Hide Her!

A Chance to Change the Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Wow, thanks for all the comments and subscriptions so far! I'm flattered and glad that you seem to like my story, thank you so much :)

Here's the next chapter, and I hope you enjoy this as well.

I don’t know how long we stayed there in silence. They might have been staring at me for just a few seconds, or a few minutes, or a few hours. I didn’t and couldn’t keep track of the time; I myself just stared blankly in front of me, my insides churning at my horrible situation.

Apparently, not being in my own country anymore is not even my greatest problem at the moment. I’m not even in the right time?!

How did this happen?

Oh right, that I can answer. I was more than sure it was because of that weird piece of paper. I mean, a piece of paper with the Cassiopeia constellation and the fandom’s slogan, which, may I add, glows red and transports me through space and time? Talk about weird indeed!

I wouldn’t blame the boys if they thought I was crazy, I guess. If I were in their shoes, I’d probably be running away from myself right now.

As I searched for something to say to the DBSK members who were all still staring at me, someone started pounding on the door, startling all six of us.

“Boys! Are you done dressing yet? May I come in?” a voice outside asked loudly through the door.

“The manager,” Changmin stated, looking at Yunho immediately for direction.

At Changmin’s words, Yunho snapped out of it and quickly stood up, pulling me up along with him.

My first fearful thought was that he really was going to call authority and have me taken away for insanity, but he merely called out to the person outside the door, “Hang on, give us a minute!” Then he turned back to me and said urgently, “Quick, hide!” His eyes darted across the room, searching for a good spot for me to hide.

“Yunho,” Jaejoong said in a very disapproving tone.

Yunho shook his head at Jaejoong and just said to him and the others, “We’ll discuss it later. Something tells me she’s not a crazy fan trying to get at us or even a really truly insane person. Now, help me hide her from the manager for now!”

So the other four boys snapped into action.

“We could stuff her in here,” Changmin smirked a bit, pointing at a large trunk near him.

I did not have to understand his exact words to know what he was thinking. “Keep thinking that and you will be the one that I will push in there!”

I don’t care if he was the Shim Changmin of the group I love, he was annoying the hell out of me in the worst situation possible!

“Well, it would work…”

“Even if you can fit me in there without chopping up my body first, you are not shoving me inside that thing! I mean, can I even breathe in there?”

“All that Yunho hyung asked was to hide you from the manager, he never mentioned that you still had to breathe…”

I growled at him. I can’t believe I was fangirling over this jerk at some point of my life! Sure, my bias was Yunho, but I also fangirl at the other members too, and right now I was regretting doing it over this person that I am glaring holes into right now.

“Not now, Changmin!” Yunho said sharply.

“Here,” Jaejoong groaned resignedly and, still looking very disapproving of Yunho’s idea, he grabbed me and pushed me among the clothes and costumes hanging on a rack.

“What about her feet though?” Junsu pointed out. The lower parts of my leg and my feet were still showing as the clothes were not long enough to hide all of me completely.

“That’s where Changmin’s trunk comes in, then,” Yunho said decisively, walking over to the trunk.

“You mean we're going to put it on her legs?” Changmin snickered, glancing to where I was mostly hidden by the clothes.

I growled at him.

“I was thinking more along the line of 'in front of her legs',” Yunho rolled his eyes, motioning for the others to help him push the trunk.

After a few minutes of scuffling and scraping, the trunk was pushed in front of my legs, effectively hiding them as well from view. Yunho then quickly opened the door to an impatient-looking manager.

“About time!” the manager cried as the door was opened. “What took you boys so long to-?”

He saw that the boys hadn’t even changed from their concert clothes yet. “You haven’t even changed yet?!” he cried in dismay. Then, he looked at the boys very suspiciously. “What were you doing?”

“Nothing,” Jaejoong answered promptly.”Changmin was fooling around as usual and thought it would be amusing to wrestle Junsu on the floor. Yunho thought it was better to get them to behave first rather than to let you witness that entire ruckus. You can see why it took quite a bit to open the door, knowing these two.”

Jaejoong hadn’t even missed a beat as he gave an explanation to their manager, who looked mollified and unsuspicious now. I had no idea what reason he gave, but it must have been really convincing. His tone alone could convince some of the smartest people about anything. I wondered how well-practiced he was at giving excuses to avoid getting themselves into trouble.

“Oh, I see,” the manager said, giving a quick nod. The explanation somehow sounded very likely to happen for him. “Anyway, well done, boys! Another great performance! So, as discussed before, you have the rest of the week off.”

All the boys looked happy and immensely relieved at the manager’s words. I wondered what he said to them? Now I really wish I took Korean and even Japanese classes. But all those damn major subjects

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter