Note to self: (Final)

Note to self:

(AeCha / Her pov)

 

My tears blended in with the rain that kept falling from the sky...

I can't stay here, it's driving me crazy, I'm sorry Byungie, I'm so sorry...

I wanted to be strong for you, but, I can't, I miss you too much.

3 Months have gone by since L.joe proposed to me, if possible, I have fallen even more in love with him, we always talk about our future together, what our wedding will be like, what we should name our children. the teen top boys were beyond happy for us, they actually said they hope we marry as soon as possible so they can become uncles, I love them all so much, they are more than just friends to me, they're like brothers. Everything was perfect, until yesterday, when the accident happened, now, I am left to think of those 'dreams of the future' that are now empty, those dreams will never come truenot without him...

(24 hours earlier.)

(5am)

"Baby~~"

"Hmm?~"

"Why aren't you in bed? I can't fall asleep if you're not in the room with me..."

A sigh escaped my lips. *this boy, he is so hopeless sometimes...* "Byungie, I'm just getting a snack, you'll be fine, go back to sleep."

He crossed his arms like the child that he is. "No~~ I'm staying here with you. that's final."

"Oh~ so now you're acting manly~ Mr. I-Can't-sleep-without-you-in-the-room~~" 

"Yah! don't tease me! that's my job!"

The smile on my face couldn't be stopped. *Is it even possible to love someone this much?*

"Byungie~~ are you mad?~"

He pouted and turned away from me. "If I am, will you kiss me to make it better?"

"If that'll make you happy." I got on my tippy toes and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Yah~ I want more~"

"Nope, that's enough for now." 

He frowned. "Fine, you don't have to kiss me anymore."

I smiled. "Wow~ you're actually okay with it? usually you-Mmm!"

My sentence was cut off when he pulled me forward and kissed me.

I hit his chest repeatedly but he wouldn't let go.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand before running towards the back door, I struggled to keep up.

We arrived in the tree house. "Why are we in here?"

His answer was simple and clear. "To be alone."

"Byungie, whatever you're thinking, no." I stepped away from him.

His smirk grew wider. "I'm not going to do anything to you, what do you think I am?"

*It's quite simple what I think you are. a boy. that's all I need to say.*

He noticed the glare I was sending him. "Don't you trust me? we're getting married soon, why would I do something to you now?"

"I trust you, but, I still get nervous when you smirk at me like that..."

Instead of removing the smirk, he kept it right in it's place, on his flawless face.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't do anything. I actually wanted to ask if you would sleep here tonight, with me..."

A loving smile soon replaced my frown. "Of course I will~"

"Saranghae, Byungie~" He smiled when I hugged him tightly.

He suddenly backed away. "I can't keep it from you anymore!" He ran his hands through his hair.

"Keep what?"

"I have to go film a music video in few hours!"

"For?~"

He gulped. "Er~ I'm rapping for 4minute's new song, I'm also going to be the male lead in the music video..."

"Why didn't you tell me??"

"I just found out a few days ago. mianhae~"

"It's fine, just make sure Hyuna knows that you're already taken!"

"See! this is why I didn't tell you! I knew you would get jealous!"

I scoffed. "Well excuse me! she's the one who always flirts with you!"

"Baby, calm down, she doesn't like me like that, and even if she did, why would I even care? I already have a beautiful fianc'ee whom I love very much~"

"How am I suppose to be mad when you say stuff like that???"

"You shouldn't be mad, there's no reason to~" He grinned.

He looked at his watch then quickly looked at me. "I have to go soon, I'll be back by tomorrow morning so-"

"TOMORROW??? where are you even going??"

"J-jeju island..."

"..."

"Look, I know you're mad, I would take you with me if I could, I know you're worried about the nightmares coming back..."

*For the past 3 months I haven't had a single nightmare, I know it's because Byunghun is right by my side, he's right, I am worried..*

"Don't worry, I'm not just going to leave you, we can video chat all night, okay?~" he smiled brightly.

"You need sleep though.."

"No, I don't, I just need you, and when I say 'you', that includes your happiness."

"Why do you have to be so sweet? I can't resist you when you act like that."

He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh, really?~"

"Then, I guess you won't mind if I do this..."

He leaned down and kissed me gently, but, it seemed like he had no intention of stopping anytime soon, not that I minded though..

//RING~ RING~//

The ringing didn't even faze him.

I pulled away. "You should answer your phone, it might be Andy-"

"He can wait." He said, before pulling me back into his arms.

And~ we're back to where we were.. (Once again, I don't mind!)

======

*he's been gone 1 day, that's it, so, why am I so worried about him? I have this horrible feeling in my gut, I feel like something terrible happened.*

I looked at the clock. '7am' I sighed. *I wish this day would just go by already! I can't stand this feeling! I need to calm down, we talked all night last night, he was fine, I don't need to worry..*

(Oh, how wrong I was...)

"Cap?" I asked, as I saw him enter my room.

"I thought you guys were practicing today..."

"AeCha." *why is his voice cracking? what happened?" 

That feeling in the pit of my stomach is back, and it's much worse than before...

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, you deserve to know the truth." *Oh no.*

"There was a serious plane crash that happened about an hour ago, it was Byunghun's plane."

"H-he,.. is no longer with us..."

"No, no! please tell me this is some kind of sick joke! please..."

"I'm so sorry."

Tears came pouring out of my eyes..

My breathing became heavy..

I dropped to the ground, I wanted to let out a sob but, I can't, I can't breath without him.

I stood up and ran out of the room, not stopping for anything.

The house is out of sight, I don't even know where I am anymore, but, I didn't stop. I 'can't' stop.

My head started to hurt all of a sudden, I grabbed onto my head and fell to the ground.

"AHHHH!!!"

What is going on? why is everything spinning? what is happening to me??

"Ms. Park?"

I looked around the park. nothing.

I shook my head. *What is going on?*

"Ms. Park?!"

I looked around again. I saw nothing.

"Ms. Park?!?!"

-------

"Ahhhhh!!!"

I looked around the room, panting, I was covered in sweat...

*It was just a nightmare, it was just nightmare!!! Byungie isn't dead!*

"Oh my gosh!!!"

//Crash//

"She's awake!!!"

I turned my head and saw a woman dressed in white.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

She held onto her heart "I'm your nurse."

"Eh?!" I looked around the room, realization hit me. *I'm in the hospital? why?!*

"Why am I in the hospital??"

She frowned. "You've been in a coma, for 6 months."

"You're lying, right?.."

"I'm so-"

"I don't mean to be rude but, where's my phone? I need to call Byungie."

"Byungie?"

"Yes, he's my fianc'ee."

"Ms. you've been here 6 months, I'm sorry to say this but, not one person has come to visit you."

"That's impossible! even if I were here for 8 months like you say, TeenTop would come and-"

I looked at the television, TeenTop was on it, he was on it.

*No, it can't be, it can't be that it was all a-*

"I've been your nurse this whole time you were in a coma, there are a few things you need to know." She started.

"Ms. Jung, your adoptive mother..."

I grabbed onto my head as memories started to pour in.

*Ms. a.k.a: the witch. I remember everything about her. the day she came to pick me up in a fancy car, the thought of 'Oh, she's rich, I can go to a nice school and live a luxurious life' yes, she was rich, yes, I went to a nice school, no, I did not live a luxurious life. I would hardly use her name and 'mom' in the same sentence, she adopted me, yes, but, she was no better than the orphanage, she was much much worse. she was abusive, cruel, heartless, she had no family, neither did I. she never thought of me as family and the thought of her as a mother never even crossed my mind. I was her slave, I meant nothing to her, as you may already know, I felt the same way.*

I gasped, realization hit me, hard.

I grabbed the mirror on the table beside my bed and looked at my back. there are scares...

Everything, everything that me and L.joe went through, it can't be possible that is was just a dream, right? it was too real, our love for each other  was too real.

"Please, tell me that this is a joke.."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Park, it's not."

As much as I don't want to admit it, everything makes since, Ms. jung is the reason for my nightmares, the scares that I have physically and emotionally are from her, her presence haunted me even when I was dreaming in a coma. from the moment I woke up, everything was perfect, TeenTop were my friends, I lived in a house with them, me and L.joe fell in love,.. there were no problems, until...

A tear escaped my eyes. That's right...

*I guess that dream world wasn't so perfect after all..*

========

Note to self: Be strong, you can live without him. when he was 'with me' when I was in a coma, he died, don't I love him enough still to let him live happily? even though he has no idea who I am, yes, I do still love him enough, he may not know me but, I know him, I still have all of those memories with him, everything, I can still feel his hand touching mine. not a day goes by when I don't think of him, every time I turn on the tv, he's there, every time I listen to the radio, teentop's song comes on. I love him so much, it hurts, I want to go and find him and tell him how I feel but, he wouldn't feel the same, because everything that happened wasn't real, it was to me though, correction, it IS real to me, whether he knows it or not, I love him. I love him so much that I will continue on, even though he's not by my side anymore, I still want to continue, it's enough just to see him happy and, alive... I don't want to go back to how it was before when I was in a coma, I want him to live, be happy, get married. the thought of seeing him get married to someone other than me hurts, so so much. I will always love you Lee ByungHun, I hope someday we can meet, even if I'm just another fan-girl to you, it wouldn't matter, just to be able to see that brilliant smile up close one more time, that would be enough...