Chapter 2: "Kai, Bai, Bo!"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ssantokki!”

“Yonggie!”

“It’s like they’ve never seen each other for years!” exclaimed Taeyang while taking a grab on Chaerin’s hand.

“I know right? Dara can be pretty weird especially when it comes to her Jiyong bunny. Even weirder than Bom.” said Chaerin as she leaned on her man’s shoulder.

They all arrived at Everland and was seriously amazed when they saw that there weren’t many people in the place.

“Four couple tickets please.” said Seungri as he handed out the money to the booth girl.

After hearing this, Bom and Seunghyun screamed. “YAH!”

“Why?”

“We’re not even a couple, Ri!” stated Bom.

“Here’s your tickets and bands, sir. Have fun!” the booth girl handed out the tickets and bands on the small opening on her glass window.

“AIIISH.” both of them were now irritated.

They went near a signage and Jiyong read all of its contents out loud.

“Advantages of Couple tickets: Couple tickets are tickets for couples to enjoy together. Couples can ride all of the rides and can get free drinks or food whenever the couple band (to be handed out once the tickets are given) is presented. The bands may also serve as an entrance to the rides.” he read out loud then chuckled.

“I guess you and Bom noona are stuck together!” Jiyong teased his older hyung.

“Disadvantages of Couple tickets: A person with a couple ticket cannot ride any ride or cannot enter the cable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter