Chapter: 2

Note to self:

              (His pov.)

It's her..

She's the one who did this to me..

How can she sit there and act like she did nothing wrong?

And... why would they bring her here?.. to apologize?.. to ask for my forgiveness?.. well, it's not going to happen.

I looked her in the eyes. She's just staring at me like it's nothing.. What the heck?

I can't take this anymore! I growled, then shouted "You! You're the one that did this to me!!"

Everyone gasped, then looked at me like I had gone crazy.

"Hyung? What're you talking about?" Neil asked, then frowned at me. What? I'm not the one at fault here...

I glared at her, as she just sat there speechless "Speak, now!" I commanded.

She blinked, then looked at me and said "Wh-what do y-you mean?"

"Yah! Answer me!" I shouted.

Chunji clenched his fist, then yelled "L.joe, stop! What is all of this nonsence about? What did she do to you that was so bad?!"

What is with everyone?

I grabbed the crutch beside my bed and walked over to her.

"Do you not remember or something? You. Did. This." I whispered, as I gestured to my broken bones.

She gulped, then pointed to herself, "I-I did..that?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms "Obviously..."

"Hyung! You're scaring Noona! Stop!" Changjo said, as he stepped in front of me.

I raised my eyebrow "Noona?.. Why would you call her that? You don't even know her."

Everyone gasped, yet again. Seriously? Is it gasp and piss L.joe off day or something?

"Hah! L.joe, hyung, you were never good at telling jokes!" Ricky awkwardly laughed.

"What did you say?! I CAN tell jokes! And I am NOT joking!"

everyone is seriously pissing me off!!

Cap raised his hand and said "Wait, if you're not kidding, then,.. you really don't remember her?"

I nodded.

"But.. The doctor didn't say anything about the chance of memory loss.."

"Chunji, What are you talking about? I remember everything fine..." I finished, with a sigh escaping my mouth.

"Wait.. Who is Ae Cha?.. Why do you keep calling me that?.. And, did I really do that to you?" she looked at us, with a confused exspression.

"Huh?" we all asked in unison.

"How do you even know me?.. "

Changjo started walking towards her "Noona,.. it's okay. We'll help you regain your memory." he smiled, as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Chunji walked forward and shoved Changjo's hand away "Well, for one, you're my girlfriend. And you're madly in love with me~" he cooed, as he grabbed her hand.

Am I missing something?

"Ae Cha, you're our best friend. We've all known each other since childhood." Cap said.

"WHAT?!" her and I both shouted in unison.

I looked at her, then back at those idiots "We are not friends with her! We don't even know her!!"

"Yeah! You guys must have me confused with someone else... I've never met anyone of you before. I mean, I've dreamt about it.. but that's beside the point!" She mumbled the last part.

Pff! Like I didn't hear that! Hah!

They all blinked at us and didn't say anything.

Chunji cleared his throat "I'll go get the doctor..."

"Good idea.." Cap said. They all nodded.

"Everyone, get out..except for you" I pointed at her.

"WHAT!-"

Before Chunji could finish protesting, Cap dragged him out of the room, along with the others.

When I heard the door close, I looked at her, then leaned down toward her face.

"You,.. really don't remember anything?" I asked.

She flinched, then looked me, "No...the last thing I remember is when I was running away from-" she suddenly stopped.

"From? From where?" I asked, as  I raised an eyebrow.

"...I don't remember..." She looked down.

"How is it that everyone thinks they know you, but, you say you don't know them?" 

She sighed "I have no idea.."

"It's strange.. You're the only one who isn't calling me Ae Cha.."

"Why would I?"

She shrugged.

"...Hey..." she said, as she started biting her bottom lip.

"What?".

"I-if you got hurt..b-because of me..well.. I'm sorry.. I can't even remember if I hurt someone or not.." she frowned and looked down at her feet.

I sighed then rubbed the back of my neck "It's not like you did it on purpose.. so.. there's really no need to cry or anything.."

I heard a sob, and looked up. There she was, looking down at the floor with her hair covering her face.

"I-I'm so sorry..." she started crying even harder. Crap! What should I do?!

"Yah! You don't have to apologize.. Alright, I forgive you.. So, just stop crying."

She looked up at me with her tear stained cheeks and sniffled "Really?"

I nodded.

I was not expecting what she did next. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed me tightly.

"Yah! What are you!-"

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" she squeezed me even tighter. Crap! I can't breath!

"Yah! I can't breath!" I managed to get out.

She let go of me and bowed "M-mianhae..."

"Why are you so happy anyway?"

"Well... I thought you hated me.. and..who would be okay with their bias hating them?" she smiled, shyly.

Wow, she's pretty cute when she smiles..Wait.. did she just say what I think?

"I'm your bias?".

She nodded

Well, I can't blame her there.

"Honestly.. I'm a huge fan of yours..."

Yup, I like her already.

"Of course, I'm a fan of the rest of TeenTop also." she laughed.

I take it back.

"Listen.. I have no idea why they all think you're someone you're not..but..I'll try to help you remember who you are. If I can..."

What did I just say?!

She looked at me in awe, then pulled me forward, wrapped her arms around my neck and squealed "Thank you, Oppa~"

I felt my face start to burn up. Oh! Crap! Why am I freakin' blushing?! Thousands of girls call me 'oppa,' why is she any different?!

She let go of me and rubbed the back of her neck "O-oppa?"

"What?"

"Is it okay if I call you Oppa?"

I bit my lip and nodded. If you keep saying it in that cute tone, I don't mind at all.. Wait, what?

"Oh! And, Oppa?..." she trailed.

"Hmm?" I hummed, in response.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?..."

I bit my lip to try and hide my smile towards her cute behavior.

"Right behind that screen over there." I pointed across the room.

"Kamsahamnida" she bowed, then got up and walked to where I had pointed.

Gosh...she keeps acting so cute...

I walked over to my bed and sat down. Well,.. limped over...

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!"