Chapter 1: "I can smell corn in you."

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“C’mon, you lazy ! It’s time to wake up! Plus, my Yonggie is gonna pick me—I mean all of us to the amusement park in,” She checked her watch. “—One hour! Hurry up, unnie!!!”

“Eh…Do we really need to go to the amusement park? And can’t you just let me sleep once and for all?” asked Bom, still half-asleep.

“Yes, unnie! Besides, Seunghyun is going to be there! And NO. Now, WAKE UP!” said Dara with a cheeky smile as she pulls her unnie off the bed.

TUGS.

She fell off her bed with a loud thud.

Dara had a horrible look on her face as she stared at the slumbering Bom, hugging her stuffed toy bear.

“Ha! Unnie! I can’t believe you! You are so…AISH!”

The older lady raised her head weakly. “It’s an amusement park, Dara. Only couples can go there and this,” she pointed to herself. “—Doesn’t have a boyfriend.” she stated as she went back to hugging her teddy bear.

“That’s why you’re going, unnie! COME…ON! Seunghyun is gonna be sad if you’re not there!”

Bom groaned, finally giving in to her dongsaeng’s cuteness.

“Aish…But I’m NOT doing this for Seunghyun. I’m doing this for you and the other Big Bang members and NOT Seunghyun.” she said reassuringly.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just take a bath. I can smell corn in you.” Dara said as she shooed her into the bathroom.

She went back to her room and saw Chaerin applying make-up while the maknae struggles in choosing her clothes.

“Unnie, how ‘bout this?” she asked to her ‘prettybutyourworstnightmarewhenshewakesyouup’ unnie, Dara.

“Eh…Isn’t that the tee that you wore when we practiced our dance?”

CL eyed the two. “Minkki-ah! I swear I taught you how to be in style!”

“Unnie…I’m just too nervous!” she exclaimed as her trembling body plopped on Dara’s bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter