Chapter 8

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone went back to the classroom after 10 minutes was over.

“It’s free period everyone. I just want to say that since today was the first day, I went easy on you guys, but starting tomorrow it will be hard…because it is college,” Mrs. Choi said.

“Ne~” the kids said.

“I can’t believe it’s only Monday!” Yoona complained.

“I know…I can’t wait till the weekend,” Kibum agreed.

“The weekend was only yesterday though,” Taeyeon said ruining the moment.

“Don’t make the situation worst,” Sooyoung said.

“Think about it on the bright side…” Ryeowook said.

“What bright side?” Eunhyuk asked.

“We will spend a whole week together!” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh…fun!” Donghae said sarcastically.

“All of us can get closer,” Sunny said.

“What do you mean by closer?” Jessica asked.

“Meaning…become closer friends,” Sungmin said.

“Unnies…I’m going to go…I will be back in 10-15 minutes,” Seohyun said and left the room.

“Where is she going?” Jessica asked. Everyone was talking and talking, like earlier, they left Leeteuk out. Yesung was sitting next to the window thinking, while Tiffany sat in the other corner with her head in between her knees.

Yuri noticed Yesung sitting alone, so she walked towards him.

“How long have you liked this girl?” Yuri asked while sitting next to Yesung.

“Ever since…she said bad things about me,” Yesung answered.

“Why would you like a girl that hates you?” Yuri asked.

“She makes me want to do something…like I even set a goal for myself!!” Yesung said while ruffling his hair.

“So you want to make her like you?” Yuri asked.

Yesung nodded in agreement. “She hates me because I am a player…”

“I’m not surprise,” Yuri said.

“What do you think of me?” Yesung asked suddenly.

“Don’t take this negatively but…I think you are a player, a heart breaker, uses girls for fun, doesn’t know how to appreciate girls, and all things a girl would hate,” Yuri answered.

“How am I not suppose to take that negatively?” Yesung asked.

“I’m sorry,” Yuri apologized.

“I’m just saying…if you were the girl I like, would you like me if I changed?” Yesung asked.

“You change? It’s going to be hard…and I might think it’s a trick,” Yuri answered.

“What am I going to go?!” Yesung asked with anger.

“Try…try to change her mind,” Yuri answered.

 

Tiffany felt like locking herself in a closet for telling Siwon who she was. She thought she was strong enough to keep the secret, but she wasn’t.

“I was Miyoung…Now I’m Tiffany!” Tiffany said to herself. “Miyoung was the past…Tiffany is now!”

“Hey…” she heard a voice say. She didn’t want to look up, and she was hoping it wasn’t the person she didn’t want to see. “Are you there…or are you sleeping like how you use to?”

Flashback

“Miyoung! Miyoung!” Siwon called while running up to her. He saw Tiffany sitting in the corner with her head in between her knees. “Miyoung-ah are you thinking?”

“Siwon!!” Miyoung whined. “Why did you wake me up?!”

“Mianhe I didn’t know,” Siwon apologized.

“Whenever I sit like that, don’t ever both me because I’m either thinking or sleeping…got it?!” Miyoung yelled.

“Okay,” Siwon said.

End of Flashback

“Great…It’s him…”Tiffany thought disgustingly.

“Miyoung…Answer me,” Siwon said.

“What?! What do you want?!” Tiffany yelled. Everybody looked at her, but the girls knew she needed to solve the problem on her own so they left them alone.

“Miyoung, why are you so mad at me?” Siwon asked.

“Who said I was just mad at you?!” Tiffany yelled.

“What did I do?” Siwon asked calmly.

“Everything!!! Because of you I moved to America!! Because of you, I had to pretend my real name wasn’t Miyoung!!! Because of you I got hurt that day!!! And most of all because of you, I hated my own best friend!!!” Tiffany yelled.

“Miyoung I…” Siwon go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter