Chapter:1

Note to self:

 

                                                                                       (Her pov)

When I opened my eyes all I could see was darkness.

Where am I?..

Am I alone?..

Why can't I see anything?..

Why does my head hurt so bad?...

What's going on?..

As a thousand questions ran through my head, I felt a presence near me.

I sat up and looked to where I senced the presence was.

I heard a loud crash, then I felt someone's arms wrapped around me.

"Noona! You're awake! Hyungs! She's awake!"

"Ae Cha!"

"Cha Cha! You're okay! I've missed you so much!"

"Baby! I've missed your cooking so much! These losers at cooking!"

"Yah! She just woke up and the first thing you say to her is that you miss her cooking? I thought I raised you better than that."

I flinched, as I felt a heavy weight on top of me "W-what's on top of me?" I asked, frightened.

"Don't worry, baby, it's me...your one true love~".

"Yah!!! Chunji Hyung! Get your off of Noona! You flirt!"

"What?! Flirt!? How?!".

"Changjo is right. But, seriously, get off of her before I make you."

"Is this Park Ae cha's room?"

"Yes, doctor. That's right."

"Okay, I'm going to take the bandages off of your eyes."

I felt the pressure around my eyes disappear. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a bright large room.

I turned my head to look at all the voices that I had heard before. It was a bit startling to see that they were all looking at me as well.

I stared at each one of them for awhile, they looked familiar somehow.

It hit me-I DO know these guys! Well,.. sorta...

"Y-you're,.. T-teen T-top.." Oh, gosh! Why did I stutter?? I probably sounded like a total idiot!

"Um,.. yeah.." Ricky awkwardly replied. Crap!

Chunji looked at me with concern in his eyes and said "Hey, babe..are you feeling ok..?"

Now, they're all looking at me with concern. Wait,..why do they care so much?.. I'm just a stranger to them... another random fan.

"H-how do you know me? How did I get here? And...why does my head hurt so badly?" I asked, as I held onto my aching head.

Changjo looked at me with a stunned expression "Noona? ...you don't remember us..?" he asked, with sadness in his eyes.

"It's normal for there to be short term memory loss. You should be fine in a few days. Just be thankful you're okay and rest easy, with the accident you had, you should take it easy for awhile. We still aren't sure if your body is okay. It would be a miracle if you were." the doctor mumbled the last part, then left.

Accident?.. I was in an accident?... Okay, I really need to find out what's going on...

"Wow, that doctor was not very nice. I mean, seriously, he should be as happy as me! Since my Cha Cha is perfectly healthy!" Neil cheered.

"Cha Cha?" I asked, in confusion.

Neil looked at me and nodded "Yeah! That's your nickname!".

I raised my eyebrow and gave him an 'are you kidding me' look.

"I know, dumb nickname, right? I think baby suits you better". Chunji said, then winked at me.

I couldn't help but blush. Ah! Chunji winked at me~(mentally squeals.)

"Hey,.. has anyone checked on L.joe recently?" Cap asked.

L.joe? He's here? Oh. My. Gosh!!. NO! Calm yourself, woman! You'll scare them away!

"Psh! Yeah! I checked on him before I came in here..and you wanna know what he told me? He told me to get out and leave him alone!" Changjo yelled, with an angry tone in his voice.

"I'm suprised all he did was yell at you.. If I got hurt as badly as he did and got interupted from my sleep, I'd probably do far worse." Cap shrugged.

WHAT?! L.JOE IS HURT?!

"Oh! I have an idea! Let's take Ae Cha in to see him! Maybe that will cheer him up!" Neil excitely cheered. 

Seriously... Why do they keep calling me Ae Cha?.. Is that another nickname or something?

Cap clapped his hands together and nodded "Okay, let's do it. Ricky, go get the wheel chair!"

Ricky nodded and wheeled the chair in front of me.

"Do you think you can get on the chair on your own? If not, I can-" Before Cap could finish, Chunji already picked me up in his arms and put me on the wheel chair.

"As if I would actually let some other guy hold you in his arms!" Chunji said, then leaned in closer to my face. Eh?! what is he doing?!.

Cap quickly moved his face away from mine and wheeled me out of the room.

-----

As we stopped in front of a door, Changjo looked down at me and said "Don't worry, Noona, if he say's something mean to you, I'll beat him up, with THESE! Bam!" he shouted, with a cocky smirk on his face, as he started flexing his muscles.

Ricky rolled his eyes and mumbled "Get over yourself.. Your muscles don't look that great.."

Boy, is Ricky wrong! I mean, look at those muscles...They're huge!.. WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING?!

Cap whistled, then said "Okay, that's enough. Let's go inside." Phew! Thank you Cap~

They opened the door, then wheeled me in. I looked around and when my eyes landed on the bed in the middle of the room, my heart sank. There laid L.joe! His face had a few bruises and his right arm and left leg were in casts.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. At first it was just a glance, but,..Is he glaring at me? Oh, no! What did I do?!

"Hyung...you know it's rude to stare, right?" Ricky timidly asked.

L.joe let out a growl, then pointed at me and shouted "You! This is all your fault!!!"