"Kidnapped" (a.k.a. "Date")

A Chance to Change the Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hi, all! Sorry I wasn't able to update last weekend. Apparently, my schedule did turn out horribly wrong. Even if my classes were officially over, I got loaded with papers and exams I had to finish for the sem.

Anyway, here's the next chapter. It's just a short one about what happened when Changmin and Erin went out. And a bit of Minfood and also a preview/hint to what the next chapter would be about.

Hope you like it :)

“Where are you two going?” Yoochun asked, tearing his eyes away from the screen where Junsu’s and Jaejoong’s characters were having a furious battle and looking at Changmin and I curiously.

“Nowhere,” Changmin said shortly as he continued to drag me along behind him past the living room to rack of coats and hats and scarfs by the front door.

“Changmin’s dragging me to the ice cream parlor,” I called back to them. I finally got my wrist loose from Changmin’s hand and I walked back to the entrance of the living room.

“Ice cream parlor?” Junsu squealed excitedly, distracted from his game. “Can I come?”

Then, he saw that his character was being murdered by Jaejoong’s. “Hey!” Junsu protested.

“You snooze, you lose,” Jaejoong shrugged.

Junsu pouted at the eldest, then he got up and joined Changmin and I in the hallway.

“So, you guys are going to the ice cream parlor? I can come, right? I’ve been craving for a-“

“You’re not going with us,” Changmin snapped as he put on his coat.

That immediately caused Junsu to deflate. “Why not?” he said, looking thoroughly rejected.

“Why can’t he come with us?” I also demanded at Changmin. “You can’t stop h-“

The rest of my words were cut off when my coat hit me right on my face.

“What the !” I shouted at Changmin angrily.

“Stop yapping and start dressing,” was all that the maknae replied as he also put on his scarf, shades, and hat.

“Why you-!”

“I thought you were going to get ice cream, not murder each other.”

Changmin, Junsu, and I all looked around to see Yunho coming down the stairs behind us. I saw Yoochun and Jaejoong in the living room also look to our direction when they heard their leader’s voice. After all, Yunho had been spending most of his time by himself lately, and when we did see him around, he’d never really been in the best of moods.

“Changmin threw my coat on my face, Yunho oppa!” I quickly told on Changmin to Yunho.

“Changmin,” Yunho said to Changmin in a scolding tone as he reached us.

The incorrigible maknae just shrugged it off.

“Yunho-yah,” Jaejoong said breathily as he and Yoochun also abandoned the game console and joined us.

“Hey, hyung,” Yoochun greeted tentatively, as Yunho had been unpredictable for the last week. “We haven’t really seen you much lately…”

“Yeah, I know,” Yunho sighed wearily. “I am sorry about that, really. But-“

“Yunho oppa’s finally going to tell you all what’s going on with him!” I butted in happily.

“What?” Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu all said together, shocked.

“I am?” Yunho asked, looking at me questioningly with wide eyes.

I glared at him.

Oh, no! He was so not going to get himself out of this! He needs to tell s what happened with him and Lee Soo Man, and I’ll be goddamned if I don’t make sure he does!

Yunho flinched at the intensity of my glare. “I am,” he quickly agreed, nodding.

“Good,” I smirked, satisfied. “And while you’re at it- hey, what’s the big idea?!” I shouted as everything became dark.

Changmin had put my hat on my head and it pulled all the way down to cover my eyes!

“Hurry up. I want to get to the ice cream parlor before it closes,” Changmin told me coolly, ignoring the loathing look I gave to him after I’d pulled off the hat.

“It’s barely past four, Changmin-ah. It doesn’t close until nine,” Junsu reminded him.

“Yes, but with the way she keeps talking, I’m pretty sure we won’t be able to leave until past ten…”

I growled at him.

“Aren’t you going to stay to hear about what Yunho hyung’s going to say?” Yoochun frowned at Changmin.

“He can just tell me again about it later,” Changmin said simply as he grabbed the hat from me and put it on me again. At least this time he put it on properly. He would have gotten a punch on the face from me if he tried to pull the same trick again on me.

“You mean you’re gonna make me do it twice?” Yunho groaned.

“Yep.”

And with that, he started pulling me towards the door.

“Tell them everything, okay, Yunho oppa?” I called back to Yunho before Changmin could drag me out the door.

Before the door closed behind us, I heard Jaejoong asking after us, “What are you two really up to, anyway?”

“Oh, don’t mind them,” Yunho answered for us. “Changmin’s just kidnapping Erin…”

“Oh, I see… wait- what?”

“Shut up!” Changmin told them, slamming the door behind us.

And then we were out of the apartment and hurrying down the street, with two bodyguards behind us looking around alertly in case paparazzi and fans suddenly showed up.

“What are you staring at?” Changmin raised an eyebrow at me, looking up from his fourth king-sized cup of ice cream.

Changmin hadn’t taken me to the ice cream parlor right away after we left the house. Instead, he had taken me around the city a bit, showing a few famous places that were in our area and bringing into shops to get this and that for me. Everything that I looked at so much with just a little interest, he had grabbed and taken to the cashier to pay for, and then shoving the paper bag to me afterwards! It got so bad that by the point we were about enter the fifth shop, I was almost determined to walk in with my eyes shut, just to stop him from getting me anything else! Thank God his stomach started growling by then, though, so the impromptu “shopping trip” was put to a hold.

So, it was almost around sunset when he finally brought me here to the ice cream parlor.

And I couldn’t understand his actions at all.

“Two reasons, actually,” I finally mumbled quietly in reply to Changmin, looking back down at my own ice cream. It was already melting so badly that it was just more of “cream”, not so much of the “ice” part.

“And those are?” he prompted.

“First,” I said disbelievingly as I looked back up at him with one my eyebrows also raised, “how the bloody hell have you been able to eat four of those things already?” I gestured with my hand to the huge ice cream cup in front of him.

With his shades and hat still covering his face, Changmin hadn’t been recognized by the staff of the shop. Though I couldn’t for the life of me understand how they didn’t guess who he was when he stunned all of them when he ordered the biggest size of their ice cream cups and asked that the vanilla ice cream be covered with all the toppings they had. And that had only been his first order. So, why the staff didn’t guess that he was Shim Changmin was beyond me. I mean, how many people can be that much of a food monster, right?

Changmin just snorted at my question. “You’re already surprised that I’ve eaten four? I’m about to go get my fifth one, you know,” he chuckled as spooned of the last of his ice cream from the bottom of the cup. Then, he looked at my barely touched ice cream and glared at me. “And you’re just letting your ice cream melt! That’s the highest crime against ice cream, you know!” he told me, looking quite annoyed.

I just rolled my eyes at him, but didn’t make any move to eat my ice cream.

“What’s wrong?” Changmin asked, looking at me seriously and (for some reason I can’t understand) concernedly.

“Nothing,” I muttered. “I’m just not really not in the mood for ice cream today…”

“Now, that’s just bull,” Changmin told me bluntly. “You were excited about ice cream before when we were still at home. What’s wrong?” he asked again.

I didn’t answer him and just grabbed my spoon to shove some of my “ice” cream into my mouth.

“Happy?” I asked him thickly because of all the ice cream in my mouth. “Oops-“

Some of the ice cream dribbled down my chin. I reached for a napkin, but Changmin beat me to it and he gently wiped away the ice cream from my face.

That reminded me of the other reason of why I had been staring at the maknae before. In fact, it made me start staring at Changmin again.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Changmin suddenly stood up.

“I’m going to get some more ice cream,” he said in response to the questioning look I gave him.

Sure enough, his fourth cup was empty. Heck, he finished off the ice cream so well that the cup looked clean.

I rolled my eyes at Changmin’s back as he moved towards the counter again, making the staff grimace in anticipation of the horror that that “dude-in-shades’s" order would bring upon them again.

When Changmin came back with his fifth ginormous cup of ice cream (this time he had gone for some kind of a chocolate overload, with everything from the actual ice cream to the toppings and the syrup to be some kind of chocolate), I was surprised when he also slid another cup in front of me.

“What’s this?” I asked, bewildered.

“Ice cream, duh,” he rolled his eyes as he started to eat again. “Are you really that stupid?” he added, raising an eyebrow at me.

I glared at him. “I know it’s ice cream, you . I meant why are you giving me this, when I still have some?” I waved my hand to my first cup. “Actually, I still have a lot.”

“That’s not even ice cream anymore,” Changmin scoffed. “You ruined it by letting it melt! You don’t eat ice cream that way!”

“How do you even expect me to finish this one?” I asked incredulously, as the new one that he had gotten for me was the same size as his. I might like ice cream a lot, but I’m no way near that much of a food monster as Changmin was.

“Well, by actually starting to eat it, for starters…” he looked at me pointedly, before going back to attacking his own cup.

I sighed at him and his crazy principles about food.

After a while, I started to speak again.

“So, about that other reason as to why I’d b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter