Chapter 17: "That's a good husband!"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No. No, no, no, no, NO! These table clothes do notmatch with the candles! Didn’t Dara unnie tell you to use white and pink candles?! Take them away, NOW! It hurts my eyes!”

“What are these? Are these even real flowers? They look so fake!”

“How did the balloons get up here?! I told you to stick them up on the edge of the stage! Not on the wall!”

Four men and one girl stood up, facing the frantic girls.

“That’s my Bom over there!” pointed Tabi with a proud face as his girlfriend shouted to the staff again.

“Well, your Bomis pretty fierce, huh?” Dara commented with a smirk.

“She is not fierce! Not unlike your husband-to-be, he’s fierce on the bed.” he replied, crossing his long arms on his chest.

“How and more importantly, why do you know that?” she asked with eyebrows raised together, copying his previous pose.

“Uh, Erm…Nothing!”

And Tabi left the room.

-------------

“You look so beautiful!”

“I’m so jealous, Dara-ah! You’re getting tied now!”

The four girls were locked up in the make-up room, getting ready for the wedding. Dara was now wearing her wedding gown and her hair was tied up in an elegant bun.

“I want to get married too!” said little

“I can’t believe you’re getting married! How dare you get married without my permission?!”

“Mianhae, Yang Goon. It was unexpected.” said the young man, fidgeting his fingers.

 “I know it’s unexpected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter