Chapter 13: “How does eggs and bacon sound?”

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was making out with Hyomin who was pressed onto the wall.

Minji placed her hand on with a shocked expression and ran away.

“Oh, Minji-ah! Have you found—“ Taeyang’s sentence was cut-off when Minzy ran away passed them.

Painful tears rolled down her cheeks as she stopped running. She fell down to her knees and kept on weeping and sobbing thinking how dare he did that to her.

‘Did he just cheat on me? Is this the end of us?’ she thought as she bursted in more tears. She leaned on a wall with her knees pulled into a hug and her head down.

It was a few minutes ago when Chaerin and the others had found her. She was still in her usual state: crying endlessly and taking short breaths.

“M-Minkki-ah?”

She raised her head and they were completely astounded that she was with tears.

Dara and Jiyong helped her up and brushed the dust off her clothes. After the battle, she decided to wear a comfortable, plus-sized shirt and a pair of jeans.

“Minzy…What did you see there? Have you seen him already?” Dara asked in a gentle tone.

Minji nodded slowly before wiping her tears away.

“H-He…was…He was kissing that girl.” replied Minji stutteringly.

Chaerin and Dara gasped as they pulled the young lady to a tight, comforting embrace.

“I’m sorry, Minkki-ah.” Dara comforted.

“How could he do this?! Is he not contented with you? You guys are just dating for a monthand you two just had your first date days ago.” Chaerin protested as she thought of Seungri.

Chaerin took  a sigh. “You can’t sleep in your room, Minji. You’re going with me and Youngbae. Don’t worry, honey,” she lift up her chin before saying, “—I’ll just treat you like my child, mkay? I’m your Chaerin Umma and he’ll be your Younbae Appa.” she said with a heartening smile.

Minji sniffed as she said, “Komawo, u-umma.”

“Taeyang-ah, can you please carry our child to our room.”

“Yes, dear.”

Youngbae scooped Minji off of her feet as she still wiped her spilling tears. They were all off to their rooms.

-------------

“Minkki, sweetie, treat yourself as if you are home. We have cookies over there at the countertop and we brought some DVDs to watch.” she pointed to the things. Chaerin was always like that. Even if her appearance has an edgy, bad-girl move on the outside, but on the inside, she is like a mother who will always cheer you up.

“Komawo, unnie.”

“Unnie?”

“A-ah, Umma.”

Minji settled down on the couch together with Chaerin as Youngbae got into the bedroom where he munched the cookies his girlfriend had baked.

“Now, tell me what happened.”

“I-I heard whispers while you guys were looking for him. Then, I came closer to the voices. They were at a hidden wall, and then when I saw the two, it was him. And…And the worst part was…He was the one who kissed her!” she bursted in tears again.

“Shh…It’s okay, Minji-ah.”

“Unnie…I mean, Umma…”

“You know, I think we should cut off the ‘Umma’ part. It makes me feel that I’m so old now.” said Chaerin in a joking manner.

Minji managed to let out a giggle and crack out a smile.

“Yeah, I also feel like a kid!” she replied.

“There you go! You’re so pretty with a smile.” she complimented before sweeping her bangs out of her face.

“Don’t worry, Minkki. You’ll get over it soon. Besides, didn’t you see your hot partner a while ago? I was observing him and it seems that he likes you.” Chaerin stated.

Minji touched the cheek that Dongwoon had kissed during the party. “Y-you…think so?”

“I knowso. Now go to sleep. There’s a big day ahead of you.”

“WAIT—I thought we were supposed to check out like hours ago?!”

“We’ll be here for a month or so, Minkki. I’ll get your pillow and sheets in the closet, just wait. I’ll be back in a jiffy.”

-------------

“Bom-ah! Let’s flyto the sky!”

“Aish, Tabi. Stop it! You’re too drunk!”

“Bommie…She…loves corn! And Big Tam-Tam too! But…she doesn’t like me…” said TOP as he walked to the left, then to the right, then the left, with Bom accompanying him.

Bom felt a little hurt at his last words but she just shook her head and ignored it.

They finally arrived to their suite and Seunghyun was now on the floor, sitting. Bom dragged the intoxicated Tabi (who was still lying on the floor) by his feet.

“You…Are…So…Heavy.”

Bom helped him to stand up so that he could lie down on the bed.

“Tabi! Just lie down on the bed, mkay? I’ll get a warm towel for your forehead and some clothes from you suitcase.” and she left Tabi to do her obligations.

Bom got the towel that was suspended on the rack at the bathroom and poured hot water to it.

She then squeezed it, enduring the hot water. She walked hurriedly to him and placed the hot towel on his forehead.

“It’s a good thing I ordered a chocolate martini.” said Bom as she placed the strands of his hair on the back.

She then headed to his suitcase and found a white tee and a pair of sweat pants thrown into the bag. She immediately got it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter