Chapter 8: "What if we tell them we're dating?"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes bleary, Bom checked the peephole and saw a yawning Seunghyun from outside.

“It’s twelve midnight. Where have you exactly been?” asked Bom as she let him in.

“Nowhere.”

“Why do you smell..alcohol-ish?” she questioned him.

“Ani. I didn’t drink. I swear.” he stated before slumping onto the couch and checking some channels.

“Psh. You’re such a liar.”

“You’re such a cheater.”

“You’re drunk.”

“You’re eating corn again.”

Well, basically, this went on for a good three minutes and it ended with Seunghyun’s head in Bom’s lap and Bom’s laptop on his chest.

“Noona—“

“You know I hate it when you call me noona.” she stated with her eyes focused on the mini screen.

“Fine, then. Bommie. That’s it. Bommie-ah, I like the way your hair curls in my fingers when I spin them.” he said, still dazed at her soft, silky hair.

“OH MY BUTTER AND CORN! WHAT’S THIS?!” well, her yell was probably heard by the others in the room but they didn’t care coz they were also busy with their screams and yells. (You know what I mean. *winks*)

-------------

Big Bang and 2ne1 dating at Everland + Park Bom and T.O.P.’s romantic kiss?

The 2neBang couples were seen at Everland, hanging out and riding some crazy rides. Dara and G-Dragon were spotted by some fans playing Bumper cars while a fan beside Youngbae reported that Big Bang’s Taeyang screamed out his heart during the whole ride and his girlfriend stood calm. The two maknaes were caught playing around with each other. And what’s this? Park Bom and Choi Seunghyun caught flirting with each other? Reporter Seo had revealed to us that he personally stalked the group and even managed to take some pictures. In the first picture, you can see Bom’s hands placed on Seunghyun’s while being cheered on. The second one shows us Seunghyun’s left arm hung around her. And in the third, a romantic kiss?

It was captured during their cable car ride to Caribbean bay, a waterpark connected to the amusement park. At the end of the ride was a camera hidden in the wall and it captured the right moment. He (Reporter Seo) had given the staff some bribery to take a copy of the picture. He also stated ‘I knew there was something between these two so I decided to finally get these rumors to an end. It has been really tough for me to stalk them and I’m happy I succeeded.’ What do you think about this, VIPS and Black Jacks? Is there really something between the two groups’ aliens, T.O.P. and Bom?

-------------

“Oh? How did they get that kiss?” asked Seunghyun as he read more of the comments.

“More importantly, someone’s stalking us!” she yelled. “Eotteoke?” she yelped as she face-palmed herself.

“What if we tell them we’re dating?” he blurted out.

“WHAT?!”

“Well, look at the positive remarks. ‘Top and Bom would make a good couple.’. ‘Top and Bom are cute together.’.  ‘Top and Bom should really date.’ And there’s even ‘Top and Bom would make good alien babies.’.” he chuckled as he read more of it.

“Shut up! This is a chaos. This is bad. This is stupid! This is—“

Bom’s lips were sealed once his lips landed on hers. Once the kiss broke off, TOP grinned widely and ran away, forcing Bom to chase him.

“Aish! You’re not helping! I hate you! Now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter