Chapter:11

Note to self:

(Author's pov)

(Author's note: short chapter~ I'll make chapter 12 longer, don't worry!~~~)

"Wow, that was fast..." Ae cha mumbled, as she saw L.joe walking down the stairs.

*Wait, he's the first one ready? than that means,.. OH MY GOSH!*.

*L.JOE IS GOING TO HOLD MY HAND?!?!.* Ae cha bit her lips and tried to hide her smile with a poker face.

(Ae cha's poker face:)

Yoona~

She stopped jumping around the room when she heard someone clear their throat.

"Are you okay?" L.joe asked.

"Y-yes! why would you ask?..".

L.joe shrugged "I don't know, maybe because you're jumping around the room like a crazy person...".

Her eyes widened *He heard me?! craaaap!~~~*.

"So~ I guess we're stuck together, huh?".

L.joe turned to Ae cha and raised a brow "What?".

"You know, since you came down stairs first, you when the bet..." Ae cha's face turned bright red as she avoided his gaze.

At the corner of her eye she could see L.joe smirking.

"Sorry to brake it to you sweet heart, but I won't be joining you guys today.".

Ae cha quickly turned to him "What? why not?".

"I'm going to meet with Andy hyung.".

Her face fell "Oh...".

L.joe smirked (again) "You must really want to hold my hand!~"

"I do not!".

"Sure, sure, deny it all you want~".

RING RING~

L.joe grabbed his phone out of his pocket "Hello?".

"Yeah, I'll be right out, okay, bye." He hung up.

"Later~" L.joe saluted before walking out of the door.

As soon as she heard the door shut, Ae cha walked into the tv room and laid on the couch.

"I was really looking forward to going to lotte world with L.joe oppa...".

*Wait, WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?!*

Ae cha began rolling around the couch and hitting her head with a pillow *Stupid brain! don't say stuff without my permission!*.

====

After getting dressed and clearing her thoughts, Ae cha walked down stairs to find 5 boys standing by the front door.

"You guys ready to go?".

When the boys turned their heads and saw her, their eyes widened.

"What are you guys looking at?" Ae cha asked, as she rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably.

"You look really pretty Noona!~" Ricky grinned.

Dress

"Do I really?..." She blushed.

"YES!" The boys chorused.

Ae cha's face turned bright red "Um, t-thanks...".

"No wonder I chose you as my girlfriend." Chunji smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Changjo walked up and pushed Chunji away"You look really good, Ae cha..." he blushed.

She smiled "Thanks~".

"Enough with the sweetness! let's go!~" Cap shouted, as he opened the door.

===

"I can't believe you got sick and threw up just from that kiddy ride!" Changjo laughed as he entered the house.

Chunji crossed his arms "That ride was scary! okay!".

"It was a kiddy ride! how scary can it be?!" Ricky laughed. 

"Baby, you still think I'm manly, right?" Chunji turned to Aecha.

"Of course,.. pff! hahahaha!" she bursted into laughter.

"Don't laugh!~".

Ae cha stopped laughing and wiped her tears away "Sorry, Chunji oppa, it was just really funny! hahaha!".

"You guys !" Chunji stormed off.

"Hyung! don't go up stairs! we won't laugh anymore- hahahaha!".

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but it's my nap time~" Cap yawned and walked upstairs.

Neil followed behind Cap "I'll be in my room on my ipad~".

Ricky turned to Changjo "Hey! let's go play that video game we just got!".

"Let's do it!" Changjo said.

As they began to run up the stairs Changjo stopped and turned to Ae cha "Um, I'll be up here if you need me...".

She smiled and nodded "Have fun~".

After Changjo went upstairs, Ae cha sighed.

*I don't know why I feel so sad...*.

Without realizing it, Ae cha had been thinking of L.joe all day long, throughout the whole park there was something to remind her of him, there were even a few times when she thought she heard his voice... 

Ae cha was about to walk upstairs when the door opened.

"L.joe oppa?..".

"Hmm?" He turned to look at her.

Ae cha gazed into his eyes and without knowing, smiled. *Why am I so happy to see him?*.

As she continued to gaze at him,  L.joe cleared his throat and looked away "So~ how was lotte world?".

"Fun." She smiled. *Though it would've been more fun if you were there...*.

He nodded his head "Well, see ya~".

"Where are you going?.." Ae cha asked.

L.joe stopped walking and turned around "Basement...".

"To practice dancing?.." she asked.

"Yeah...".

"Okay...".

"Bye..." L.joe waved.

"later...".

----

"Should I do it?...".

Ae cha shook her head "No! that's crazy!".

"I have to do it!" she cheered herself on.

*I need to confirm my feelings for him! if I don't do this I'll never know~*.

Ae cha got up and walked to the basement.

She patted her face, then walked down the stairs "I can do this, fighting!".

When L.joe heard the door open he stopped dancing and turned around "Ae cha? what are you doing in here?..".

Ae cha took a deep and closed her eyes "Will you go out with me?!".

..............

Author's note:

AHHH!~~ SHE asked him out!~~~~~~~~~

Just Me | via Tumblr