Chapter 7: "Park Bom, do you like me?"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Isn’t he with you, Youngbae?”

“No! He wasn’t. I was at the indoor pool, playing with the kids.”

“Then, where could he be?” asked GD, pretty worried about his hyung.

They called him for about 4 or 5 times and during the 18th time, his phone was now turned off.

Suddenly, the door flew open, revealing a red-eyed Seunghyun.

“Tabi-yah! Where have you been?” asked Bom.

“It’s none of your business.” he sat on the couch far away from her and never said a word.

-------------

“Waah! It smells good in here!” said little Minji as she walked in the kitchen.

She looked at the food her Dara unnie was cooking.

“Bwoh-yah? What’s this?” she asked.

“It’s Sinigang. It’s food from the Philippines. Cheondoong and I love it when our mom cooks it so I tried cooking it.” stated the older lady as she concentrated heavily on her cooking.

“Is that pork?” added Seungri as he peeked through the door.

“Ani. It’s beef.”

“Oh…Ah, noona! Did something happened between Bom noona and Seunghyun hyung? They’re acting weirdly.” said Seungri as his arm slung onto Min’s shoulder.

“Aren’t they really weird? You’re the one who came up with the nickname, ‘Alien’, for them. You should know that they’re weird.” replied Dara.

“It’s not like that, noona. See for yourself.” he pulled his noona’s hand and showed her the two sitting on the couch far away from each other.

“But shouldn’t he be like making a move to her? Like, flirting?” she asked the two maknaes.

“I don’t know, unnie. Since the time we’ve been to the pools, I haven’t seen oppa yet.” stated Minji as she shrugged cutely yet confusingly.

“Something’s going on. I should talk to Ji about this so that he could discuss this with Seunghyun. Now, off you go, you two! Tell them that dinner’s ready!” she shooed the couple and finally plated her dish.

-------------

He took a slurp of the food. “W-what’s this?” asked Youngbae with a face.

“Y-you don’t like it?” questioned Dara.

“Ani.”

Chaerin slapped his boyfriend’s shoulder. “Yah! I’m not yet done talking! I didn’t like it. I loved it!” he exclaimed.

Everyone started to dig in and ate happily. “This is so good, Dara! You should make more!” said Ji, getting all excited.

“Yeah, Dara! This is so great!” added Bom.

They were chatting about what happened during their day. Ji and Dara said that they had so much fun at the water slides. Minji and Seungri were also packed with enjoyment. CL, Youngbae, and Bom enjoyed their sun tans.

“Excuse me.” TOP excused himself for he knew that the next questioned will be directed to him.

Seunghyun went out of Ji and Dara’s suite and explored the resort to get some fresh air.

Silence clouded the room. Bom also placed her chopsticks down and excused herself so that she could go and ask Seunghyun the matter that’s bothering him.

After she went out, the group turned into a chaotic, noisy, bunch of chatters, gossiping about the two.

“What do you think happened to them?”

“I thought they like each other?”

“Did something bad happen to Seunghyun?”

“Or may be Bom had a bad day?”

“Maybe it’s because of those lifeguards?”

“LIFEGUARDS?!”

-------------

“Tabi-yah! TABI! CHOI SEUNGHYUN!”

He stopped his steps and looked behind and saw Bom’s bead of sweats and two or more fly-aways in her hair.

“Mm?”

“Yah…What…has…gotten…into…you.” said Bom as she tried to catch her breath.

“Noona, if this is what we’re talking about, then please, just leave.” he replied coldly.

“Yah! Did I do something wrong? Ah?” she said as she cupp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter