Chapter 3

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We ran into Siwon!!” Tiffany yelled.

“Did anything happen?” Jessica asked. Sooyoung and Tiffany told them the story.

“I’m sorry…I should tell my brother’s not to not mention your real name,” Sunny said.

“It’s not your fault,” Yoona said.

“Isn’t that Taeyeon?” Yuri asked.

“That is! What’s wrong with her?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Taeyeon!!” the girls yelled when they saw the crying girl. “They’re together!”

“Who?!” Jessica asked.

“Him…and..h-her,” Taeyeon cried.

“No, Taeyeon, no.” Tiffany said while shaking her head.

“They are!!” Taeyeon yelled.

“Who said?” Sunny asked.

“I saw with my own eyes!!” Taeyeon wept.

“Maybe, it’s just a misunderstanding,” Yuri confronted.

“No!! It isn’t!! I was reaching for a chocolate cupcake,” Taeyeon said while taking a deep breath.

“And he touched your hand?” Hyoyeon asked while Taeyeon nodded with tears flooding her eyes.

“We were talking, he asked me what was wrong…he was so happy..I wanted to know why,” Taeyeon explained.

“So you asked him? And he told you?” Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon shook her head.

“No, we were talking and I changed the topic by asking him if he was here with the kingkas,” Taeyeon said. “He was about to tell me who he was also here with, but then, I saw her,”

“Saw who? Who else was he with besides the kingkas?” Yoona asked.

“He was with her…Sunye…She came up to him and hugged him, and that was when I knew that he asked her out.” Taeyeon cried. “He said he was going to tell me but I told him it was fine. I told them to live a happy life together and to stay together forever, and that he should tell her everything from now on since she is the most important person in his life right now,”

“Taeyeon you didn’t have to do that,” Jessica said.

“It doesn’t matter anymore,” Taeyeon wept.

“It’s okay…he’s not your only best friend,” Sunny said.

“Ne, remember you still have us,” Tiffany told Taeyeon.

“We are your true best friends,” Hyoyeon said while the girls gave each other a group hug.

 

~1 ½ week later~

It was Wednesday, the day Seohyun was finally moving to Seoul. Luckily Seohyun’s train was coming after school ended. The girls were in their free period, which was their last period of the day. They were so happy that Seohyun was coming, that they forgot about all their problems.

“What do you think about the school, after being here for a week?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s fun! Everyone is so nice here!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“I agree with Tiffany! I’m glad I get to meet everyone again,” Sunny exclaimed.

“Seohyun is coming today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“I know!!! I can’t wait for the maknae to come!” Jessica said.

“Too bad it’s a school night, and we have to go home early,” Sooyoung pointed out.

“We can hang out on Friday and the weekend!” Yuri said.

“Well, I have a date with Taecyeon on Friday,” Yoona said.

“My brothers said I have to hang out with them on Friday,” Sunny said.

“Did you not here me say…The weekend!!!” Yuri exclaimed.

“I have an idea!! How about, we have a sleep over at my house!” Jessica said.

“Yeah!!! It’s going to be so much fun with all of us there!!” Tiffany squealed.

“Okay!” All the girls agreed.

It has been a week and a half since Taeyeon last talked to Leeteuk. Every time she saw him she would run away trying to avoid him. If he would start the conversation she would always make an excuse and say, “I’m busy! Go talk to Sunye,” then run off. She wasn’t as depress as before, but she was still sad. She was glad she had friends like the girls, because she wouldn’t know what to do without them.

The girls decided to take a walk outside. They didn’t realize the kingkas were out there also.

“Sunny!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Aish! Why are they out here?” Sooyoung asked nearly panicking.

“I don’t know!!” Sunny answered. The eight girls walked up to the kingkas. Sitting at the table were seven boys, the ones missing were Yesung and Leeteuk.

“Yesung is probably making out with some girl right now,” Yuri thought to herself.

“We were just wondering what you guys were doing out here,” Donghae said while munching on his food. Jessica couldn’t help but give him a disgusted look.

“Sooyoung, are you guys trying to skip school?” Siwon asked.

“No! It’s almost the end of the day!” All the girls yelled at the same time.

“Who would want to skip school with Sooyoung anyways?” Ryeowook asked. “Seeing her for the rest of the day would make you want to dies,”

“YAH!!!” Sooyoung yelled.

“Sunny~~~~~” Sungmin said.

“What?!?!” Sunny yelled while her two brothers were glaring at Sungmin.

“Calm down!! You’re crazy!! I was just so shocked that you had friends!” Sungmin joked.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY SISTER?!!?” Eunhyuk and Donghae yelled.

“YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I’M JOKING!!!” Sungmin yelled back.

“Will you guys shut up?!” Kyuhyun the maknae yelled. “You’re giving me a headache.”

“No need to be rude,” Kibum said. “We are your hyungs, learn some respect.”

“What do you want?” Jessica asked.

“Just sit down with us, baby girl,” Donghae winked.

“No one would wants to sit with you!” Jessica yelled. Yesung came running towards the kingkas.

“Are you sure? Half of the girls in this school is willing to sit with me,” Donghae said.

“Why don’t you start a fan club for yourself then?” Jessica asked.

“Too late, they already made one,” he said while pointing to a group of girls.

 

“Looks like you got some ladies~” Yesung said.

“Who said we were here to see you?” Yuri murmured.

“What did you say?” Yesung asked looking at her.

“Does it matter to you?” Yuri asked.

 

“Why aren’t you with Taecyeon?” Kibum asked Yoona.

“We’re only together when we are on dates,” Yoona answered.

“That’s…uhhh…romantic?” Kibum said.

“I know, you think that we would be the type that would do everything together…right?” Yoona asked while Kibum nodded. “Well, we’re not,”

 

“Want to sit down Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk asked politely.

“No thank you, your friends disgust me,” Hyoyeon said while looking away. Her sentence made Eunhyuk’s heart stop.

“Oh..okay…they aren’t that bad,” Eunhyuk said.

“Really? Most of you guys are players and heartbreakers!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“How would you know?” Eunhyuk argued back. He hated when people talk bad about his friends.

“Oppa, Hyoyeon, please stop,” Sunny begged. The two stopped arguing. Hyoyeon kept looking at the sky, while Eunhyuk sat there wanting to punch someone in the face.

 

 “Tiffany,” Siwon called.

“N-Ne?” Tiffany stuttered.

“Do you have a Korean name?” Siwon asked.

“W-Why are y-you asking?” Tiffany asked.

“Just wondering, you don’t have to be afraid,” Siwon said.

“I don’t have a Korean name,” Tiffany lied.

“Weren’t you born here though?” Siwon questioned. Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon saw Siwon talking to Tiffany so they pulled her away.

“Oppa, leave her alone!” Sooyoung yelled.

“I was trying to get to know her,” Siwon said.

“Well, we need her!” Sunny lied.

“For what?” Siwon asked.

“Stop asking questions!” Taeyeon yelled. The three girls dragged Tiffany away from Siwon.

“Thanks for saving me!” Tiffany thanked.

“These girls are really suspicious…they’re hiding something,” Siwon said to himself. “If Miyoung was here, she would tell me everything about them,”

 

The two groups combined made it look like a big group. Some were talking normally, while others were arguing, and some gossiping. After a few minutes, Leeteuk and Sunye came walking towards them while holding hands.

“Hey guys!” Leeteuk greeted when he saw the big group.

“Hello,” Sunye greeted.

“Hey,” the guys greeted back. The girl group stayed quiet and stared at the couple.

“What are you guys doing here?” Leeteuk asked the group of girls. They didn’t answer him and continued staying quiet.

“I don’t know,” Sungmin replied.

“Umm okay,” Leeteuk said.

“Yeah,” All eight boys replied.

“You guys were talking like crazy earlier, what happened?” Leeteuk asked feeling left out.

“Oppa~” Sunye called. “I need to go see my friend, it was nice walking with you, see you later,” She said.

“Bye,” Leeteuk said. Sunye gave him a peck on the cheek before she left. The group of girls looked at Taeyeon to see if she was okay. Taeyeon had no reaction, and kept staring at Leeteuk. “Why are you guys so quiet?”

“They became quiet,” Ryeowook said while pointing at the group of girls. “So we became quiet,”

“Why did you guys become quiet?” he asked the group of girls. All they did was glare at him.

“Looks like they don’t want to talk to you,” Kibum said.

“Seriously, it’s college, quit butting into other people’s lives,” Kyuhyun told Leeteuk.

“Calm down…seriously,” Yesung said to Kyuhyun.

“At least I’m not the one making out with random girls!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“At least I still accept girls!” Yesung argued back.

“STOP ARGUING!” Eunhyuk yelled. “We’ve been friends since high school, and Leeteuk is our hyung, so we should be polite to him. Kyuhyun and Yesung, does it really matter right now?” Eunhyuk said half heartbroken.

“So what do you want to know?” Sungmin asked Leeteuk.

“Why are you guys so quiet all of a sudden? And what are they doing here?” Leeteuk asked.

“They came because we called Sunny over,” Donghae explained. Leeteuk finally noticed that Taeyeon was there, so he went up to her. But when he reached her, all the girls stepped back.

“Taeyeon, why are you acting like that?” Leeteuk asked.

“Acting like what?” Taeyeon asked. Usually Taeyeon would look at him in a bright and cheerful way, but today it was the total opposite.

“Like this,” Leeteuk said.

“Can you be more specific?” Taeyeon asked coldly. Everyone was getting scared by Taeyeon’s sudden actions. No one wanted to interrupt them, so everyone watched quietly.

“Lately yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter