Chapter 20: “Happy Birthday to me.”

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th Floor, YG Building,
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu
7:49 PM, Seoul, South Korea
 

Minji got out of the practice room with beads of sweat concealing the sides of her face.

“Tired?” a voice popped out from behind.

“Seungri?”

Her boyfriend appeared in her eyes, leaning on the wall, a hand gripped on a paper bag she recognized.

In a low voice, so that only he could hear, Minzy said, “Yah! What are you doing here?

“Oh, so you don’t want me here? Fine, then I’ll just give this bag of cream puffs to PD-noonim.” said Seungri in an equally hushed voice, which elicited a chortle from the younger lady.

“Give me that!” she nicked the bag out of his grasp and took a piece, heading it to her hungry mouth.

“I guess it’s obvious that you don’t like ‘em, huh?” Seungri stated sardonically.

“Shut up. Oh yeah, Oppa! Let’s go to the shopping mart! I need to buy something for tomorrow.”

“Can’t we just celebrate your birthday on a restaurant or something?”

“Aniyo. Now, kka-jja!” she held his hand and dragged him out of the building.

Due to Seungri’s stupidity, he left the car at their house. Therefore, they were forced to walk to the nearest grocery shopping store. They’re hands were swinging back and forth as they ambled their way to the said place.

As they got there, Seungri abstracted a push cart from its line.Every time they went to a different aisle, Minji’s hand catches a thing or two.

“Oh, we need carrots too! Ah, and Kimchi. Oops! I almost forgot the instant ramyeon!” her hands were like an octopus’ tentacles.

“Minji, I think this is enough…”

“Mm? Oppa! Look! This cereal has you in it!” exclaimed Minji like a little five year old.

“You mean they made me a toy?” he asked in a same amount of volume in his voice.

“It’s so cute!” she took hold of the cereal box and dropped it on the cart.

As soon as they got all their necessities, they proceeded t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter