Chapter 6: "Lifeguards?"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Sweetie, just go somewhere and let momma have some fun time with these hunky, macho, oh-so-wow lifeguards, Aight?” said CL as she gave a small peck on Taeyang’s cheek.

“Where am I supposed to go?!”

“Just go there and take your shirt off or rub some oil on that hairy guy’s back. Whatever. But don’t flirt with those ty girls too much. You don’t want to piss off this baddest female, right? Coz I know that you know that Bom knows, that your band mates know, that my girls know, that this resort knows, that the WHOLE world knows, how I get pissed off. And I get pissed off really bad, kay? Now have fun there, you wild cat!” after CL’s ‘evilbutunderstandableyetcrazybutstillhasapoint’ speech, she gave another kiss on her boyfriend’s lips before he went away.

“Lifeguards?” asked Bom with her front body lying down, giving her back some tan time.

“Want a drink, miss?” a voice asked from behind.

“Eh…Huh?”

Bom sat properly on the lounge chair and was surprised when a muscular guy appeared in front of her own eyes. Her , pretty eyes.

“Hey, I’m Taecyeon, by the way. I’m a lifeguard here. But feel free to call me ‘Taec’ coz that’s what people around here call me.” he introduced himself first before giving the water bottle to Bom.

Chaerin’s eyes looked like it was gonna pop out of its sockets when another guy with an absolutely toned body also gave her a water bottle.

“I’m Chansung, the youngest lifeguard. Welcome to Caribbean bay, miss…?”

“It’s Chaerin, Lee Chaerin. But CL for short.” she said as she handed out her hand to him.

“Oh, here’s Khun!” stated the tall guy beside Bom as the two guys gave a manly high-five.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. You are?” asked Taec.

“Park Bom.” she smiled.

“That’s a nice name.” said the blonde guy, ‘Khun’, as he sat on the opposite side of Bom.

“I’m Nichkhun and I’m the cutest lifeguard here!” said the cutie as both his hands supported his head, making him feel relaxed.

“What brings you two beautiful ladies here?” asked the youngest as he started massaging Chaerin’s feet.

“Well, our friend’s boyfriend invited all of us to Everland and he also booked us some suites for the night’s stay.” stated Chaerin.

“WAIT—You’re 2ne1, right?” said Nichkhun as he finally took a glance at Chaerin.

“Was it really hard to recognize us?” asked Bom in a joking manner.

They all laughed cheerily.

“We’re big fans!” said Chansung.

“But if you’re 2ne1, shouldn’t you hang out with your boyfriends?” asked Taecyeon.

“I told Taeyang to go somewhere. I guess he’s enjoying himself since he hasn’t call yet.” said CL as she took a sip from the water bottle.

“And you? I heard rumors about you and that Choi Seunghyun guy. Is it true?” asked Taec again.

“We’re just good friends. There’s absolutely nothing between us. Just friendship.” stated Bom with a nervous smile.

Meanwhile at T.O.P.’s world…

“Aahh. This line is so long! Don’t they know me?” asked Seunghyun to himself as he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter