Chapter 9: "Are my pancakes really that bad?"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap of last chappie:

“Are you seriously, really, sure you want to know—“

“Oh, Just tell me!”

“I love you.”

-------------

“W-What?”

“I love you.”

“Y-you mean…Those kisses…The corn…Y-you weren’t playing with me?”

Seunghyun shook his head with a serious expression on his face.

“I wasn’t. I did it all…For you. For love.” he stated.

“I like you, Park Bom. No, wait—I love you.”

Bom chuckled, still confused. “I think I’m dreaming…Wait…”

“You’re not dreaming, Bom. Seriously, I’m telling the truth.”

“A-ah…I don’t know…but, you’ll wait for me right?”

“It’s okay. I’ll be here waiting for your answer.”

Bom cuddled into his chest and slept peacefully.

-------------

In front of TOP and Bom’s door, 08:00 AM
Caribbean Bay Hotel.

*Knocks*

“Unnie?”

*Knocks*

“Jiyonggie, I think they’re still asleep…” said Dara.

“But I’m hungry now. Besides, breakfast is cooked and Chaerin said we can’t eat if TOP Hyung and Bom noona aren’t in the table yet.” stated Jiyong as he pouted in a cute manner.

“Aish. If only you weren’t that cute.” muttered Dara under her breath as she knocked again.

“Just open the door!” said the impatient Jiyong.

Dara glared at him before opening the door. Dara stood in front of the two’s bed while Jiyong looked out their balcony. He saw her girlfriend was about to scream so he ran to her and covered with his hands.

Jiyong too, was about to shout but he held his voice and just looked at the sleeping pair.

“O-okay, D-Dara…R-relax.” stammered Jiyong, still stunned at the scene.

Bom was cuddled in Seunghyun’s chest while his arms s around her sleek figure. They were wrapped in thick blankets and were really close to each other.

“What did they do last night?” asked Dara to Jiyong.

Jiyong tried to hold back his laughs and punched her girlfriend’s shoulder lightly.

“C’mon, Bunny. They’re not even together yet!” he whispered back with a cheeky grin.

Slowly, Seunghyun moved his hand away from Bom’s waist. While he was waking up, the sneaky couple went out of the room. He stretched and opened his eyes, revealing a sleeping Bom. He got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a bath.

Fifteen minutes passed and when he got dressed up, Bom was still there, sleeping. He sat beside her and checked if she has a fever.

“She doesn’t seem so sick.” he muttered under his breath.

“Bom…Bommie?”

She groaned in exhaustion and shifted to the left, then right.

“Kka-jja! Everyone’s waiting for breakfast!” he said as he pulled her up.

She sat up groggily and scratched her head before scanning the entire room with her laser-like eyes.

“Mmm? Tabi?”

“Yeah?”

“Stand here.” she said as she pointed to the space at the edge of the bed.

TOP positioned himself at the border of the bed with his back facing her. She dangled her arms around his neck and wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter