Chapter:18

Note to self:

(Her pov)

It has been a month since L.joe's Umma's birthday party (When he got really drunk and got into a fight with his father...)

A lot of things have happened within these four weeks, Teen Top is currently touring for their new album 'Class', I'm now completely healed and got the 'ok' from the doctor so, yeah~ that means I have to go to school now-_- (Bleh! highschool!~)

Ever since that night after the party, me and Byungie have been SUPER close, we tell each other everything, we don't have to be 'lovey dovey' all the time, we just enjoy each others company^^ we're more than just 'boyfriend/girlfriend' we're best friends.

"AeCha, I'd like to have a word with you." 

*Crap! I was hoping the old lady wouldn't catch that I was late today!*

"Y-yes Ms. Kim?"

"You know that I am very fond of you but, I am your teacher, I can't just let things slide."

"Detention?"

She nodded.

*Ugh~ gag me!!!* I trudged my way out of the class room.

"Yo AeCha!~"

I looked up to see one of my class mates. "Oh~ hi Zico!~"

He threw me a flirtatious smirk before saying "There's a party at my house on Friday, you should come."

"Sorry, I don't think I can make it." I ended my sentence with a little frown.

"Aye~ you never come to any of the party's but, I guess it's fine, I'll see you later~"

*Hehehe~ I knew the frown would work~*

To be honest, I had nothing to do Friday night but, the last thing I wanted to occupy my time with was a lame party with a bunch of drunk teenagers.

I prefer to spend my time doing other, important things. (Watching videos of L.joe...)

=====

After a long BORING detention, I finally got to go home.

"Ah!~ how I've missed you!~"

I walked into the house and went straight for the couch, throwing myself onto it.

// buzz~~ //

I grabbed my phone out of my blazer. "Oh!~ it's a text from Byungie!~"

Text: Hey gorgeous, wanna skype tonight?

: I would love to, Byung byung~ I quickly replied.

We ended our text conversation with him sending a simple smiley face^^

"Ugh!~~~ I forgot that I have to do homework!!" I sent death glares towards my book bag.

I pumped a fist in the air muttering a quick fighting.

======

I nearly dropped my laptop in the process of trying to (quickly.) set up the video chat.

A huge smile spread across my face when I saw a head full of bright red hair appear on the screen.

"Byungie Oppaaaa!!!!~~~~"

He flashed a me stunning smile and simply raised a hand "Yo~"

Ever since they started touring they have been super busy, always out of town so, I rarely get to see him, does it ? yes, yes it does,.. but at least we get to skype when he has free time^^

"I miss you!~" He said, in English.

"I miss you too!~~"

One smile, one smile was all it took for me to forget the pain of him not being around.

When he ends the call with a 'Saranghae'? Pff! I don't even remember how to breath after that, how would I find the time to be sad??

"So~ how was school?~"

"Ugh- it ? as usual..."

"Heh, I can't blame you there."

"Er- I kind of got detention..."

"Eh? what for?"

"I was late by like, 5 minutes but still got called out for it."

When he saw the pout on my face he chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Hmm~ I just wish that I could kiss that pout away, you know I can't resist you when you do that."

My face turned bright red //cough// "I wanna kiss you too." //Cough//

He smirked before leaning towards the screen and puckering his lips.

I leaned forward and gave the screen a quick peck.

"Ewwww!~ you guys are so gross!"

L.joe rolled his eyes. "Shut up Chunji, you're just jealous."

Chunji pushed l.joe out the way. "AeCha!!! I miss you so much!!!"

"Hehe~ I miss you too!~"

"Wait! did you say AeCha?!?!"

Before I knew it, 4 more faces appeared on my screen. (Only 4 because they pushed L.joe away)

"AECHA!~~~ WE MISS YOU!~" they chorused.

"I miss you guys too! you all looked totally awesome in the new music video!~" (Rocking...)

"Who do you think looked the best??"

*Crap, I don't to answer to soon but, I'm obviously going to pick my Byungie~*

"Tch! as if she even needs to think about it, it's obviously me."

"And why would you say that? Hyung." Changjo asked.

"Um, I don't know, maybe because she's dating me and not any of you?"

"She doesn't have to date us to think we're good looking.."

"I think you all looked amazing so, I'm not going to vote."

L.joe shoved everyone out of the way and glared at me through the screen. "WHAT?!?!"

The boys all pointed at him and laughed. 

"Everyone out!" He barked.

"Fine, fine, geez..." they closed the door behind them.

He huffed before siting down again.

*He looks so hot when he's angry~*

"Byung Byung~ don't be angry~"

"I'm not."

"Really?" I asked, with a brow raised.

"Neh~ really, I only acted upset so they would leave, of course I know I'm the best looking so, why worry?~"

"Tch~ okay~"

He pouted. "I don't like that sarcastic tone in your voice."

"Mehrong~ deal with it~"

He smirked. "I've taught you well."

====

"Crap! it's already 3am! I better go to sleep before my manager catches me.."

Yes, that's right, we talked for hours, mostly about stupid stuff but, still, we talked, laughed, smiled, just like what we would do if he were here with me right now.

"I better go to sleep too, I'm probably going to look like zombie at school~"

"A very 'cute' zombie that is, 'my' cute zombie~~"

I chuckled. "You're so cheesy, go to sleep~"

"Okay, I will, but you better go to bed right after this! no going and watching dramas!"

*Crap! he caught me~*

"Yes sir!~"

He chuckled as I saluted to him. "Goodnight, saranghae~~"

"Nado saranghae~ sleep well~" I smiled lovingly.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, zombie princess~~"

"Yah! don't call me that-"

Before I could finish yelling at him, he had already logged off.

*What a cheeky jerk* I thought, as I shook my head.

" 'My' cheeky jerk<3" 

 

====--------======

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE, ENJOY~~~

Rocking MV ♥ | via Tumblr

(Oh! and I apologize for any mistakes~ (English is my first (and only) language so, I really hope there aren't THAT many mistakes 'cause that would be super embarrassing >_< T)