Chapter 10: "Give it a rest, Taec."

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I told you, I promised.”

Bom was panting together with Tabi as they were climbing on the stairs to reach the slides.

“Aish! I’m so tired!” she complained as she wiped her sweat off.

“C’mon! Besides, you need some work out!” he stated in a laughing manner.

“What?!” she slapped his shoulders and headed first to the top, leaving TOP with his annoying chuckles and loud giggles.

“Ya ready?” he asked as he sat on the seat behind her.

“Sir, you need to wrap your arms around her so that her face won’t splat on the water once you’ve finished it.” one of the staffs ordered Seunghyun.

“Ah, yeah…” he replied sheepishly before he clinched on her.

The staff finally let go of the inflatable ring they’re sitting on and in a fraction of a second, they were going fast as if a bullet just got released. The boundless, gushing water moved on more speedily causing them to shriek in pain (caused by too much laughing) and fun.

The waters splashed exactly on their faces as they landed the surface of the water smoothly and suavely. Both of them tried to conceal their faces with their hands as they saw the people around them. Unfortunately, the slide led them to the wave pool which is the vastest pool in all of Caribbean Bay.

“Did you have fun?” he asked as he wiped the water from his eyes.

Bom nodded eagerly. “Mhm! I loved it!”

“Wanna go again?”

She displayed an unconvinced expression before answering, “Well…On one condition.”

“What is it?”

“Piggy-back ride!” Seunghyun simply sighed.

-------------

“Oppa! They’re so cute!”

Minji was beside Seungri at the shallow fish spa pool where the fishes bite your skin. Okay, not seriously bite, but, just a part of the skin. The dead skin. (*evil laughs*)

Seungri tried to lift up his foot full of fishes. “Oppa! No! They’ll die!” cried Minji, pushing his foot down.

“I swear, you and Youngbae hyung must be twins. You’re scared of fishes dying and he’s scared of Gyro Drops.” he stated, shaking his head at the thought.

“At least I don’t cook burnt pancakes.” she replied with confidence.

“YAH! I heard that!” said a voice from behind.

Taeyang and Chaerin approached the two and sat on the edge of the fish pool.

“And you’re here because…?” asked Seungri.

“Geez, we know, we’ll leave as soon as we tell you this…”

“Tell what?”

“Well, there’s a little thing that Jiyong wants to do for Dara and she’s been pretty suspicious. Anyways, if she asks you anything about Jiyong’s surprise, remember to keep your mouths shut and tell her you don’t know anything, okay?” Chaerin finally whispered to them the surprise.

“REALLY?”

“Yeah, so…Keep quiet!” she placed a finger against her nose, indicating them to button up their lips.

“Arasseo. Now go!” commanded Seungri impatiently as he waved both his hands, signifying them that it was supposed to be ‘Minji and Seungri’s’ time only.

“This maknae couple is too harsh. Let’s go, honeyboo.” said Taeyang, as he looped his arms around hers.

“Oh, and you’re hosting tonight’s dinner! Ciao!” CL bid goodbye to both of them with a shining grin.

After they left, Seungri threw his arm around his girlfriend. “At last, some alone time with my girl.”

“Shut up, Ri. It’s a pool, with FISHES. You can’t make a move on me right now.” said Minji as she brushed his hand off of her shoulder.

“Those fishes don’t really care. They have birdbrains. Well…except that they’re fishes, so they have fish brains!” exclaimed the weird Seungri.

“You’re so dorky!”

After talking about certain things in life (Well, they mostly argued on whether fish brains are smarter than bird brains. Well, I guess they both have fish and bird brains), they dipped half of their bodies to the pool, relaxing themselves to the fullest.

“Minji-ah…”

“Mm?”

“I love you.”

“You’re so cheesy.”

“Seriously, I love you.”

“I know that.” her head rested on his shoulders.

There was a moment of silence. Well, it didn’t actually last until Seungri whined again.

“Hey! That fish keeps on on your thigh! That y, lucky fish.” Seungri protested, his tone gradually dropping into a gentler and a more discreet level once he got at the last four words.

Minkki let out a giggle at his weird silliness.

-------------

They were once again stuck in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter