Gone- DBSK PoV

A Chance to Change the Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: uhm, hi, everybody...

er, okaaaay. O______O

So, I guess I'll just stick with my original outline and post the rest of the special extra chapters, then? XD

3 chapters in DBSK point of view and then a 2-part epilogue!! :D Is that alright with you guys?

Here's the first one of the 3 chapters in DBSK PoV! Hope you all like it! :)

DBSK PoV

Junsu woke up the next morning quite happily, stretching his arms high above him, his mind reveling again in the new idea that he was free. Sure, they had to meet with Avex that morning, and there were surely more work stuff that needs to be done in the next few days, but he was looking forward to spending the rest of the day with s and his best friend.

Rolling over to his side, Junsu looked to check on his best friend, only to find that Erin wasn’t in her bed anymore. He glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table that was standing between their beds. It was barely after six in the morning.

That made Junsu frown.

Erin must be up and outside in the main suite already. But why? She must have just gotten a few hours of sleep at the most, since they only came back from the party around three. They had a very late night, and after the exhausting events from yesterday, she really should still be sleeping in bed.

“Changmin is going to kill her,” Junsu grumbled as he got out of his bed, intending to go out to the main suite and ask Erin why she was already awake. Because, knowing how overprotective Changmin can be when it comes to her, Junsu was sure that his younger member would flip out when he finds out that Erin only got a few hours of sleep.

When he got out of their room, though, Erin was nowhere in sight.

“What the-?” Junsu said quietly, his eyebrows furrowing together.

So, where was Erin, then?

Suddenly, Junsu turned his head to look at the third bedroom with wide eyes, a thought striking his mind.

Somebody tell him that Erin didn’t actually follow Jaejoong and Heechul’s “advice” and went to Changmin’s bed last night?!

But that had to be the only explanation as to why Erin wasn’t in their bedroom nor out here in the main hotel suite.

“Aish, those two,” Junsu rolled his eyes. They just couldn't hold themselves back, could they? Well, Junsu supposed that they’ve been holding back for months, so maybe he really can’t blame them…

But Changmin and Erin better be prepared for the relentless teasing, because Junsu was sure that Jaejoong and Yoochun would never let them hear the end of it. Jaejoong would keep on gushing about them, and Yoochun would-

Junsu suddenly paused from his train of thought.

Wait, a moment! Where is Yoochun?, Junsu wondered.

If Erin really had “stayed” with Changmin last night, then Junsu highly doubted that Yoochun would still stay in the third bedroom while they did… that.

So, where was Yoochun, then?

Junsu grimaced as another… unpleasant… thought crossed his mind. Erin and Changmin wouldn’t actually consider doing it while Yoochun was in the room, too, would they? Even if Yoochun was so deep in his sleep that he wouldn’t wake up no matter what they did?

He shook his head hard to get that particular image out of his head.

Yoochun would never forgive Erin and Changmin for that, and Junsu wouldn’t blame him for it at all!

His eyes cast around the room, looking for something- anything!- that would distract him from Erin and Changmin’s possible “activities” last night. That’s when he spotted a folded piece of paper on the coffee table in the living room area. It looked like a page torn from a notebook.

Curious, he walked over and picked it up, unfolding it.

He recognized Erin’s handwriting on it in just one glance, and his eyes widened in surprise, quickly putting all his attention and focus on reading it.

By the time he had finished reading the whole letter, rivers of tears were flowing down his cheeks, dripping down to the floor. Junsu was pale to the bone and his hands were shaking badly. His whole body was shaking- trembling as sobs escaped him.

Erin was- was gone? She returned to her own time? She left them? Junsu would never see his best friend ever again?

That last thought quite effectively made him cry even harder.

Part hysterical, part dying inside, part wishing that it was all just a nightmare, Junsu ran towards the first bedroom and began pounding on the door.

“Yunho hyung! Jaejoong hyung! Yunho hyung! Jaejoong hyung! Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!” Junsu squealed loudly with all his might, as though trying to release some of his pain through his shouts.

There was a frantic rustling sound from inside the bedroom. Then, a string of curses, a yelp, and a heavy thud! on the floor. Another low oath, and the door opened to reveal a very annoyed-looking Yunho, complete with a bedhead.

“What is it, Junsu-ah? And haven’t we already talked about you squealing so much so early in the morning? What-?” Yunho paused from his complaint as he opened his eyes enough to look at the tears running down Junsu’s face. “Junsu, what’s wrong?” Yunho said worriedly, more awake and urgent now.

Jaejoong appeared behind Yunho, also looking worriedly at Junsu. “What happened to you, Su?” he asked, moving forward to wrap an arm around Junsu.

But all that Junsu could get out through his sobs was, “H-hyung- Erin- s-she- time-“

“What?” Yunho asked, looking quite confused. “I can’t understand you, Junsu. Is it about Erin? What happened?”

“What’s that in your hand, Junsu-ah?” Jaejoong asked as he spotted the paper that Junsu was clutching tightly in his fist.

Junsu couldn’t get any words out at all anymore, and he just shoved the paper right under Yunho’s nose.

Yunho took the paper, looking at it curiously. He gasped loudly as he read the first few lines.

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked anxiously as he rubbed Junsu’s back, trying to get his cries to subside a bit at least.

Yunho read the letter aloud for both himself and Jaejoong, his voice breaking numerous times throughout the reading. There were even times when he had to stop for a bit to control his emotions and blink back his tears.

When Yunho had finished reading, Jaejoong and Junsu were holding on tightly to each other, and Jaejoong was also now letting out rivers of tears.

“She left?” Jaejoong whispered brokenly, his eyes disbelieving and begging Yunho to tell him that what Yunho had just read wasn’t true, that it was just a joke.

“She’s gone, hyungs!” Junsu sobbed on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “My best friend’s gone! I’m never going to see her again!”

“T-that doesn’t m-mean that we’ll n-never-“ Yunho tried to say, but his voice couldn’t handle it, and he also just quit trying to stop his tears and let them roll down his cheeks, though he quickly made to wipe them away.

“But we can’t see her again. She’s in another time again now,” Jaejoong corrected his lover, though he looked like he wished that he was the one that was wrong instead of Yunho.

“Hey, what’s all the racket about?” Yoochun complained as he went out of their bedroom. “You guys are lucky that you haven’t woken up Changmin yet with all your noise! I wouldn’t disturb him if I were you. He’s sleeping with a huge smile on his face, so it doesn’t take a genius to figure out who exactly he’s dreaming about…”

Then, Yoochun’s eyes widened as his sleepy brain finally processed that s were crying.

“Hey, what’s going on? Did someone die?” Yoochun asked in a panic.

“Me!” Junsu wailed at once. “I feel like I just died!”

“What?!”

“Erin’s gone,” Yunho told Yoochun somberly.

Yoochun could only stare, his mouth falling open in shock.

“She left! My best friend left us! Left me!” Junsu sobbed on his hands. Jaejoong was still trying to calm him, but he was finding it difficult to do so, seeing as Jaejoong himself was also crying so much.

“Don’t say it like that!” Yoochun suddenly snapped, coming out of his trance.

Junsu paused from his crying to look at Yoochun in confusion. “Don’t say it like what?”

“She didn’t leave us!”

“Yoochun, there’s no point in deluding yourself that she’s not gone,” Yunho sighed sadly. “She’s really returned to her time.”

He handed the letter for Yoochun to read.

Yoochun gulped a few times after he read the letter. He handed it back to Yunho with a badly shaking hand.

“See? She’s really gone!” Junsu cried.

“I-I didn’t mean that I doubted that she wasn’t here anymore,” Yoochun muttered quietly, still looking very shaken and upset by the letter.

“What did you mean, then?” Jaejoong asked, sniffling a bit, his eyes quite red

“She didn’t leave us,” Yoochun emphasized, correcting Junsu. “She had to leave! I really doubt she wanted to leave us…”

“I suppose so…” Junsu sniffed sadly. “But it still hurts that she’s gone!”

“I know…” Yoochun sighed. He walked over to sofa and sat down heavily on it.

“We just won the lawsuit! Everything is so perfect already! Why does she need to be brought back to her own time right away? So soon?” Junsu continued to cry.

“I think that’s the reason why she was taken back to her own time already,” Yoochun said quietly.

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong asked sharply.

Yoochun didn’t answer for a while.

“We talked about it, you know,” he said abruptly when he started to talk again. “Erin and I. We talked about it a bit, that night before you found us asleep in the kitchen the next morning. We talked about… her having to go back home.”

Yunho, Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter