Chapter 11: “Good morning, my Ssantokki!”

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is the best! Thanks Min!”

“Ooh, seafood!”

“CORN!”

Everyone sat down at the restaurant and started to munch on their food. Well, it was dinner time and Minji said that it was supposed to be held in their suite but Seungri said that his cooking was worse than his hyung’s burnt pancakes and Minji couldn’t manage cooking by herself so, even though it was painful to see their credit cards being scratched to death, Seungri thought that it was better than firing up the whole waterpark.

“So, what have you guys been up to?” asked Dara as she gave a scowl at Jiyong.

“Well, we just went to the fish spa. It was awesome! You guys should try it!” exclaimed Minji as she took another bite of her slice of pie.

“And you, guys?” questioned Dara to Chaerin and Youngbae.

“Well, Youngbae and I taught the kids at the kiddy pool how to swim.” said Chaerin gleefully.

“Well, I had to teach Chae first before she teaches the kids.” Taeyang’s statement caused the whole gang to laugh out loud. Chaerin, being embarrassed, punched him on his shoulders really hard. “Ouch!”

“How about the Alien Couple?” asked Chaerin with a sly smile as she wiggled her brows.

“Alien couple? That must be the corniestcouple name in the WORLD.” Bom stated, rolling her eyes.

“So that means you guys are a couple?”

TOP chuckled “Ask Bom.”

Seven heads swiveled their heads to the oldest lady’s direction with hungry smirks waiting for its answer.

“Well…He did confess, but—“

“WOO!”

“YEAH!”

“LET’S CE~LE~BRATE!”

“BUT!” she butted in.

“But what?!” they all asked annoyingly.

"Well…We’re not official yet since I told him to wait for me…”

The entire table was full of groans. “Aww…”

They continued with their eating again and settled down for the night’s sleep.

-------------

The bright sunbeams filtered into the slits of the curtains that were slightly hovering over the window as the refreshing breeze came into the room. It was the fourth and last day of their stay. She unhurriedly got up from bed, careful enough to not let him wake up from the sudden movements.

Suddenly, she saw a long string attached to the wall with pictures taken by a Polaroid camera, hung by a laundry clip.

The first picture was a pic of Dara taking a sip of coffee. It was taken by Jiyong at their favorite coffee shop.

The second one was a picture of Jiyong and her with little Gaho. It was during the time when she finally appreciated dogs.

Then, she came across a picture of them hugging each other during their first date. Sneaky Chaerin took the pic.

Another picture was hung and it was a pic of their hands intertwined. She took a picture of that at the bus to Jeju Island last year.

The fifth picture was a picture of Jiyong’s irresistible aegyo along with Dara’s cute pout.

After that was a picture of her hugging Seungri and Jiyong being jealous.

There were about twenty more pictures before she got to the last. It wasn’t a picture anymore. There was a note attached to it.

“Turn around.” she read out loud.

“Huh?” she looked behind and found Jiyong with his disheveled, blonde hair and wrinkled pajamas.

“Ji-Jiyong-ah!”  she ran and hugged him as tight as she could.

“Good morning, my Ssantokki!” he exclaimed. “I have something to tell you.” he added.

As he spoke his last words, he went down on bended knees. Dara gasped at the sight.

He cleared his throat. “Sandara Park, I know it took a while for me to reveal this surprise and I’m sorry about that. But now, I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world; even more than my life. I know we had our fights but I’m willing to forget all of those just to be with you; just to spend my entire life with you. So, will my sweet Ssantokki marry her Jiyonggie?” he revealed a diamond-studded ring that Dara saw at a jewelry store when they were shopping.

Her eyes welled up in tears before she nodded with a gentle beam. “Yes. Yes! Yes, Jiyong! Ssantokki will marry you!”

Jiyong slipped the ring on the finger and it fitted just perfectly. He carried her happily and spun her around, showering her with sincere kisses.

-------------

“This is boring, Youngbae.”

“I know.”

“What should we do?”

“I don’t know.”

It was their last day which means it’s packing time. The couple, still in their usual state, was being toolazy to pack up since they wanted the stay to last more.

“I don’t want to pack up, Bebe. Let’s stay here and leave them.” stated Chaerin with an indolent scowl plastered on her typical grinning lips.

“I want to do that too but…Wouldn’t it be tiring if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter