Chapter 12: "What do you mean?"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls started to do their own thing: CL, being the party maker, danced all her heart and soul on the dance floor; Dara, enjoying her last days as a single lady with a little drink here and there along with Bom; And maknae, Minji, staring at her flirtatious boyfriend with another ty girl grinding on him.

“Hey, Minkki-ah! What’s with the sad face?” asked Chaerin as she danced her way to her.

Minji’s forehead fell on the table with a loud thud as she pointed to Seungri.

“I see…C’mon! Let’s go find you a man!” said the older lady as she pulled her from the chair.

“Unnie! I don’t like to replace Seungri!” she whined.

“What I meant was, let’s make him jealous!” she proposed as her fingers moved slyly.

Minji put on a smirk before answering, “I’m in!”

-------------

“One apple margarita and a chocolate martini.” stated Dara to the bartender as the two settled down on the high chairs surrounding the bar.

A few minutes passed and the bartender gave their drinks to them.

“O-Oh, Taecyeon?” said Bom as the face looked up to her.

“Hey, Bom!” he replied.

“You work here?”

“Sometimes.”

Dara’s phone abruptly rang, disturbing their conversation.

“Minji? Oh, I see…I’ll be there, mkay? Bye!” Dara stood up and fixed her dress.

“Bommie-ah! I’mma get going for now. Minji said that Chaerin is up to her crazy plans again.” she explained.

“Then, I should go with you.” she answered as she stood up too.

Dara picked up her margarita before saying, “Nah, it’s okay. We can handle it. Go have fun, hm?” and she left Bom hanging by.

“So what brings you here?” asked Taec as he also sat on the chair opposite to her.

She plopped her elbows on the bar counter. “Well, Jiyong rented the bar for our bachelorette party.”

“I see. So, how are things going?” Taecyeon questioned.

“Well, life is pretty much boring. That’s kinda it. And you?”

“Nothing much too.”

There was uncomfortable silence surrounding them. But after Taecyeon broke the silence again, things seem to be pretty casual now.

-------------

“That jerky player.” he mumbled under his breath as he slouched more on the couch they were sitting at.

“John Mayer?” Youngbae misheard.

“I said, that jerky player!” he blurted out.

“Hyung, it’s a club, what do you expect? People not flirting and just being silent?” retorted Jiyong.

Seunghyun kept his mouth shut. “Why don’t you make a move to her, hyung?” Youngbae asked.

“Why don’t I? So that I could make a fool of myself and just get embarrassed! That’s it, right?” said TOP sarcastically.

Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Just go and don’t be such a shrimp! Or else that John Mayer—“

“Jerky Player.”

“Ah, yes, that Jerky Player would steal your Bom.”

“Fine, I’ll go.” Seunghyun stood up forcibly and groggily before heading to the bar.

He approached the bar and saw them laughing together. He took a deep breath before sitting on the chair beside Bom.

“Oh, Tabi-yah! What brings you here?” she asked as she took a gulp of her martini.

“I just wanted to ask you if you’re interested in joining me for drinks at that table.” it was more of a statement than of a question when he told her his lines.

Bom, being clueless, glanced at Taec before giving into TOP’s request. “Alright!”

While he took her hands, he gave Taecyeon his dirty smirk and a scary glare from his fierce eyes.

TOP flung his right arm on her hips as they started walking to the table where Youngbae was seated.

-------------

Chaerin made her way out of the crowd with some collisions with the people dancing. She was dragging Minji who was pulling Dara around the floor. The two bumped into each other as Chaerin stopped in front of a guy.

“Perfect.” she mumbled.

She caught the guy’s attention by waving her hands.

“Hey you! Hey! Hello? Yah!” she yelled out just like a crazy Ahjumma would attract a customer to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter