Chapter:14

Note to self:

(Author's pov)

*Yes! it's morning! that means I can start getting ready for my date today!~* Ae Cha thought, as she got out of bed.

L.joe sat up and stretched "Why are you up so early?".

Ae Cha tried to hide her smile *His morning voice is so cute!~* "It's not that early, it's 8am...".

His eyes widened "8AM?!!?!?!?! it's a Saturday! why aren't you sleeping???".

She bit her lips and looked away "Because, my favorite drama is on...".

L.joe rolled his eyes and laid down again, with the pillow over his head "No way am I getting up so freakin' early..".

Ae Cha laughed at L.joe's comment and walked out of the room.

"I should go buy a new dress, get my hair done..." She muttered, to herself.

====

Ae Cha walked around the mall looking for the perfect dress *If I want L.joe oppa to fall for me, I have to look stunning!*.

As she continued to look, she stopped at a small boutique with a wide smile spreading across her face *It's perfect!*.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5hcM4QOmNUsBF31ZCeqS

----

(Her pov)

After putting the dress on and doing my hair, I decided I was finally ready.

tumblr_lrauyc7xNV1qiz961o1_500.png

I left the bathroom after looking at my reflection one last time *L.joe oppa is so going to fall for me, hehehe~~ ^_^Y*

"Oppa~".

L.joe lifted his head up "Mmm?".

*Hahahah!~ his bed head!* I tried to contain my laughter.

He sat up and yawned "Time?".

"10am".

he lifted his head and pouted "What do you want?" he asked, with eyes closed. *Ahhh! he is so adorable!*.

I cleared my throat "Let's leave before any of the guys wake up.".

He opened his eyes and smirked "someone is a little eager-"

His eyed widened as he looked at me from head to toe *He totally just checked me out! ahhhh >_< *.

"What are looking at?".

"N-nothing!" He blushed and looked away.

"Oh, okay..." *My plan is working, MHAHAHAHAH!~~*.

"Er- I'll meet you downstairs...".

I nodded and skipped out of the room, with a huge grin on my face.

====

(His pov)

*What the crap is she wearing??? does she know how freakin' revealing that dress is???*.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair "Is she trying to give me a heart attack?".

I bit my lips as images of her in that dress popped up in my head.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts *What am I thinking??? no! no! no! I just have to make it through the day then I'll be fine, I hope...*.

----

(Author's pov)

"Ahhh!" Ae Cha  screamed, when she felt something touch her side.

She turned around and pouted "Oppa! you almost gave me a heart attac-" *Omo! he looks so,.. what's the word I'm looking for? amazing? hot? amazingly hot!*.

Untitled

Ae Cha blushed and opened the door "L-let's go...".

L.joe smiled "After you." He said, as he held the door open.

She walked to the car with a grin on her face *He is so sweet!- Omo! I NEED to stop fangirling over him~ it's not good for my health>_<*

"So~ where are we going?".

L.joe turned to Ae Cha with a smirk "You'll see.".

Ae Cha rolled her eyes *How did I know he was going to say that?*.

-----

"Yah, wake up~".

Ae Cha opened her eyes and looked around "Did I fall asleep?".

"Obviously.".

Ae Cha ignored L.joe's comment and continued to look around, until realization hit her...

"Is this-".

Before she could finish, L.joe spoke "Yes, this is Han river.".

Ae Cha smiled widely and got out of the car.

"Yah! wait for me!".

L.joe caught up with her and grabbed her hand.

Ae Cha looked at him with a surprised expression "What are you doing?".

Slowly, L.joe intertwined his fingers through hers.

♡

"This is a date, isn't it?..".

She nodded her head, unsure.

"Then, what's the problem?".

"N-nothing!".

L.joe smiled and looked down at her "Hey.".

"Yes, Oppa?" Ae Cha looked at him as well.

"I need to tell you something.".

"What is it?" *What is he going to say?!*.

"You....".

*You? you what???* Ae Cha thought, nervously.

"Can't catch me.".

"Huh?-"

Before she could finish, L.joe had already ran in head of her.

"Yah! I can't run in a dress!" She shouted.

He shook his head and cupped his mouth "Tsk! excuses! just admit that I'm too fast for you!!~~".

"In your dreams!" Ae Cha yelled, as she began to run after him.

====

After hours of chasing each other around Han river (with plenty of people giving them weird looks) they finally decided to take a break.

"How. are. you. so. fast. Oppa?" Ae Cha asked, between breaths.

L.joe shrugged and wiped the sweat off of his forehead "I'm good at everything else, might as well add running to the list.".

She rolled her eyes and playfully hit his arm. "Conceited, AS USUAL.".

"Let's go eat, I'm starving.".

Ae Cha nodded her head excitedly "Me too! let's go get some ddeokbokki!~".

*How can I say no to her? she's too cute.* "Okay, let's go." L.joe smiled.

They walked to the ddeokbokki stand hand in hand, both trying to hide their smile.

"Wait here, I'll go get the food.".

"Okay~" Ae Cha smiled.

When L.joe was out of sight, She leaned her head against the table and sighed dreamily *This is the best day ever~~*.

The smile on her face suddenly turned into a pout *If only I could go on another date with him :c ... 

"Did you miss me that much?" L.joe chuckled as he placed the food on the table.

*Yes, yes I did...* Ae Cha sat up and stuck out her tongue "You wish!~".

"Say ah~"  L.joe cooed.

Ae Cha raised her brows *Is he trying to feed me?*.

"Yah! open your mouth!".

Ae Cha quickly snapped out of her thoughts and opened .

"My turn!~" Ae Cha said, as she grabbed the fork and began to feed L.joe.

====

"I had a lot of fun today, Oppa~".

"Good, me too.".

They both nodded awkwardly as they stood in front of the tree house.

Ae Cha scratched the back of her head "Oppa?...".

"Hmm?".

She took a deep breath "I really like you!!" She said, then quickly climbed up the ladder to the tree house.

"Wait, what?..." L.joe quickly followed behind her.

"What did you just say?" L.joe asked, as he entered the tree house.

*Crap! I was hoping he wouldn't follow me!!~~* "Er- I don't remember?".

L.joe crossed his arms and gave her a look.

*I can do this! fighting!~*.

"You said that you like me, is it true?".

Ae Cha shook her head "No, I don't like you.".

L.joe slightly winced *Ouch.*.

"I love you...".

L.joe's head shot up "What? say that again." *There's no way she said-*

"I love you ByungHun!!!!!".

Before he could even realize what he was doing, L.joe had already wrapped his arms around Ae Cha's waist.

*I probably shouldn't do this, but who cares?* L.joe leaned down and captured Ae Cha's lips with his.

After a few seconds, L.joe pulled away and whispered "Nado saranghae~".

Ae Cha melted at his words *I must be dreaming...*.

"I don't know when it happened but, I've fallen, deeply, madly in love you.".

"Will you, Park Ae Cha, be my girlfriend?".

*/DEAD/* "YES!! I've fallen for too! really really hard!".

L.joe chuckled "Good." then cupped her face and captured her lips once again.

Ae Cha smiled into the kiss *Ahh!~ we're kissing!~~*.

L.joe pulled away and gazed into her eyes "I need you... to meet my parents tomorrow night...".

"WHAAAAT?!?!?!?".

 

======

Thank you to all my subscribers! you guys are awesome~<3

Sorry that the rest of TeenTop didn't show up in this chapter:( don't worry, they will be in chapter 15 and do plenty of funny things^^ (hehe what will their reactions be when they find out that L.joe is dating Ae Cha?~)

Oh! I almost forgot to say this: AHHH!~~ THEY'RE A COUPLE NOW! AVFDIRHSBDSLA!

kpop | Tumblr

/cough cough/ anyway~ 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT,(cry, fangirl, spazz out) ENJOY!~~~

paradise