Chapter:16

Note to self:

(Author's pov)

"Oppa~"

"..."

"Oppa~ wake upppp!~~~"

"...."

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!~~~~~~~~"

"..."

AeCha pouted *Why is he such a heavy sleeper?? I guess I'll have to do it the hard way...*

She leaned down to kiss his cheek, just as she was about to, L.joe turned his head and kissed her on the lips.

"Yah! you were awake?!"

L.joe grinned and opened his eyes "No~ I don't know what you're talking about~"

"Tch! you're such a liar!"

"Mianhae, that's just the way I am~"

AeCha rolled her eyes. "Oh! I wanted to ask you something!"

"Okay?... what is it?" L.joe raised a brow.

"Did I go to school?"

L.joe's eyes widened. "Er- to be honest, I don't know, I would guess that you do..."

"Right, I forgot that you don't remember anything about me before the hospital..."

*I wish I did though...* "Yeah, I keep forgetting that too."

"It's okay, I'll just ask one of the guys, I'm sure they know."

"Yeah, I'm sure they do..." *Why do I feel like this? it didn't bother me before, but I can't stand the fact that I don't remember her before the hospital, I know she doesn't remember either,but it bothers me. I need to find out some things.*

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?~"

"What am I suppose to wear to the party tonight?"

*Crap! I almost forgot about that!* "Don't worry about it, I'll take you shopping later and we can pick something out together."

"Okay~" AeCha smiled.

L.joe bit back his smile and wrapped his arms around her *Why do you do this to me? I already love you so much, but  you just keep making me fall deeper.*

"Are you okay, Oppa?"

"Shh~ let's just stay like this for awhile."

AeCha slowly nodded "Er- okay?" *My boyfriend is so weird,... OH MY GOSH! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND NOW!!!~~~*

l.joe's smile grew wider as AeCha wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled close.

*Breath ByungHun! breath!*

*I might as well enjoy it as long as I can~~* AeCha thought.

"L.JOE!~ AECHA!~ WHERE ARE YOU????????"

L.joe looked down at AeCha "Is that who I think it is?"

She gulped. "I hope not-"

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!?!?!?! ARE YOU ALIVE??????"

"Shut up Ricky! why wouldn't they be alive? they probably went to get breakfast."

"No, they weren't here last night either, come to think of it, they weren't here at all yesterday..."

"Oh crap!" AeCha and L.joe said, in unison.

"What if they find us like this???" AeCha whispered.

L.joe shrugged "What's wrong with that?"

"Well, I don't know, do you want them to know that we are together now?"

"Of course I do, I need to tell them to not be so clingy with my women!"

*Did he just call me his women? AHHHHH!!!* 

"Hey, did you guys hear something coming from the tree house?"

"Yeah, it kind of sounded like L.joe, you don't think?.."

"They're probably up there together."

"Why would AeCha be in the tree house with L.joe?"

"They're probably making out."

"And why would they be doing that Chunji hyung?"

"The question is 'why 'wouldn't' they be doing that'."

"I'm going to find out."

"Wait for me!~~"

AeCha gulped when she heard footsteps.

L.joe grabbed her hand. "Don't worry~"

She smiled gratefully "Thanks Oppa."

As the door opened, AeCha panicked. *I don't care if they know we're dating, but to be in this position, on the same bed, it could look really bad, I should do something, fast!* "Mianhae Oppa~"

L.joe looked at her "Huh? what did-"

Before he could finish, he was already laying on the ground.

"L.joe hyung? what are you doing? on the floor..." Changjo asked.

L.joe stood up and dusted himself off. "Yah! why did you push me off?!"

Ricky scratched his head. "Who are you talking to?"

"AeCha." L.joe replied.

"AeCha?! she's in here with you? where?!" Chunji looked around the room.

L.joe walked to the bed and pulled the covers off.

Everyone gasped. "AeCha?!?!?"

"Er- H-hi~" She stuttered.

"Wait, you two slept here last night? in the same bed?" Cap asked, suspiciously.

L.joe nodded. "Yeah."

"WHAAAAAT?!!?!?!?!" Everyone shouted.

Chunji walked up to L.joe and patted him on the back. "Way to go, ByungHun!~~"

Changjo raised a brow. "What are you talking about, Chunji Hyung?" *He's​ not suggesting what I think he is, right?*

"I didn't know you and AeCha were in THAT kind of relationship~" Chunji chuckled.

L.joe rolled his eyes. *What a ert.* "We aren't, you idiot."

Ricky started to remember the images of L.joe and AeCha that he had hoped he would never see again.

"AHHHHH!~" He yelled, as he ran out of the tree house.

"What's with Ricky?" Neil asked.

Everyone shrugged. "He always acts weird if he doesn't get breakfast." Cap said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

L.joe grabbed AeCha's hand and pulled her out of bed. "We have something to say."

She looked at L.joe and mouthed 'No! I changed my mind! let's just date in secret!'

L.joe nodded his head and winked. "We're dating, deal with it."

"WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!"

AeCha smacked him on the arm. "What the heck?!"

"Is it true?"

*Crap! why do they have to look at me like that?!* AeCha thought, nervously.

She slowly nodded her head. "Y-yeah, it's true."

Everyone looked at each other seriously, until...

"HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! you two?! dating?? are you serious?!" Everyone laughed.

L.joe glared. "How is that funny?"

"I thought you two hated each other, apparently not~" Chunji wiggled his eyes brows.

"Ooh! who confessed first??" Neil excitedly asked.

"I-I did..." AeCha confessed.

"So~ do you love each other? have you been on a date yet? have you guys kissed?"

"Yes to all 3." L.joe answered, proudly.

"Yah!" AeCha yelled.

"It's okay, don't be shy, sister in-law~~" Chunji grinned.

"W-what?!"

"When did you two start to like each other??"

L.joe put his hand up. "Enough with the questions! we need to go shopping for the party tonight." 

Neil jumped up. "Ohh! I want to-"

"We're going ALONE!" L.joe interrupted.

=====

"Yah wait for me~"

L.joe ran to catch up with AeCha.

He grabbed her hand and interlaced their fingers together.

AeCha blushed and looked at him. "Why?"

"'Why' what? can't I hold your hand?"

"O-of course! I guess I'm just not use to it yet..."

L.joe smiled at her. "Well, get use to it 'cause we're going to be doing this a lot."

AeCha grinned and saluted. "Yes sir!~"

*How can I not love her?*

"Ooh! let's go in that shop!!"

L.joe nodded.

They walked into the shop and looked around.

AeCha stopped in her tracks.

"What is it?-"

"Close your eyes! you can't see in until I try it on!" AeCha shouted, before grabbing the dress and running to the changing room.

-----

"Are you done yet? you've been in there for like 20 minutes~~" L.joe whined, as he sat in the waiting room inside the dress shop.

"I'm almost done! will you shut up?!"

L.joe rolled his eyes. *Why does she have to yell at me?! I'm the one waiting on her!*

"I'm finished, happy?!"

L.joe turned his head to her direction, his eyes widened.

"Where's the dress? it took you that long for nothing?!" L.joe asked.

AeCha stuck her tongue out "You have to wait until tonight to see it!~" She teased.

"Why did you make me wait then?!"

She walked up and pinched his cheeks. "I just wanted to see you get angry like this, so cute!~"

L.joe pushed her hands away. "Yah! I am not cute! I'm manly."

"Awe~ that's so cute!~~~" She squealed.

"Yah!!!!"

=====-------=========~~~~~~~~

 

'No joke' Teaser #2 | via Tumblr