Chapter 12

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As usual it was a regular day at school. There were a lot of awkwardness in the air. Leeteuk was drifting away from Sunye, he wasn’t giving her as much attention, but instead was giving his attention to Taeyeon. While Donghae and Jessica had to act like a couple, Sungmin was trying to make Sunny like him by showing his aegyo side to her. Siwon was thinking the whole day about what Tiffany said to him in the car. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk got a lot closer and talked a lot more. Yesung was always being nice to Yuri and always being by her side. Sooyoung was trying to get away from Ryeowook, thinking that what he said was a joke. Like always Kibum was always helping Yoona with her problems, not knowing Taecyeon was watching. The evil maknae Kyuhyun was always shooting his cold stare at people while trying to think about what Seohyun said in the car, and for Seohyun, she was quiet and sad, and not eating her gogumas.

The school day finally ended and everyone went to their assigned car and was getting ready to go home.

“Oppa! Can’t you take me home?” Sunye asked.

“I’m sorry, I can’t,” Leeteuk said.

“Why? I won’t see you for a week and a half!” Sunye complained.

“I know, and I’m very sorry,” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa!! You ignored me the whole day!!” Sunye said. “You were with that girl!”

“What girl?” Leeteuk asked.

“The short one with a dorky laugh!” Sunye yelled.

“Yah!! She’s my best friend!!” Leeteuk yelled. “Don’t you dare call her that! She has a name!”

“Oppa!! I’m sorry,” Sunye whined.

“Okay..whatever,” Leeteuk said.

“So can you take me home?” Sunye said with a puppy face.

“It’s not my car,” Leeteuk said.

“Well then, who’s car is it?” Sunye asked. Right then Taeyeon ran up to Leeteuk.

“Leeteuk! Ready to go?” Taeyeon asked while running towards him.

“Y-Yeah, I’m coming,” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa!” Sunye whined.

“Bye,” he said.

“I will miss you oppa,” Sunye said. She tried to give Leeteuk a peck in the cheek but he turned his head and looked at Taeyeon.

“I’m coming Taeyeon.” Leeteuk said. Sunye tried to hug Leeteuk but Leeteuk moved.

“Oppa,” Sunye whined.

“Bye,” Leeteuk said and walked away. “Taeyeon!”

“Ne?” Taeyeon said while looking for her keys in her bag.

“I’m so happy!!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked with her back against him while unlocking the trunk.

“Because we are best friends again!!” Leeteuk yelled and hugged her from the back.

“Yah!” Taeyeon yelled and turned around. “W-What are you d-doing?”

“I miss you!” Leeteuk said and tried to hug her again.

“Do you have a fever?” Taeyeon asked.

“No,” Leeteuk answered.

“Then stop doing that…save those hugs for Sunye...if you want to hug someone then go hug her,” Taeyeon said.

“Right….I forgot,” Leeteuk said. “I don’t know…did I hurt her feelings?” Leeteuk put his elbow on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Get your hands off of me,” Taeyeon said as she ran to the door and unlocked it. “Get in!”

“Mianhe!” Leeteuk said as he ran to the other side. The two got in the car and Taeyeon started the car.

“Why were you acting like that towards Sunye?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know…I thought you didn’t like us going out,” Leeteuk said.

“I never said I didn’t like it…I was just upset that you didn’t tell me,” Taeyeon lied.

“I don’t want to hurt you though,” Leeteuk said.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Because..you’re my best friend,” Leeteuk replied.

“But I will always be happy for you, no matter who you are with,” Taeyeon lied.

“Still…It feels like Sunye isn’t the girl in my dreams,” Leeteuk said.

“In your dreams?”

“Meaning she isn’t the one for me,” Leeteuk answered.

“Then who is?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know…I hope I will meet her soon,” Leeteuk answered.

 

“WORST DAY EVER!!!!!” Jessica yelled as she walked through the door.

“STOP YELLING!!!” Donghae yelled back. “YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW I FEEL!!”

“Why would I go out with a jerk like you?” Jessica asked.

“Maybe because your heart is as cold as ice,” Donghae said while sitting on the couch.

“We’re home!!!” Sunny sang as she walked to the living room.

“Were you having some alone time?” Sungmin asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Who would want to be with him? He’s ugh!!” Jessica answered. The door suddenly knocked and Sunny went to go get it.

“We’re back!” Tiffany said.

“Hey!” Siwon greeted.

“Jessica did you bring the keys to the house?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, why?” Jessica asked.1

“Good…because I forgot mine at home,” Tiffany said.

“EUNHYUK IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“I’m here too!!” Hyoyeon shouted as the two moonwalked into the living room.

“Nice entrance,” Siwon complimented.

“Thank you,” the two said as they struck a pose.

“Open the door!!” Yesung yelled.

“We’re coming!!” everyone shouted.

“You just missed Hyohyuk’s entrance,” Sunny said.

“HYOHYUK?!” everyone yelled.

“You guys are a couple?” Yuri asked.

“No!” Hyoyeon answered.

“I was about to say,” Donghae said.

“Yeah…Sunny…Hyohyuk?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah…Hyohyuk..how did you get that?” Jessica asked.

“Hyoyeon plus Eunhyuk equals Hyohyuk,” Tiffany explained.

“Wow…girls,” Siwon said.

“Eunhyuk oppa is something wrong?” Sunny asked when she saw Eunhyuk.

“No…of course not…let’s go wait for the others,” Eunhyuk said softly. After a few minutes the doors knock, and everyone else was here.

“First things first, what’s the address?” Ryeowook asked.

“It’s 1309 SM. Drive.” Kibum answered.

“We can put that in Kyuhyun’s GPS,” Seohyun said.

“Do we need to buy food on the way?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah I think we should, just in case we get hungry on the way,” Taeyeon said.

“We should bring little blankets and stuff,” Leeteuk suggested.

“It’s going to be a long way, so we should just bring anything we need,” Yoona said.

“First things first, we should put our bags in the RV,” Kyuhyun told them.

“Half of us will put the bags in the RV while the other half will cook,” Eunhyuk said.

“Girls cook…boys bags,” Donghae said.

“Okay! Let’s get to work and discuss later,” Yesung said.

After 30 minutes they finally sat down and ate their meal before leaving.

“So who will drive?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well, it’s a 2 to 3 hour drive,” Kibum said.

“If all of us take turns then each of us will drive 20 minutes,” Yesung said.

“I don’t think we need to change that frequently,” Sungmin told them.

“That’s true..The girls shouldn’t drive,” Eunhyuk added.

“It’s 5 right now…if we go buy food then we will be finish around 6 or 7 and get there around 9 p.m. to around 11 p.m.” Donghae informed.

“It’s going to be dark by then,” Siwon said.

“It depends how many times we stop and take a break,” Ryeowook told them.

“We just need to know who wants to drive,” Kibum said.

“I can drive it since it is my RV,” Kyuhyun offered.

“Okay great! If you get tired then someone else will drive,” Taeyeon said.

“Now, what do we need to buy for the road trip?” Yuri asked.

“Depends, where we can store it,” Sunny said.

“There’s a fridge in there,” Kyuhyun said.

“Then we can buy fruits,” Hyoyeon said.

“Maybe bring some cookies,” Jessica said.

“Ice cream!” Tiffany squealed.

“We can bring chips and cereal and stuff like that,” Sooyoung said.

“Milk, water, juice, coffee, ice tea, and sodas,” Yoona suggested.

“Goguma…and healthy things…” Seohyun said.

“We can buy those for the road, but before we get to the house, there is a super market so we can buy things we will need for a day or two and go to the super market every other day I guess,” Kibum said.

“Well, let’s get to the RV, check the house…get all the things you need, and hit the road,” Eunhyuk said.

“LET”S GO!!!” everyone cheered.

 

“WOW!!!! IT’S AMAZING!!!!” Leeteuk yelled.

“It’s so big!!” Taeyeon said.

“IT’S LIKE A DREAM!” Donghae shouted.

“It’s like a house!!” Jessica exclaimed.

“IT’S A MICROWAVE!!!” Sungmin yelled.

“RAMYEON!!!” Sunny added.

“IT’S A TV!!!” Siwon yelled.

“No pink stuff,” Tiffany pouted. “Oh well!! At least I can eat ice cream!”

“MUSIC TIME!!!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Dancing time!” Hyoyeon added.

“WE CAN SEE EVERYTHING!!” Yesung exclaimed.

“Yah! I’m just kidding!!” Yuri said.

“WE CAN PLAY GAMES ALL NIGHT!!” Ryeowook yelled.

“Snacks, food, and everything!! So cool!!” Sooyoung said.

“WE CAN PARTY!!!” Kibum yelled.

“It’s big enough for all of us,” Yoona stated.

“We can do anything,” Seohyun said.

“Okay…calm down,” Kyuhyun said. “Just don’t mess up the place because I would get in a lot of trouble. I will drive the RV and yeah I sit up there. We’re going to go to the grocery store first so might as well get all the things you will need. Does everyone have what they need for the trip like blankets, pillows, games, and stuff?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes,” everyone answered.

“OKAY, LET’S HIT THE ROAD!!” Kyuhyun yelled.

Everyone sat down in their seats and talked to each other. The guys pulled out their video games and started playing it on the T.V. While the girls sat down and talked about random things. Kyuhyun drove to the biggest grocery store in Seoul.

“We’re here,” Kyuhyun said. The girls got up and went out the door.

“YAH YOU CHEATED!!!” Donghae yelled.

“WHERE’S YOUR PROOF!?!” Eunhyuk asked.

“YEAH I’M ON HIS TEAM!! WHO SAID WE CHEATED?!” Sungmin yelled.

“WE SAW!!! YOU GUYS STARTED DOING THESE WEIRD THINGS WITH THE REMOTE!!!” Siwon shouted.

“YEAH I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!” Ryeowook screamed.

“DON’T LIE TO YOUR HYUNG!!” Leeteuk demanded.

“WE DIDN’T CHEAT!!! YOU CAN’T SAY WE CHEATED!!” Kibum yelled.

“YEAH!!! WE DIDN’T CHEAT ALL WE DID WAS USE CHEAT CODES!!!” Yesung shouted.

“Guys…” Kyuhyun called. “Guys…..HEY ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!”

“We’re here already?” Leeteuk asked.

“It still looks like Seoul though,” Yesung said.

“Where’s the house?” Sungmin asked.

“And the river,” Eunhyuk added.

“This is not a field or anything,” Donghae said.

“Yeah, why is there a grocery store next door?” Siwon asked.

“I thought it would be all not city like,” Ryeowook said.

“I don’t remember it looking like this…I think we’re in the wrong place Kyuhyun,” Kibum said.

“Are you guys dumb or something?” Kyuhyun asked. “We’re still in Seoul; we’re at the grocery store. The girls are waiting outside,”

“OHHH!!!” the boys yelled.

“Hurry up and get out,” Kyuhyun said as he walked through the doors. One by one the boys came out and received a slap in the head from Kyuhyun.

“Babos,” Taeyeon said.

“I know they were so loud,” Jessica said.

“Ne, I couldn’t even hear myself talk,” Sunny agreed.

“Now I know we should never play games with guys,” Tiffany said.

“They take everything so seriously,” Hyoyeon said.

“I know…they didn’t even see us walk out,” Yuri said.

“Yeah their eyes were glued onto the screen,” Sooyoung agreed.

“Guys argue over the silliest things,” Yoona said.

“At least they came out even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter