Chapter:15

Note to self:

(His pov)

"M-meet your parents??? are you crazy?! why??" Ae Cha shouted, as she stepped away from me.

I took a step closer to her to fill in the gap.

As My arms began to wrap around her waist, she moved away and crossed her arms "No, answer me first."

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck "It's my Mom's birthday party tomorrow, it's a really big deal. if I don't bring a date, my parents are going set me up with someone." 

"With a girl?..." 

I smirked at Ae Cha's question *She's jealous, how cute~* "Of course it would be a girl, probably a rich one too, now that I think of it, you don't have to come.."

"I WANT TO GO!!!!"

"Okay, then it's a date!~" 

Ae Cha looked up at me and pouted *I can't help but want to kiss her when she does that.*  "Will everyone else be there?"

I raised a brow "The guys? yeah, of course they're coming."

She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck "I'm going to sleep, goodnight..."

"Yah~ don't leave me~~~"

"Huh?"

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist "Let's sleep in here tonight."

She turned around with wide eyes "Together?? alone??"

"Yeah, we sleep in the same room every night, why is this any different?"

"W-well, we weren't a couple before..."

"I'm not going to do anything to you, don't worry, I just want to sleep here tonight."

She nodded her head and gave me an adorable smile "Okay~"

I laid down on the bed with my hands behind my head. "Are you coming?"

She sat down and slowly laid her head on my chest. "Night, Oppa~"

"Yah, don't think I'll let you go to sleep without telling me what's wrong, spill."

*She won't even look me in the eyes, something is definitely bothering her..*

"What if your parents don't like me?"

I chuckled *That's what she's worried about?* "Don't worry, even if they don't like you, I'll still date you."

"What if they forbid you to see me 'cause they hate me so much??"

"I'll tell them to it..."

"You can't say that to your parents!"

"Sure I can, I do it all the time."

She hit my chest and glared at me "You're lying, aren't you?"

I grinned "How'd you know?"

She rolled her eyes "You're no help. I'm leaving."

Before she could leave, I pinned her down on the bed. "Stop worrying. my parents will love you, trust me."

"But,.. how do you know?"

"Because, I'll tell them that I'm leaving the family if they don't accept you."

"You're crazy. Get off of me~.".

*Why is she mad at me? I thought she would be happy that I said that...*

I sighed *Guess I have no choice but to tell her...* "They already love you, so, don't stress about it..."

"What? they already love me? how?"

*Why does this have to be so embarrassing?* "I kind of already told them about you..."

I could tell that she was grinning, she poked my cheek. "What did you say about me, huh?"

"Not much..." I shrugged.

"Liar! tell me the truth~"

"Fine! I'll tell you! but, you better not laugh!"

She nodded her head. "I won't laugh."

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair "I said that you're not just a girl that I like, I told them that I love you and, want to stay by your side, forever..."

"You said that about me?"

"Yeah, I know it's really cheesy but-"

Before I could finish, she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

"Why do you have to be like this? you're making me fall in love with you even more." She whispered.

I hugged her back. "Wait." She suddenly pulled back.

"How long ago was it that you told your parents that?"

*Aw crap. I was hoping she wouldn't ask!* "Er~ I don't remember?"

"Nice try, tell me."

*How can I tell you? how can I explain to you that I've been in love with you since the first day that we met? how can I put into words what I feel? I tried so hard to ignore these feeling for you, but I can't. there's something about you that I can't resist. If I told you how I felt when I thought you didn't come home the other night, would you understand? I know this is cliche' but, You're my-*

"Are you okay Oppa?"

"Yeah, I'm fine.  just really tired." I yawned. "Night!~"

"Yah! you didn't answer me!"

"...."

"Yah! Lee ByungHun!"

"........."

"Ugh! you're such a jerk! I know you're not sleeping!"

"...."

"Whatever, you !"

====

After awhile I opened my eyes. *She fell asleep.*

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I'll tell you how I really feel someday, just wait until I'm ready, please..." I whispered.

The smile on my face couldn't be stopped, how can I not be happy when the girl I love is sleeping beside me?.

My smile grew wider when I thought of something *Since she's asleep, I can say my feeling out loud without her hearing!*

I took a deep breath then began rapping softly:

Spring comes and flowers bloom
Summer comes and memories melt but…

The four seasons don’t suit me well, I’m a cold person
My hard personality is like the skin-cutting winter
The cold wind – you all know
To me, coldness is everything, it’s like the winter sea
Send a boat off and you’ll see that I’m not an island but an iceberg
I lost my focus because my eyes are frosted
The cold memories have been trampled
I keep screaming even without my uvula
I was an icy road with only painful scars remaining
My heart crumbled as if an avalanche came down
After I put things back in place
The lights were off and it was night
Though the sun called you has risen
The snow-covered mountain does not melt

"I promised myself that I wouldn't fall in love, not after seeing what 'that' man did to my mother, why did you have to come along and ruin everything? you melted my heart and stole it, how am I suppose to get it back? how is it that I don't 'want' it back?...I need you, I don't want to be cold anymore."

"Saranghae~"

Untitled | via Tumblr

====

Author here~ 

I AM SO SORRY THAT TEENTOP WASN'T IN THIS CHAPTER!~~ I'M REALLY SORRY~~ TT___TT

Okay, you know the drill:

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, ENJOY!~~ (the first two are optional.)

Mischievous_rapperTeenTop | via Tumblr