "Are you even a girl? you ate 4 waffles, 3 muffins and you ate some of my cinnamon roll."

I nodded with a proud smile on my face.

"You shouldn't be so happy about eating that much food..".

I rolled my eyes "I am happy, so deal with it!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"where are we going now?" I asked, after he rolled his eyes at me.

"Home...".

"What?! I thought you wanted to go out together,.. that's what you said last night..." I pouted.

He walked to his car "I know what I said, we're still going out but I want to change out of my pajamas first, I suggest you do the same...".

When he turned around I looked at what he was wearing. Wow, he even looks good in sweatpants and a hoodie...

======

When we walked in the house L.joe turned to me and put a finger up to lips "Shh~ I don't want the guys to wake up.".

I nodded.

"I'll change in the downstairs bathroom..." L.joe grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room.

I locked the door and walked to my closet "Hmm~ what should I wear? I haven't been able to go anywhere for awhile so I should dress up!" I smiled as I picked out some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

===

"We're going hiking?!" I shouted.

L.joe nodded his head and smiled.

"You could have told me that before we left! I wouldn't have worn this skirt then!" I shouted as I gestured to my outfit.

He shrugged "You never asked.".

"Ugh! why do you have to be such a jerk?!".

He stopped walking and turned around to face me "You look really cute today." He smiled.

Ahhh! he said I look cute!

I lifted my hands up to cheeks. My cheeks are burning hot! why is he doing this to me?!>_<

"Now see, would a jerk give compliments?" he smirked.

I bit my lips and walked past him "Whatever! I'm leaving without you!".

===

"I see the car! finally!!!" I shouted.

Before I could run down the hill L.joe walked past me and bumped into my shoulder.

"I'm guessing you're still mad about the whole stalker thing.." I mumbled.

(Flashback.)

"Ae cha?".

"Hmm?".

Please say that you want to go home! we've been walking for hours~~~

"Thank you.".

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him "For what?".

"You're the first person to come here with me, usually I come alone,.. I like having someone here with me though, so thank you...".

Why am I blushing?! all he said was 'thank you' !

"Come on, let's go this way." L.joe walked in head of me.

Don't tell me I'm actually starting to fall for him,.. no! there's no way!

As I started to walk again I began thinking of all the reasons why I shouldn't fall for him.

I stopped walking as I noticed that L.joe wasn't with me "L.joe!".

"L.joe!~~~~~ where are you!!~~~" I shouted.

"Where is he?" I asked myself.

I walked up to a tree and sat in front of it.  I have no idea where I'm going so I might as well wait for him here...

L.joe will find me, there's no reason to worry... I thought as I closed my eyes.

====

"AE CHA!!!!!!"

I jumped and opened my eyes "What was that sound?".

Oh my gosh! it's already dark outside! how long was I asleep for?!

"PARK AE CHA!!!!!!" I heard someone shout. Wait, who is that? how do they know my name? what if it's a stalker?!

I brought my knees up to my chest and closed my eyes as I started to panic. If it's a stalker how does he know my name?! wait! that's what stalkers do! L.joe! please come and save me!!

"AE CHA!~~~~".

I can't just sit here and wait for the creeper to attack, I need to find a weapon!

I grabbed a stick and crawled behind a bush.

"Ae cha! where the heck are- OW!" I jumped out of the bush and hit the creepy stalker in the knee.

"Hah! try and mess with me again and see what happe-"

"-WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!??!?!"

My jaw dropped "L-L.joe? you're the stalker?" I stuttered.

He looked up and sent a death glare towards me.

Oh crap! I'm dead!!~~~

I crouched down in front of him. "I am so sorry! it's just that I thought you were a stalker-"

"-YOU THOUGHT I WAS A STALKER?!" He roared.

I bit my lips "N-no..." Please don't kill me~~~

He stood up and walked away. "You better stay behind me this time.." He muttered.

(End of flashback.)

L.joe stopped and turned around to face me "Mad?! I'm furious!".

"I'm really sorry! I didn't know it was you! I'm really really sorr-"

"-That's why you think I'm mad?!"

I scratched my head "Uhh, yes?...".

"YOU IDIOT!" He shouted.

"How am I an idiot?!" I asked.

"Forget it!" he shouted as he slammed the car door shut.

I sighed and got in the car.

==== 

"There you guys are!!! we've been calling you all day!!" Chunji shouted as he pulled me into a hug.

L.joe walked up the stairs without saying a word.

Chunji pulled away "What's with him?".

I sighed "I hit him with a stick and called him a stalker...".

"Wow, no wonder he's mad!".

"Yah! don't laugh at me!" I yelled as I hit his chest.

"Mianhae~ I was wrong~" He continued to laugh.

I pouted "I'm going upstairs.".

"I'm sorry princess! please accept my apology~".

I giggled "I forgive you, you don't have to call me princess...".

Chunji grinned at me.

"Oppa?".

"Hmm?".

"What should I do about L.joe?".

"He'll get over it tomorrow, no need to worry about it.".

I sighed. I hope he forgives me...

====

(Author's pov)

"Hmm~ I think strawberry's sound good." Ae Cha mumbled to herself as she opened the fridge.

Ae cha looked at the clock and sighed "It's 1am and he still hasn't come home...".

"What was that sound?" Ae cha asked, as she walked towards the basement door. 

"I'm sure it came from here..." she mumbled.

"I've never been down here before, please don't be scary~~" She whispered, as she opened the door and walked down the stairs.

When she got down to the last step she saw another door and opened it.

As soon as she opened the door she heard loud music and saw a familiar figure.

Her jaw dropped.