Chapter 4: "Even if I do this?"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And you didn’t even order corn for me?! I can’t believe you guys!”

“Then take this.”

Seunghyun gave his corn cob to her. “I didn’t even know why it was here.” he said as he eyed his plate.

“Komawo, Tabi!” she was too delighted with the corn.

“Tabi?” whispered Chaerin to Youngbae, who was obviously stuffing himself with food to drown the trauma that the Gyro Drop has caused a moment ago.

“Thaftrs hfyung’s fnicknayme—“

“I didn’t tell you to speak with your mouth full! Eat it first.”

Youngbae chowed down his spoonful of food and took a sip from his water bottle.

He cleared his throat. “What I meant was, that’s the nickname Bom noona made for hyung way before you became 2ne1. During our first year in the KPOP world. The ‘We Belong Together’ and ‘Forever With You’ times, to be exact.” after he finished his speech, he continued to munch on his apple pie.

“Really? I haven’t heard her using that nickname to Seunghyun oppa.”

“I guess it’s kinda a secret kept between them.”

Chaerin nodded her head and went back to eating.

“After this, what’re we gonna do?” asked Seungri as he snatched some fries from his girlfriend’s plate.

“HEY!”

“Well, I’ve booked four suites for us to sleep in.” said GD as he pecked Dara’s cheek.

“Eh? We’re staying here?” questioned the confused TOP.

“Four days.” he replied coolly.

“So I’m staying with him?” asked Bom as he pointed at the guy across her.

“Well, you could sleep outside the room, on the cold, cold floor, OR you’d get stuck with him. It’s yer choice, noona.” stated Jiyong.

He glared at her intensely before taking a glance at Seunghyun. “Fine.”

After they finished their food, they all took a walk to the cable cars which will take them to the Caribbean Bay.

“Yes, we have couple bands.” said Dara, showing the couple bands to the Ahjussi Booth Guy.

“You may now line up and wait for your ride over there.” he pointed to the empty space.

There were staffs in there and the first one to ride was Seungri and Minji.

Next were Chaerin and Taeyang. Taeyang first hesitated on riding but Chaerin pushed her into it and they finally got on.

Being a gentleman that he is, Seunghyun first let Bom ride on the cable car before he went inside, smiling.

Then, it was Dara and GD’s time to ride. GD, who is experiencing the first time riding cable cars, went inside the ride first before Dara.

-------------

“Minkki-ah, isn’t it cool?” asked Seungri as he sat on the crystal glass floor.

“Y-YAH! Oppa! Don’t be like that!” said Minji as she lifted her feet up, clearly afraid.

“C’mon, Minzy. It’s not like I’m gonna—AHH!”

“AHH!”

Seungri tried to tease Minji into thinking that the glass had broken and was about to fall. He laughed his off as he saw his girlfriend’s astounded look. She bursted into tears and hid her face with her hands.

Seungri was still giggling but he dusted off his laugh and sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her dearly.

“Shh. Minkki-ah! It’s not like I’ll just fall off this glass thing. Coz, if I ever did, I would still be hanging by, being strong and coming back to you. I would never leave you just like that. Now stop crying.” he said with an apologetic smile.

“N-NO! I-I HATE YOU!” said Minji as she struggled off his embrace.

“Look at me, Gong Minji. Look.” he cupped her face. “I love you. I. Love. You. And I will NEVER leave you or die just like that, okay? Why would I leave such a girl like you? I will never replace you for a cold tomb.” he wiped out her tears with his hands and kissed her lips.

“Now stop crying and if you’re ever scared, just hug me, Arasseo?” he stated.

Minji embraced him tightly as they shared a silent but comfortable atmosphere.

-------------

“Chaerin! Chaerin! I don’t wanna do this anymore! I—AHH!” Taeyang yelped as he took a glance at the glass floor, revealing such a high altitude.

“Shut up, already Youngbae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter