Chapter:20

Note to self:

(Author's pov)

"Happy birthday!~"

AeCha jumped up with wide eyes and VERY messy hair.

"Eh?!" she looked around only to see that her bed was surrounded by guys, all holding a cake.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL_9GB_Y6pyUBRg-DEZAc

"Our baby is 19~ otteke?!" Chunji grabbed onto Cap and 'cried'.

While everyone began singing 'happy birthday' AeCha was still confused. *This feels so weird, having people sing to me on my birthday, why do I feel like this has never happened to me before?..*

After the song was over, everyone looked at her, waiting for her to blow out the candles.

AeCha snapped out of thoughts when someone sat behind her, wrapped their arms around her waist and pulled her against their chest.

She turned her head to see L.joe's smirking face.

"Make a wish baby~"

AeCha smiled and blew out the candles. *I wish to *************~*

"Let's eat cake downstairs, hmm?~" Changjo looked at her.

AeCha nodded. "I'll be right down~"

Everyone ran downstairs but closed the door before they walked out.

AeCha walked over to the door and locked it.

She stretched before taking her t-shirt off. (she still has her under garment on)

"Hey, I think you should-" L.joe walked out of the bathroom and stopped in his tracks, eyes widened.

AeCha's expression became one of horror, after turning her head to see L.joe gaping at her.

"AHHHHHH!!!!~~~~~~" They both screamed.

L.joe wrapped his arms around himself (for protection) "You get me alone for 5 minutes and this is what you do! try to take advantage of me?!~"

AeCha scoffed and gritted her teeth (after grabbing a towel and covering herself) "I'm trying to take advantage?! look at you! you're not even looking away!"

L.joe shrugged. "I wasn't even-"

"CLOSE YOUR FREAKIN' EYES SO I CAN FREAKIN' PUT A SHIRT ON!!" AeCha screamed.

L.joe quickly covered his eyes and turned away, muttering things like "There's no need to scream at me, I wasn't even paying attention.." or "You're the one who took your shirt off, not me, so why am I getting punished?"

"Just shut up!" 

L.joe rolled his eyes.

AeCha was looking for a shirt to put on when her eyes landed on something, she smiled and threw it over her head.

"I'm finished~"

L.joe turned around. "Isn't that my shirt?"

She nodded, with a cheeky grin.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfyePMXcHgRi6Hkbv3Q8s

He smirked and walked towards her. "You should wear my clothes more often, they look good on you."

AeCha smiled cutely as L.joe hugged her tightly while burying his face into her shoulder.

"I didn't know you were changing, I hope you know that I would never take advantage of you like that." He whispered softly.

AeCha melted right then and there *AHH!~ is he trying to kill me!?* 

"Of course I know, I know how adorable you are~"

L.joe looked up with a pout. "Yah! I'm not adorable! I'm manly~"

She pinched his cheeks. "Awe~ you're so cute~~~"

"YAH!!!!"

L.joe rubbed his nose against her neck.

AeCha squealed and quickly pulled away from his grasp.

"Don't do that~ I'm deathly ticklish around my neck-" AeCha quickly covered , regretting what she had just said.

The smirk on L.joe's face grew deeper as he took a step forward. "Oh, really?~"

"No! don't do it! please! it's my birthday, have mercy!~"

L.joe grabbed AeCha's wrist and pulled her towards him.

He leaned down and brought his face close to her neck. 

AeCha started hitting him while laughing. "S-stop i-it O-oppa~~~"

L.joe's smirk turned into a sweet smile. *She's so cute, I haven't even touched her and she's already acting like this, it's adorable~*

Before L.joe could pull away, the door flung open, revealing '5' gaping boys.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING TO HER?!?!!?!?!?!?" They shrieked.

L.joe pulled away immediately, stepping about 4 feet away from her.

"Nothing." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Chunji turned to AeCha with a worried expression. "AeCha, tell me honestly, did he do anything to you?"

She looked at L.joe and smirked. *Payback time~*

AeCha ran behind Changjo and clung to his shirt. "It happened so suddenly, I didn't know what to do~~" She fake cried.

L.joe stood there, gaping at her. *What a brat!*

The boys turned to L.joe with murderous glares. "How. dare. you. take advantage of her!!!!"

*Oh crap!!!!* L.joe ran out the room as fast as possible, muttering curse words to himself.

======~~~~~

(Her pov)

 

After eating the cake, I told the boys that I wasn't THAT mad at L.joe anymore, after that, they stopped chasing him.

"Yah! it took you long enough!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky I told them to stop, you deserve it! I told you NOT to tickle me and you still did!"

He scowled and walked towards me until...

"Stop! you're not aloud to be within 5 feet of her!"

I grinned. "Thanks, Chunji Oppa~"

"Yah!!! why are you thanking him?!"

"I have to protect myself! who knows what you'll do to me~"

I ran and hid behind Chunji.

"Fine, but when you beg me to kiss you later, forget it."

"Like I would beg you!~ mehrong~" I stuck my tongue out.

"AeCha~ what do you want to do today?~" Neil asked, sweetly.

"Hmm~ how about the beach?!~"

The boys nodded their heads rapidly. "Yeah!~~~"

"Okay, let's get dressed and pack some lunch to bring with us!~" Cap said. (So leader-ish~)

=====

"Ahhhhh!!" I screamed, after looking at the clothes that were packed for me.

*Who did this?! all they packed is a bunch of short dresses, short shorts, and bikini's!!!!*

After changing, I ran down to the kitchen to meet the boys (and kill whoever packed for me!)

"Hey AeCha- Eh?! what is that?! what happened to the bathing suits I packed for you??"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSImkTw6X6QGXY8clYrlMT

(hehehe~ good thing I packed my own swim suit~~)

I glared at Chunji. "So, you're the ert that packed for meeee?!!?!?!"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Don't all girls wear bikini's? I didn't think you would mind..."

"Of course I mind! those things are so revealing! how do you expect me to wear that!!! ert!!"

"Who's a ert?"

"Byungie!~~ please tell me you had nothing to do with packing for me~~~"

I clung to his arm, hoping he would say he had nothing to do with it.

"Eh? someone packed for you?.."

I looked at him as he scratched his head and thought. *He looks so lost, YAY!~~ my boyfriend isn't y~~~*

"Yay~ Oppa~ I knew you wouldn't try to make me wear a bikini!~"

"WHAT?!?!!? who tried to get you to wear one of those?!?!"

I pouted as I pointed at Chunji.

He shook his hands. "A-ani! it's not what you think!"

"You. sick. ert!!!!! how dare you try to get my girlfriend to wear a bikini!!!!!"

"MIANHAE!!!!!!!!"

I watched as Byungie chased Chunji around the kitchen.

"W-wait! let's at least leave the kitchen, there are too many things you can kill me with in here!~"

"It doesn't matter where we are! I'll use my bare hands if I have to!!!!"

I covered my mouth and gasped as L.joe jumped over the counter and landed on top of Chunji. (I'm sure you can picture how cool he would look doing that~)

*Ah~~ my man is so cool!~~~*

"Alright!~ who's ready for the beach?~~~"

Chunji looked up at Cap. "Hyung! save meeeee!!~~~~"

Cap shrugged before walking out the back door.

"I'm sure you deserve it!~" He shouted before shutting the door.

"Wait for us!!!" Neil, Ricky, and Changjo yelled, as they ran after their leader.

L.joe stood up and held out a hand. "My lady~"

"Thank you kind sir~" I giggled, as I took his hand.

We walked out of the house, leaving Chunji, who was still laying on the floor.

=======

"Guys, it's getting late, we should probably head back!"

We spent the entire day at the beach, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday, I mean, who wouldn't want to watch a bunch of boys throw each other in the water, beat each other up, bury their leader in the sand... I knew TeenTop was violent but, I didn't know they were THAT abusive with each other... 

"Awe~~~ come in the water before we leave! you haven't come in once~~"

*I didn't go in the water because Byungie wouldn't let me..*

L.joe has been way too over protective today, if a guy looked my way, he made sure to send a death glare, if I tried to go in the water, he would stop me and say "You're not aloud to get wet." (that doesn't make since, we're at the beach for gosh sake!!)

So, here I was, sitting under an umbrella with my over-protective boyfriend..

"Byungie~~~ I wanna go in the water~~~ please????"

I could tell that he was trying to not fall for my aegyo but~ of course it didn't work ^_^Y

"Fine!"

"Yay!-"

"But!~"

My smile quickly faded away. "But?.."

He stood up and smiled (Evilly). "I'm going with you~"

"Wae?~~" I whined.

He smirked evilly before grabbing my hand and pulling me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Yah!! Oppa! let me go!!"

"Okay, if say so~~" 

As soon as I saw that he was taking me deeper into the water, I clung onto him. "NO! never mind! don't let me go!!~~"

"Too late~"

I screamed as I felt the cold water surround my once warm body.

"OPPAAAAA!!!!!"

"Mianhae jagiya~ it was so tempting~~"

"Tempting, huh? well, you know what else is tempting? this!!!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the water with me.

I couldn't control my laughter as I heard him squeal "It's cold!~" over and over again.

My laughter stopped as soon as my eyes landed on his shirt, that was now soaked and see through. (because it's white)

I gulped. *H-he has a six pack? oh gosh, oh gosh! I need to stop staring! but, he looks so hot! I can't!!*

I bit my lips as I tried to tear my eyes away from his abs, of course it didn't work though...

L.joe, who noticed my stare, smirked. "Like what you see?~"

My face turned bright red. "W-what're you talking about?" *Crap! I am so obvious!*

His smirk turned into a grin. "Don't worry baby~ I'm all yours~~"

My eyes widened as he started coming closer to me, I quickly got up and ran to the other TeenTop boys.

"Oppas! save meeee!!!!~~~"

"Hey! L.joe hyung!" Changjo shouted.

*Yay~ they're going to save-*

"How come you get to chase AeCha and we don't? no fair~~"

"Ooh!~ let's play a game! AeCha has to try and make it to the shore, whoever catches Noona first, gets to kiss her~~"

"WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed.

I looked at L.joe with a worried expression and mouthed "I don't want to kiss anybody but you!"

He simply shrugged and mouthed back "Don't worry, I'm going to win anyway."

*Tch! cocky much? but, I really do hope that he wins.*

"Alright, AeCha, you get 10 seconds to run away, go!!!"

I ran as fast as my short legs could carry me, I saw Changjo and Chunji speed towards me. *They're looking at me like I'm a piece of meat, it's scary~*

Just as I was a few feet from the shore, someone caught me in their arms, both of us falling on the wet sand.

*I don't want to open my eyes, I'm scared to see who it is! whoever this is, is really muscular but, all of them are!!!*

I felt a pair of lips against my ear. "Is my zombie scared?~"

A smile spread across my face, I would know that soft, husky voice anywhere~ (Plus, he's the only one who calls me a zombie -_-)

I opened my eyes and saw a head full red, slightly wet, hair.

"Byungie~~"

He got up and lifted me in his arms, bridal style.

"Awe, no fair~ you can kiss her whenever you want, why did you have to win?~~"

L.joe rolled his eyes at Ricky's comment. "Even if you did win, you wouldn't be alive long enough to kiss her."

Ricky jumped behind Cap. "Heh heh~ I would never try to kiss her h-hyung!"

L.joe set me down and gazed into my eyes, I closed my eyes and got on the tip of my toes, ready for the kiss.

Instead of meeting a soft pair of lips, I got a palm to my face.

"I told you that I wouldn't kiss you~" He said, as he gently pushed my face away.

*Is he trying to play hard to get? if so, it's totally working!~~*

"Mianhae Oppa!~ I didn't mean what I said earlier~~ please?~~~"

He shrugged. "Aren't you the one who said you would never beg for my kiss?"

*Crap! why did I have to say that?!~~~*

"We're going back to the house!!" I heard Neil shout.

L.joe turned to follow them but before he could, I grabbed his hand and pouted. "Oppa~"

His gaze softened. *I know he can't resist if I pout~*

He kissed his finger and placed it on my lips. "Come on~"

*Better than nothing I guess...*

=======

After getting cleaned up, I headed downstairs like the boys asked me to do.

I walked into the kitchen and saw them standing around the counter, each one with a grin on their face.

My eyes landed on the delicious looking cake.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBD-eWAdckcrimeQ1cjo6

"You guys got me another cake? and it's rainbow?~"

Cap grinned and lit the single candle on the cake. 

"Happy birthday song, round 2~~"

After they were finished singing (more like shouting...) Cap began to slice the cake.

I reached out to grab the plate the Cap had got ready for me until...

"If you don't mind, I'd like to feed the birthday girl her cake~"

I grinned. "Of course you can Byungie~" *Why wouldn't I want a hot guy feeding me cake??*

I closed my eyes, waiting for the sweet cake to enter my mouth but, I soon realized that I shouldn't have trusted him so easily...

"OPPA!!!~" I screamed, as I felt icing get smudged all over my face.

Everyone burst into laughter when they saw my now-covered-in-icing- face.

I wiped my eyes before opening them, they soon turned into to slits as I glared at the boy with red hair.

I walked closer to him with an evil smirk plastered on my face. "Oppa~ can I have a kiss now?~"

Before I could reach him, he ran into the living room.

"Oppa!~" I ran after him and caught him in a bear hug.

----

After I was done giving him little kisses all over his face, I walked back to where the other TeenTop boys were.

"AeCha, you might want to clean all of that off." Changjo handed me a towel after gesturing to my face.

"Wow! hyung! what happened to you?!" Ricky shouted, after he saw L.joe enter the kitchen, face covered with icing.

"That happened!" He pointed at me.

I shrugged innocently. "I don't know what're you're talking about~"

"YAH!"

And so, that is how our throw-cake-at-each other- fight began. (Honestly, I don't think anyone will make it out alive...)

======

(Later that night. 11:45pm)

"Hmm~~ I can't wait to sleep in you!~"

I ran and jumped on my king sized bed, spreading my limbs out.

(Author's note: her room is facing the beach, not a tree..)

I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep when..

//knock//

*Hmm?~ that sounded like a-*

I got up when I heard the sound again, and again.

I looked out my window and gasped. "ByungHun???"

*What is he doing on the beach? throwing rocks at my window??*

When he saw that I was looking at him, he grinned.

He began to act like he was casting the line to a fishing pole, I was the fish he was going after...

I face palmed as I watched him 'reel' me in.

I grabbed my hoodie and ran downstairs.

"Oppa~" I called, as I looked around the empty beach.

A pair of warm arms wrapped around me. "I caught my fishie~"

*Fishie? how adorable can he get??*

He grabbed my hand and led me to a blanket on the sand.

We both laid down and began looking at the stars.

"You know..." he started.

"It hasn't been that long since we've known each other but, I already know that you're the one for me, I don't want anybody else, I just want you, for the rest of my life, I want to be by your side."

My heart had already gone mad, tears were welling up in my eyes. *I've never felt way this before, I love him so much, I feel the same was as him, he's my soulmate.*

He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Those stars look like a cookie~" He pointed at the sky.

My eyes followed to where he had pointed. "Byungie, just because it's a circle, doesn't make it a cookie~"

He shrugged. "Sorry, guess I'm just hungry.."

I smiled and snuggled close to him. "Those stars look like a cat's head!~"

"Wow! they do!~" He stared, in awe.

"Hey, those stars look like a ring."

"Really? where-" My eyes widened when I looked up, only to see a diamond ring.

I stared at the hand holding it and silently gasped. *It can't be...*

L.joe got up and let go of my hand.

I looked at him as he leaned over on top of me. he put a hand on both sides of me, trapping me in-between his arms.

"Will you, my beautiful zombie fish, marry me?"

Without even realizing it, I had tears streaming down my face.

"O-of course! how could I say no??" I sobbed.

He grinned before placing the ring on my finger and planting a kiss on my forehead, nose and cheek.

I sniffled and wiped my tears away "Though, aren't I still a little young to get married?"

"I'll wait until you're old enough, I'll wait forever if I have to. you're worth it, our future is worth it."

He smiled sweetly and gazed into my eyes. "Saranghae~"

I couldn't control my tears any longer, I began to sob even louder. "N-nado s-sarangh-hae!~"

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, letting me cry onto his shoulder.

He kissed my head then began singing to me

 

Baby you’re my everything
A priceless gift from the gods
When I see you,
I still want to hold you so much~

For a long time, for a really long time
Since this wasn’t even love
We’ve been loving each other
Girl want you to know I love you more
To you, who has only looked at me~

I’ll say it, I love you
I will do everything, you just say the words
They know I’m L.joe
They also know you, so what
I love you, I love you~

When I see you, I still get a rush
I am still curious about you
A star but a touchable star
Baby you’re my star~

Baby you’re my star
Yeah girl that’s what you are~


"Saranghae~" I heard him whisper, before I drifted off to sleep.

=======--------========

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE, VOTE, COMMENT, GRAB A TISSUE BOX, ENJOY~~

seriously, whoever votes I will seriously love you forever!~~~

Untitled

Thank you to: 'xmirae-kaitaec' for giving this story it's first up-vote~~~ (throws a heart)

 

(sorry for any mistakes, it's late, I'm tired, also, this chapter is suuper long~ so~ yeah~ sorry again~~)