Chapter 5: "Coz I love you."

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I guess this is our room.” said Seunghyun as he opened the room with the cardkey.

“Aish. I’m so tired.” Bom complained as she flopped on the bed.

“Well, if you don’t wanna go swimming, you could be here with me…on the bed…” teased Seunghyun as his eyebrows wriggled up and down.

“Shut up, Seunghyun. You’re doing it again!”

“Doing what?!”

“Your lame jokes! Of course I want to go swimming! Now come on!” she pulled him off from the bed.

“You go change first.” he suggested.

“Oh yeah, so that you’d be peeking at me, huh?” her hands were on her hips.

“Fine, I’ll go first.” said TOP as he took off his shirt.

“Y-YAH! What are you doing?!”

“I’m changing.”

“There’s a bathroom over there, go and change inside!” she said as she covered her eyes.

“Geez, fine, I’ll go there.” he chuckled.

He went out wearing striped swim shorts, revealing his bare abs.

 

“It’s your turn.” he smirked.

“Promise me you’ll not look, Arasseo?” she stated.

“Yeah.”

After a couple of minutes or so, Bom went out of the room with a bathrobe covering her body.

“Why so sad, Tabi?” she asked.

“No fair, you’re wearing a bathrobe.” he said as he pointed at the clothing wrapped around her body.

“ert.”

“Spoiler.”

“Bad guy.”

“You are so naughty!” said Seunghyun as he carried her bridal style to the waterpark.

-------------

They all gathered and stared at the water slides with awe.

“YAH! You forgot to change the wons into bay coins, you pabo!”

“Me? Pabo? How could you!”

“Just go and buy some.”

Jiyong shook his head as he told Seunghyun to buy some bay coins. Bay coins are money that are used inside the Caribbean bay for buying purposes and others. They don’t really accept wons, dollars, or even credit cards. So, from now on, Seunghyun would always stick to his head to exchange his money to Bay coins before entering the water park.

“Alright, let’s go!” exclaimed Jiyong as he pulled Dara to one of the waterslides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter