Chapter 14: “And who said I’m your girl?”

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go in!”

“But we haven’t paid yet.”

“I paid for all of us. It’s mine and Dara’s gift to Taeyang!”

“Then, if you say so, let’s go!”

They showed their entrance tickets to the security guard and they were off in a jiffy. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their walk as the fishes zoomed through the glass walls. Well, not everyone showed up. Seungri wasn’t with them and was off somewhere, causing Minji to get worried occasionally.

“And this is the special part of our sea world. At the top, you can see the manta rays and at both sides, the sharks are being fed by the divers.” a loud voice said through the crowd.

Bom tried to look for the familiar voice. As the guy was talking, his eyes landed on hers. “This is all for our tour, ladies and gentlemen. The exit is on the right door and please do care to visit our gift shop located beside the exit. Once again, this has been your tour guide, Taecyeon, and have a good day!”

Taecyeon approached her with a gentle beam resting on his lips.

“Exactly how many jobs do you attend to?” she asked as her arms folded against her chest.

“Well, there’s the life-guarding, bartending, tour-guiding, gift shop employee—“

“I was joking!” Bom hit his chest lightly.

“What brings you here?”

“Why do you keep asking me that whenever we meet?”

“Huh?”

“You are so clueless…Well, it’s Taeyang’s birthday today.” she pointed to the guy beside Chaerin who was scared to death when the sharks came face to face.

“And I thought he was the manliest.” Taecyeon muttered.

“Did you say anything?”

“Ani…Well, should we go stroll around the aquarium?” he offered his arm to her with wriggling eyebrows.

Just when Bom was about to slip her arm around his, jealous Seunghyun split them up and took Bom’s arm into his.

“Woah, buddy. Let me get this clear. This lovely lady,” he pointed to Bom who had a shade of apple red swarming on her cheeks. “—is mypartner. Can’t you see our matching green shirts? And our awesome sunglasses? And our—“

“Ah, Tabi-yah! Mianhae, Taecyeon. I think he’s a little too much jealous.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I’ll just—“

“M-me? Jealous? Of him? NO WAY!” yelped Seunghyun with a reasonable face.

Bom shrugged. “Well, if you say so, then I’ll be going with Tae—“

“NO! It’s just that, I can’t let my partner go off with some guy.” he replied.

“Some guy?” Taecyeon mumbled under his breath again.

“So you arejealous!” Bom cried with laughter.

“Aish, let’s just go.” Seunghyun carried him on his shoulder as she started kicking.

“I’ll text you later. Bye Taecyeon!” she waved to him.

After a few steps, TOP let her down with a serious expression playing on his face.

“What’s up with you?” she questioned as a school of fish paused at their exact place.

“Yah, don’t do that again.”

“Do what?”

“If you make me jealous once again, I’ll be carrying like that.”

A giggle was heard from Bom’s side. “Tabi, are you really jealous?”

TOP nodded his head with his still scary expression. “Promise me you won’t do it again, mm? It really bothers me when you hang around with him. And don’tyou dare text him later. I’m going to confiscate your phone if you don’t follow me, missy.” he commanded.

“You can’t confiscate my phone coz I’m texting him now!” Bom poked out her tongue to him before sticking out her phone.

“YAH!” the happiness Bom felt left in a tick of a clock when she eyed the phone which was now in Seunghyun’s hand. He held it up high so that she could barely reach it.

She kept attempting to get hold of the phone but TOP was seriously a good inches taller than him.

Pursing her lips, Bom gave up and walked away from him. Seunghyun took a quick glance at the phone before going after her.

“Mianhae.” with gloomy eyes, Seunghyun apologized and gave back the phone to her.

She eyeballed the phone on his hand and in a jiffy, she snatched it back.

“You mess with the bull, you get the horns, buddy!” she stated before giving a slight peck on his cheek.

TOP froze on the spot. Why does she have to torture him with her hugs and kisses every time?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter