Chapter 3: "Ya ready, babe?"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong! Do you even know how to drive?” asked the irritated girlfriend, Dara.

“I’m trying my best!” he said, not letting his pride fade away.

“I can’t believe this guy has a driver’s license.” muttered Dara under her breath as she tried to place the ball in the net.

“Come on, Dara. Come on. You can do it. Just focus.” she tried to give herself some determination.

“And we have a winner!” the guy announced.

The bell rang and it turns out that Jiyong won the prize. “Dara-yah! I won!” he yelled as he received the big teddy bear from the announcer.

“Jiyong!”

“Here.”

“Eh?”

“It’s yours.”

“Kamsahamnida!” she hugged him tightly, causing the audience to scream.

------------

“Seungri! I don’t want to go!!!” said Minji as she caught up with him.

“C’mon Min…You don’t have to be scared. I’ll be here.”

Suddenly, Minji tripped on a rock and fell off her balance.

“Ah—Ow! My foot!” she said as she put her hands on her foot.

“MINJI!” Seungri rushed over to her.

“It hurts! Ouch! It hurts!”

“Where, Minji? Where?!” asked Seungri, obviously panicking.

Minji was laughing at him. She was just acting so that she could go in first. While he was panicking, she stood up and ran to the haunted house.

“Y-YAH!” yelped Seungri, still dumbfounded.

He ran to her and caught her by the waist. “Don’t you dare run away from me!” he said as he spun her around.

 “Arasseo.”

They walked into the haunted house with hands intertwined.

-------------

 

“Ya ready, babe?” she asked.

“Of course. I mean, it’s just a 30-foot ride that’ll drop you to death until you see hell.” he replied, obviously scared of the ride.

“C’mon! It’s gonna be fun, don’t worry.” she grabbed his hand as they sat on the ride together.

“Lee Chaerin, if I die, you’ll be sorry. I’m telling you, my fans can be vicious.” warned Taeyang as he prayed to death.

“Shut up.”

The ride finally went up, Taeyang was still screaming for his life.

“It’s NOT even start—“ The Gyro drop finally did its’ thing. CL too, was screaming together with Taeyang.

-------------

“You have to hit the yellow circle at least two times to win.” said the guy as he gave the bow and arrow to TOP.

He aimed for his target carefully and looked at Bom before he releases his hand. She gave a quick smile and he shot the yellow circle.

“YEAH! GO TABI!” she cheered on him as she held his shoulders which gave him chills to his spi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter