Chapter 2

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Eunhyuk as done being happy after seeing Hyoyeon, he decided to go check on his dongsaengs. Donghae was in the living room with Sungmin while Sunny was in her room screaming and yelling like crazy.

“SOON-KYU!!!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“DON’T CALL HER DOWN HERE!” Sungmin yelled.

“Why not?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Because I said so,” Sungmin replied.

“Aish, Sungmin you’re going to have to apologize some time.” Donghae said.

“Wait, apologize for what?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Don’t get mad at me or anything, but…” Sungmin started.

“Hyung! Are you blind or something?!?! Remember 10 years ago when Sunny lived with us?” Donghae asked. Eunhyuk nodded. “Well, Sungmin was her bully!!!”

“MWOH!!!!!!” Eunhyuk yelled. “WHY DID YOU MESSED WITH MY SISTER?!?!?!?!”

“I’m sorry!!!” Sungmin said while running away from Eunhyuk. Donghae was running after Eunhyuk trying to stop him from chasing Sungmin. So the three were running around like maniacs.

“Hyung!! Stop chasing him!” Donghae yelled.

“How dare you messed with my sister?!?!” Eunhyuk yelled at Sungmin.

“Well she was like a boy!!” Sungmin yelled. Eunhyuk didn’t realize that one of Sunny’s suitcase was lying around so he tripped over it.

“YOU LITTLE PIECE OF” Eunhyuk said while he was on the floor. Sungmin had a chance to escape, so he ran into the room that was closest to him.

“That’s better,” Sungmin sighed while locking the door.

Sungmin heard someone humming so he turned around and saw Sunny. She just got out of the shower and all she was wearing was a soft robe. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Sunny screamed. “EUNHYUK OPPAAAAAAAAA DONGHAE OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sungmin ran up to her and covered

“No!!! I didn’t mean to come in here, don’t get me into anymore trouble,” Sungmin said. Sunny kicked his knee and ran out of the room.

“EUNHYUK OPPA, DONGHAE OPPA!!!” Sunny cried.

“What happened, Soon-Kyu?” Eunhyuk asked with sweat on his forehead.

“Why are you only in a bath robe?” Donghae asked strictly.

“Him!!” She said while pointing at Sungmin at her door. “HE WAS IN MY ROOM WHEN I GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER!!!! ALL I WAS WEARING WAS THIS!!! OPPAS DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME SCREAM!!!”

“MWOH!!! LEE SUNGMIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk said while running up to Sungmin.

“YAH!!! WHY DID YOU GO INTO MY SISTER’ S ROOM?!?!” Donghae yelled.

“Let me explain!!” Sungmin yelled.

“HE’S A ERT THAT’S WHY!!!” Sunny yelled. Eunhyuk and Donghae started punching and kicking their best friend, Sungmin.

“Yah! Let me explain!” Sungmin said with pain.

“EXPLAIN WHAT?!?!?!” Eunhyuk yelled while kicking Sungmin

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US YOU WERE A ERT?!” Donghae shouted while punching Sungmin in the face. Sunny saw that Sungmin was in pain and that he was getting hurt really badly, so she screamed.

“OPPAS, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sunny screamed. All three of the guys looked at her in confusion. “Let him explain,”

“Thank you!” Sungmin said after taking a deep breath.

“But, he!” Eunhyuk argued childishly.

“Oppa~” Sunny pouted. When she pouted all Eunhyuk could do was listen to the little maknae.

“If it wasn’t for Eunhyuk chasing me…ow…then this would have never happened!!!” Sungmin said painfully.

“Oppa! What did you do!” Sunny asked.

“Because! I was protecting you!” Eunhyuk said. Sunny turned her head and looked at Donghae.

“I was trying to stop him!!” Donghae said pointing at Eunhyuk.

“Keep explaining!” Sunny yelled at Sungmin.

“I tried running away, so when you tripped on one of Sunny’s suitcase, I took the chance and ran into the closest room. Coincidently, it was Sunny’s. I DIDN’T KNOW SHE WAS TAKING A SHOWER THOUGH!!!” Sungmin yelled.

“Really?” Eunhyuk asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Are you lying? Are you sure you’re not a ert?” Donghae asked.

“Yah!! What’s with you and the word ert?” Eunhyuk questioned while slapping Donghae in the head.

“I believe you,” Sunny said.

“MWOH?!?” the three boys yelled.

“I said I believe him, after all, he is you guys best friend and you’ve known him since forever. I thought Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa was smart enough to believe trust you best friend,” Sunny said.

“We were just protecting you,” Eunhyuk said.

“Mianhe, Sungmin,” the two overprotective brothers apologized.

“It’s nothing, you better pay for my insurance!” Sungmin joked while he tried to get up.

“Did we hurt you that much?” Donghae asked.

“No, I’m tough!” Sungmin said. “Wait wait; be careful it hurts there,”

“You’re tough,” Sunny giggled. “I’m going to go change, and then I will be downstairs.”

“Okay!”

Sunny went downstairs and saw Eunhyuk and Donghae play games again and Sungmin sitting on the couch painfully.

“Oppa!! Why don’t you help your friend?” Sunny yelled.

“Soon-Kyu, listen to your oppas, he is old enough to take care of himself,” Donghae said.

“I wanted to play my game again.” Eunhyuk said.

“Aish, what happened to my responsible brothers?” Sunny asked. “Where’s the first aid kit?”

“Same place as 10 years ago, even though we moved to a newer house, the inside didn’t change,” Eunhyuk said. Sunny took the first aid kit, and grabbed an ice pack.

“Where does it hurt?” Sunny asked Sungmin.

“My hips, arm, and head.” Sungmin explained.

“You guys really hurt him badly,” Sunny said.

“We said sorry,” Donghae replied.

“Let’s see,” Sunny said examining him. “This is going to be weird but you’re going to have to take off your shirt,”

“HEY!!! WE’RE RIGHT HERE!!” Donghae and Eunhyuk both yelled.

“I am treating him!! I treated a lot of people before,” she said. The two brothers paused their game and stared at the two people.

“Uh…okay,” Sungmin said while taking off his shirt.

“Here, put this ice pack on your head,” Sunny said while handing him the ice pack. She started applying medicine on his arm. “Um…oppa can you apply this medicine on the bruised places on his hips?” Sunny asked Eunhyuk.

“He can do it by himself!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Donghae oppa?” Sunny asked.

“That’s kind of gay, if anyone sees then girls won’t be coming to me anymore,” Donghae stated.

“Then I guess I have to do it,” Sunny said.

“NO!!” the overprotective brothers yelled.

“I will do it!” Eunhyuk yelled. He applied the medicine and whispered to Sungmin. “You better not mess with my sister! I don’t care if you are my best friend, because when it comes to my sister, you’re dead.”

“Okay okay!!” Sungmin said while putting on his shirt. After the business was finish the boys went back to their game.

“Your face has a few bruises but, I should still apply medicine though,” Sunny said seriously. She started applying medicine on his face.

“Sunny,” Sungmin said.

“What?” Sunny asked.

“Why are you being nice to me, after all the things I’ve done to you?” Sungmin asked.

“I’m not being nice or anything, I’m just being polite and helping you,” Sunny said. After she was finish she got up and left, and acted like nothing ever happened.

 

“Can I help you?” Taeyeon answered through the phone.

“About yesterday,” Leeteuk started.

“Okay, so what do you want?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s about Sunye,” Leeteuk said.

“Fun!” Taeyeon said sarcastically. “What do you need?”

“I was wondering, if you could talk to her for me. You know tell her about me.” Leeteuk said.

“I don’t know. I don’t talk to her much, and I’m going to start being busy from now on,” Taeyeon said.

“Why?” Leeteuk asked.

“Because Sunny and Fany are back, and Seohyun will be coming in a week and a half so I don’t have a lot of time.” Taeyeon said.

“I really like her though, and you know that,” When Taeyeon heard what he said; her heart shattered into millions of pieces, and her eyes began to fill with tears.

“Yeah…I…know,” Taeyeon said.

“Is something wrong?”

“Ha, no of course not, I just watch a sad part of this drama.” Taeyeon lied.

“Which drama?” Leeteuk asked.

“You know, that one where this girl likes her best friend but he likes someone else,” Taeyeon said.

“Oh!! You mean the drama, “When You Fall In Love”?” Leeteuk said.

“Yeah, that drama,” Taeyeon said. “So about Sunye,”

“Right, so do you think you can help me?” he asked.

“I guess,” Taeyeon said.

“Thank you Taeyeon!! I will bake you your favorite chocolate cupcake!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

“Yeah, a chocolate cupcake,” Taeyeon said trying to not make it noticeable that she was crying.

“Taeyeon, you were suppose to say with a cherry on top.” Leeteuk said.

“I forgot, well go. Why don’t you try talking to Sunye, and I will talk to her on Monday.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh okay! I promise I will make your chocolate cupcake,” Leeteuk said. “With…”

“With a cherry on top,” Taeyeon finished.

“Bye Taeyeon! See you later.” Leeteuk said. He hung up before Taeyeon even said bye.

“Bye Leeteuk,” Taeyeon said to herself on the phone. “I hope you will be happy with Sunye. Don’t forget, I will always be by your side no matter what.”

 

“Fany, time for dinner!!” Jessica yelled.

“Ne~ I’m coming!!!” Tiffany yelled back. Tiffany ran downstairs in her pink pajamas.

“You look so cute!!! Over the past years, some of the maids and butlers left, so the only maid we have left is Ms. Kim, but she retired so it’s only me.” Jessica said.

“Oh cool, but your house is big, can we take care of it?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, when Seohyun comes it’s going to be fun!” Jessica exclaimed. “So tonight, we will eat in the living room, then watch movies and eat popcorn, then sleep here too!”

“It will be like old times!!” Tiffany squealed.

The girls were watching a movie until the phone rang.

“Hello?” Jessica answered her phone.

“Sica! It’s Sunny!” Sunny said through the phone.

“You’re on speaker!!” Tiffany yelled.

“Hi Fany!” Sunny greeted.

“So what’s up? Why is it so loud in the background,” Jessica asked.

“YAH!! EUNHYUK YOU CHEATED!!....NO!!! I WAS ONLY USING CHEAT CODES!!!....SUNGMIN WHY DO YOU KEEP EATING OUR FOOD!!!” they heard in the backgrounf. “Sorry, it was my brothers and Sungmin, they’re playing games.” Sunny explained.

“Oh, well do you need anything?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, I was just making sure if Tiffany is use to Korean time yet,” Sunny said.

“Looks like she is, we’re watching movies right now,” Jessica said.

“Who are you talking to Soon-Kyu?” a voice said in the background.

“Oppa I’m talking to my friends!” Sunny replied.

“Sunny has friends!!” Another voice yelled. “I’m just kidding!!”

“Let me talk to this friend of yours,” the third voice said.

“Oppa!!” Sunny complained.

“Soon-Kyu!!” he yelled.

“Fine…talk to my brother,” Sunny said while handing the phone to her brother.

“Hello?” Jessica answered.

“Well hello, who is this?” he asked.

“I’m Jessica,” Jessica replied. “Which one are you?”

“The one that thinks your voice is like an angel,” he flirted.

“Yah!! You flirt!!” Tiffany yelled. “Leave my cousin alone!”

“Ohh, who is the other young lady? She’s feisty!” he exclaimed.

“OPPA!!” Sunny yelled in the background.

“WHO ARE YOU!!!” Jessica yelled in the phone.

“That’s for me to know, and you to figure out,” he said.

“DONGHAE!!! THE PLAYER OF THE FAMILY!!” Jessica yelled.

“You guess right baby girl!” he said.

“Give me the phone oppa!” Sunny yelled.

“No!” Donghae refused.

“GIVE HER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!” the two girls yelled.

“Eunhyuk oppa help me!!” Sunny whined.

“ Donghae, just give her the phone or else I will beat you up!” Eunhyuk threatened.

“Fine!! Bye ladies. I’m looking forward to getting your numbers,” Donghae said, after that he gave the phone back to his sister.

“Your brother’s a flirt,” Jessica said in annoyed voice.

“He’s not usually like that at home,” Sunny said. “Anyways, I better go before anything else happens. See you tomorrow!”

“Good night!!” the two girls said.

“Donghae is a player!” Jessica yelled.

“It’s okay, now let’s keep having our slumber party!” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

It was dinner time at the Choi’s house and Sooyoung was eating less than usual.

“Sooyoung, is something wrong?” Siwon asked.

“No,” Sooyoung said while turning away.

“Is it because of Ryeowook?” he asked.

“YAH! I didn’t even mess with her yet!” Ryeowook said.

“It’s not him,” Sooyoung said.

“Why aren’t you guys yelling at each other?” Siwon asked.

“I don’t know! Usually she says something then I say something then…FUN!!” Ryeowook explained.

“Shut up will you!” Sooyoung said.

“Why don’t you shut yourself up by shoving food in your mouth like you always do!” Ryeowook yelled.

“Why don’t you leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter