Author's note/half chapter

Note to self:

Chapter 5 is up! Yayyy!~~~~~ Y^___^Y

 

I will post my next chapter when I get five more subscribers!

 

Here's a quick preview of what's to come!

 

As L.joe headed for the kitchen to get his midnight snack, Ae Cha followed closely and quietly (at least in her mind,) behind.

L.joe opened the fridge and dug through the mountain of tubs that contained leftover ramen that Chunji has been saving for months, he found a chocolate protein bar and took it out.

After unwrapping the bar, he was about to take a bite, when all of the sudden Ae Cha popped up out of nowhere and smacked it right out of his hand.

"YAH!!!!" L.joe shouted, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Ae Cha smiled and shrugged "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I UPSET you?"

"My bad." she chuckled, then began to walk away.

"AISH! This girl!" L.joe yelled.

Ae Cha quickly turned around and glared at L.joe.

L.joe jumped back. He felt as if she was coming out of a horror movie.

"YOU!" Ae Cha shouted, while pointing at him, "You'll pay for what you did to me! You stole my innocence!!!"

She quickly ran up to him and jumped onto his back, then began to slap him as hard as she could.

"YOU ERT!!!!"

"YAHH! GET OFF OF MEEEE!!!" L.joe demanded, as he tried to swing her off of him.

After a few seconds of complete struggle, they both ended up falling on the floor.

As Ricky was approaching the kitchen to get a glass of water, he heard a loud ruckus.

"What the?"

When he walked into the kitchen, he saw Ae Cha on top of L.joe.

They both looked over at him.

"Ricky! This isn't what it looks like!" L.joe shouted, as he shoved Ae Cha off of him and got off of the floor.

"Yah!" she screamed, then stood up.

"Hyung..... Noona....?"

 

Want more? Subscribe!~~~~~~ @(^.^)@